Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The majority of the Dutch population was not against it, since the turnout was just enough to make the referendum even matter. You do the math yourself (let me know if you need help), but 12% of the dutch is not The Dutch as Cybran want's the represent it as.
    Again, don't talk about subjects you don't even know anything about but have to refer to Wikipedia. I never said that the majority was against it, reading comprehension? You can shower that percentage all around, but it doesn't mean anything. The people that voted only matter. The outcome only matters. And if in your dreams 88% is not against Ukraine, it us just that: dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah, so we're still feeding Greece
    You say shit likes this and you wonder why the whole world hates Germans?

Yeah, so we're still feeding Greece and just took 1.2 million refugees in that need to be fed. Sanctioning Russia? I don't think I've heard one story of anyone being affected by that much. We just shift trade partners somewhere else. See, a good business doesn't put all eggs in one basket. But yeah, go ahead and believe that Germany is depending on fucking Russia of all countries. Heck, we're more dependant on The Netherlands than Russia.

As for human rights issues, the mere presence of migrants is not a human right problem, as you seem to insinuate. And you're going from Russia, ranking in the 100somethings to Germany, a country that is easily in the top 20 if not top 10 human rights rankings... how about we don't talk about Germany and keep on talking about Russia, where it makes sense to talk about human rights?
    It's not about the presence, it's about how they are treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It failed, because nobody wants to go to expensive and criminal wars for your corporations.
    My god you're adorable. Lookit this guys. Criminal wars and corporations. Pow! He got me! Right in the kisser!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert WG View Post
    Again, don't talk about subjects you don't even know anything about but have to refer to Wikipedia. I never said that the majority was against it, reading comprehension? You can shower that percentage all around, but it doesn't mean anything. The people that voted only matter. The outcome only matters. And if in your dreams 88% is not against Ukraine, it us just that: dreams.
    I was refering because you apparently don't know.

And you still seem to be off the mark here TooMuch, I guess you need to move the goalpost back and forward everytime it's obvious how off you are.

I must have missed that memo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, Cybran many months ago was pretty adequate somewhat, but now he just throws baseless one-liners. Color me surprised.

http://www.politico.eu/article/germa...d-stream-fuss/

It's funny how economically illiterate you are. When Germany is throwing money at Russia.
    You haven't read my post, have you? I literally cussed you out for not reading Skroe's posts and then you proceed to not read my posts, either. Criticism from a friend is better received and more productive. Did it never occur to you that the US and the EU (or Germany) could be quite comfortable in their bad cop, good cop routine? All this talk about needing Russia is to make you guys feel better, but apparently it is working too well and you now think you're an actual Empire that you're not. We could cut you out from any European process immediately and it wouldn't hurt us one bit. In fact, it would make everything a lot easier. But we're the dumb fucks that try to play nice despite the US having given up on you a long time ago. So you'll understand how we're baffled that you guys seem to think Europe is your personal playground again now. No, it's not. A different generation of sandbox kids moved in. And you can only play if you behave nicely and don't throw around with sand.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    My god you're adorable. Lookit this guys. Criminal wars and corporations. Pow! He got me! Right in the kisser!
    Corporations is cursing for the unemployed.

We literally are. When you throw 100 billions at a country you can afford to say things like that. Of course, you wouldn't know since Russia has never done that, like... help someone else just like that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

You aint the whole world son.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert WG View Post
    It's not about the presence, it's about how they are treated.
    You mean how we're giving them housing, water, food, clothes, an allowance they can spend on fuck knows what? How we're letting them pretty much go wherever they want instead of keeping them in camps with fences?

Yeah, we really are some inhumane bastards...

Criticism from a friend is better received and more productive.
    http://www.dw.com/en/nato-russia-and...acy/a-19270822

The West may not like Putin and that feeling may well be justified, but a policy of isolating and publically humiliating a leader who is increasingly popular on his home territory may not be the smartest tactic. So far the sanctions and criticism against Russia have been used to fuel anti-Western sentiment and growing nationalism. Western leaders have to understand that Russia is not apartheid South Africa where the vast majority were oppressed by the minority - Russians genuinely like and trust their leader and will rally around to defend the motherland if they perceive they are under threat.

Without a change in tactic, Shirreff's prediction may well become a self-fulfilling prophecy. And if that is the case, Siberia may not be far enough away for the UK's would-be emigrants. New Zealand might be a better option.
    You should follow your own advice and start kissing the feet of Russians. Start making them richer and more inclined to listen to your bullshit advice that financially ruined Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I was refering because you apparently don't know.

And you still seem to be off the mark here TooMuch, I guess you need to move the goalpost back and forward everytime it's obvious how off you are.
    Nice when people are talking about percentages, but 1) use them incorrectly and ) post the wrong figures. Let me help you out a bit:
    - against: 19,52 (32.3% * 61%)
    - for: 12,33 (32,3% * 38,2%)

So tell me again, how is the majority not against? Or you claim the referendum is not representative, show me the facts about that then...

Deleted
    you wouldn't know since Russia has never done that, like... help someone else just like that.
    Now you are unfair... Russia do helpe the seperatist, they pay them and feed them.... the only thing they do not do is provide them with is weapons, or thats is what they are tell us....

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Now you are unfair... Russia do helpe the seperatist, they pay them and feed them.... the only thing they do not do is provide them with is weapons, or thats is what they are tell us....
    Russia used to feed and clothe Ukraine and Moldova. Without the fiscal transfers both countries are now poorer than most of Africa.

Deleted
    You mean how we're giving them housing, water, food, clothes, an allowance they can spend on fuck knows what? How we're letting them pretty much go wherever they want instead of keeping them in camps with fences?

You're doing it wrong. You should keep them fenced in, especially after Cologne. And they shouldn't get any allowances at all, food stamps are more than enough.
    This is why France laughs about you, you treat foreigners better than your own people.

That's not reality, but keep claiming it.

http://www.dw.com/en/nato-russia-and...acy/a-19270822

You should follow your own advice and start kissing the feet of Russians. Start making them richer and more inclined to listen to your bullshit advice that financially ruined Greece.
    First things first, I don't kiss the feet of anyone. I treat others as equals and expect to be treated as an equal. If you can't do that, you can get the fuck out of my trade. It's funny how Russia still thinks they're the counterweight to the USA. And then they meet tiny fat little Merkel and Putin is actually surprised when she sternly tells him off for human rights violations and he's not sure if he ought to take her seriously or not. That's really the difference in ideology right there. Germany doesn't think Russia needs to listen to them because of their size or not, they ought to listen because it's the right thing. And Putin really only listens when someone's buttering him up, and even then only to the bits he likes to listen to.

Oh, and btw... our financial advice? It's largely what kept Europe together and running. It's not listening to the rules of the EU that got Greece into trouble in the first place. Forging budget reports and shit.

First things first, I don't kiss the feet of anyone. I treat others as equals and expect to be treated as an equal. If you can't do that, you can get the fuck out of my trade. It's funny how Russia still thinks they're the counterweight to the USA. And then they meet tiny fat little Merkel and Putin is actually surprised when she sternly tells him off for human rights violations and he's not sure if he ought to take her seriously or not. That's really the difference in ideology right there. Germany doesn't think Russia needs to listen to them because of their size or not, they ought to listen because it's the right thing. And Putin really only listens when someone's buttering him up, and even then only to the bits he likes to listen to.

Oh, and btw... our financial advice? It's largely what kept Europe together and running. It's not listening to the rules of the EU that got Greece into trouble in the first place. Forging budget reports and shit.
    This must be the biggest joke in ages, the (negative) role of Germany in the EU has been shown to exist.