Quote Originally Posted by wthIsGoingOn View Post
    I thought that Warrior of Elune and incarnation was better choices for boss damage, since you'll be able to keep up Fury of Elune for a longer time.
    I don't use Fury of Elune on bosses.

Warrior of Elune too weak. Force of Nature much better.

Incarnation is great, but cooldown too long for dungeon. Most time you can use it on 2 bosses of 4 and never on trash.

I thought that Warrior of Elune and incarnation was better choices for boss damage, since you'll be able to keep up Fury of Elune for a longer time.
    Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd argue that Astral Communion would better for outdoor content; the Shooting Stars for dungeons, then BOTA for LFR/raiding.

I don't believe FON taunts bosses though. Unless something changed, they shouldn't taunt {boss(??)} units. lvl113 mobs? sure.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

What's the current "meta" for Balance talents on the Beta? I'm playing around with it a bit, and it doesn't seem very intuitive to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd argue that Astral Communion would better for outdoor content; the Shooting Stars for dungeons, then BOTA for LFR/raiding.

I don't believe FON taunts bosses though. Unless something changed, they shouldn't taunt {boss(??)} units. lvl113 mobs? sure.
    What would be the maximum output for bosses? Force of nature,Soul of the forest, shooting stars and Fury of elune?

Deleted
    I honestly doubt the way the talents work now is gonna stick to live. It would be a major pain in the ass having to summon half the raid between boss pulls just because they want to switch one talent. They will likely just make the tome cheap af, much like tome of clear mind, but put in some kind of hassle like a cast time to switch. Anyway I hope they disable talent and spec switching in mythic+, it is too easily abused (with dual spec, people ran 2 of the same specs in CMs, one for aoe and one for ST).

The best universal pve build is likely FoN/INC/SS/FoE. FoN is way stronger than the alternatives, same with INC. SS is slightly behind single target, but way ahead on aoe, FoE is the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for all you point of view.

Concerning the artefact. Can you tell me where did you spend your artefact power ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    I honestly doubt the way the talents work now is gonna stick to live. It would be a major pain in the ass having to summon half the raid between boss pulls just because they want to switch one talent. They will likely just make the tome cheap af, much like tome of clear mind, but put in some kind of hassle like a cast time to switch. Anyway I hope they disable talent and spec switching in mythic+, it is too easily abused (with dual spec, people ran 2 of the same specs in CMs, one for aoe and one for ST).

The best universal pve build is likely FoN/INC/SS/FoE. FoN is way stronger than the alternatives, same with INC. SS is slightly behind single target, but way ahead on aoe, FoE is the same.
    I thought that players with the inscription prof could make an item that allowed you to change talents outdoor.

Pretty much the same build I've been running with (aside from FoN where I've been playing around with the other two). Not to mention that FoE is pretty darn good for stacked AoE, and works pretty well together with SS.

Deleted
    I dont know, I feel like my experiance in dungeons is that most melee classes atm do way more damage than what I can manage to push out, running FoN,incar,SS,FoE and at the beginning I can get ahead but as soon as FoE is down they catch back up to me really quick. I'm 820ilvl and atm I'm trying to get the Power of Goldrinn trait and that might be a big increase in dps.

I'm 820ilvl and atm I'm trying to get the Power of Goldrinn trait and that might be a big increase in dps.
    Spoilers, it's not. I'll be surprised if you even notice it.
    All our golden traits are wank.

Deleted
    I thought that players with the inscription prof could make an item that allowed you to change talents outdoor.
    Oh you can, but at the moment the cost is 200 something mats. Either the price is going to be insignificant (at which point the whole point price being the main obstacle is irrelevant) or you'll make a portal and a summoning stone to save the price. Most mythic guilds would likely buy the things anyway to save the time of having to summon people, but for the vast majority of raiders, it will be portal + summon.

I dont know, I feel like my experiance in dungeons is that most melee classes atm do way more damage than what I can manage to push out, running FoN,incar,SS,FoE and at the beginning I can get ahead but as soon as FoE is down they catch back up to me really quick. I'm 820ilvl and atm I'm trying to get the Power of Goldrinn trait and that might be a big increase in dps.
    Yeah that's just how melee tends to work in dungeons. Pretty much always been like that, casters have too long setup time for dungeons. In mythic+ where mobs stay alive for longer and you have better coordination FoE will likely be able to compete, but other than that boomkin just aint a strong aoe class.

Deleted
    Oh well that's a big bummer then, maybe we scale better with gear since we did alot of dmg during alpha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catbug View Post
    Spoilers, it's not. I'll be surprised if you even notice it.
    All our golden traits are wank.
    Aye, but pretty much all artifact traits in the game is. Poor aff locks even have 2 gold traits that trigger on killing blow. I don't it is going to change at this point, pretty much all artifact traits are just % increases on spells, that adds nothing to how you play. We only have Moon and Stars, but most other artifacts don't even have one.

Given that traits aren't really optional, it should have been obvious that they aren't going to be big game changers. Makes me wonder where people got the idea that they would be.

Would kill for a trait that gives Moonfire a splash effect like Sunfire has.

That would be amazing. Instead of Echoing Stars we should get in its place a trait that increases the range of Lunar Strike Cleave by 5 yards and makes Moonfire splash like Sunfire.

Fury of Elune's range should be increased baseline.

I was just wondering, last time I was reading about changes I read that they are removing Starfall ( that we are loosing ) huge AOE spell that doesn't have to be channeled. Is there anything similar that will replace it or Moonkins will now become worse AoE farming class?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I was just wondering, last time I was reading about changes I read that they are removing Starfall ( that we are loosing ) huge AOE spell that doesn't have to be channeled. Is there anything similar that will replace it or Moonkins will now become worse AoE farming class?
    Starfall isn't being removed, it is changing, but it is still the biggest aoe in the game. Our was amongst the worst in WoD, it still wont be top tier, but it will be way stronger than it was in WoD.

Deleted
    And With the "meta" talents you gave me above, what is the best opener you can do on a boss ?

thank you

Starfall isn't being removed, it is changing, but it is still the biggest aoe in the game. Our was amongst the worst in WoD, it still wont be top tier, but it will be way stronger than it was in WoD.
    Well dmg wise it was bad even thou at the end it was in top 3 of dmg done depending on boss/difficulty. But what i read is that it will be changed, you will have to channel it and it will have smaller aoe