Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Russia used to feed and clothe Ukraine and Moldova. Without the fiscal transfers both countries are now poorer than most of Africa.
    Yes, but the thing with satelite states is you only feed and clothe them as long as they serve you a tactical purpose. I've never seen a country drop another country like hot potatoes as when you guys dropped the entire East Bloc. That USSR collapse we're all talking about? It's quite the unprecedented case of a mass abandonment of allies. Why do you think almost the entire East Bloc is running to the West now?

That's what happens when you get exploited, spoonfed bullshit and a kick in the ass as thanks when the business is over.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert WG View Post
    Nice when people are talking about percentages, but 1) use them incorrectly and ) post the wrong figures. Let me help you out a bit:
    - against: 19,52 (32.3% * 61%)
    - for: 12,33 (32,3% * 38,2%)

So tell me again, how is the majority not against? Or you claim the referendum is not representative, show me the facts about that then...
    How many times do I have to point it out for you? I'm not saying that the majority of the turnup did not vote against, I'm not saying the referendum was not legit, what I am saying is that you can't represent it as if The Dutch dissapproves of the Ukraine, when the turnout was that shitty, regardless of wether the referendum counts or not.

And see my Wiki link did help you out, you properly corrected the number from 12-19%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You're doing it wrong. You should keep them fenced in, especially after Cologne. And they shouldn't get any allowances at all, food stamps are more than enough.
    This is why France laughs about you, you treat foreigners better than your own people.
    We don't treat them better than our own people. As I've shown numerous times. We keep them above poverty level, which is what human rights and thus our constitution demands. That's it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    First things first, I don't kiss the feet of anyone.
    You should. You should kiss the feet of all of Europe and beg them to forgive you for smashing Belgian babies against brick walls, sewing jewish children together and injecting romani twins with chemicals in their eyes to make them blue.

Merkel should walk over Red Square lashing her naked back raw on every May 9th and begging Russians to forgive you for killing 20 million of them.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-05-22 at 02:57 PM.

That's not reality, but keep claiming it.
    Ok, I am getting tired of you trying to derail the thread. How about you go to the refugee thread and whinge some more there, perhaps they will listen to you.

Deleted
    Yes, but the thing with satelite states is you only feed and clothe them as long as they serve you a tactical purpose. I've never seen a country drop another country like hot potatoes as when you guys dropped the entire East Bloc. That USSR collapse we're all talking about? It's quite the unprecedented case of a mass abandonment of allies. Why do you think almost the entire East Bloc is running to the West now?

That's what happens when you get exploited, spoonfed bullshit and a kick in the ass as thanks when the business is over.
    Not like they deserved any better, seeing as their populations aren't really law-abiding citizens.

http://www.dw.com/en/nato-russia-and...acy/a-19270822

You should follow your own advice and start kissing the feet of Russians. Start making them richer and more inclined to listen to your bullshit advice that financially ruined Greece.
    Quite the contrary. We should keep isolating Russia until the breadlines extend over the horizon.

You should. You should kiss the feet of all of Europe and beg them to forgive you for smashing Belgian babies against brick walls, sewing jewish children together and injecting romani twins with chemicals in their eyes to make them blue.

Merkel should walk over Red Square lashing her naked back raw on every May 9th and begging Russians to forgive you for killing 20 million of them.
    Dude... you're quite disconnected from reality by now. That part of history is over and done with. Europe has forgiven, the Jews have forgiven, we have forgiven ourselves... your feeble attempt to instill some weird ass sense of guilt into someone born two generations after the fact is cute, but ultimately a bit insulting. I'm sure you're aware of that. But I'm also quite certain that you're by now just an emotional ball of raging fury, so I'll let it slide for now... do try to calm down a bit, though.

But Germany was forgiven (obviously), not sure why we should hate the current generation for what their ancestors did?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    How many times do I have to point it out for you? I'm not saying that the majority of the turnup did not vote against, I'm not saying the referendum was not legit, what I am saying is that you can't represent it as if The Dutch dissapproves of the Ukraine, when the turnout was that shitty, regardless of wether the referendum counts or not.

And see my Wiki link did help you out, you properly corrected the number from 12-19%.
    Your quote:
    The Dutch didnt, something like 12.5% did.
    You can't claim that, because you don't know that. In this post your claim something to be the truth, now you say that that truth is not the truth because it doesn't represent the Dutch. What is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I am getting tired of you trying to derail the thread. How about you go to the refugee thread and whinge some more there, perhaps they will listen to you.
    Who starts about trade, migrants etc. Wasn't me. So who's derailing the thread?

First things first, I don't kiss the feet of anyone. I treat others as equals and expect to be treated as an equal. If you can't do that, you can get the fuck out of my trade. It's funny how Russia still thinks they're the counterweight to the USA. And then they meet tiny fat little Merkel and Putin is actually surprised when she sternly tells him off for human rights violations and he's not sure if he ought to take her seriously or not. That's really the difference in ideology right there. Germany doesn't think Russia needs to listen to them because of their size or not, they ought to listen because it's the right thing. And Putin really only listens when someone's buttering him up, and even then only to the bits he likes to listen to.

Oh, and btw... our financial advice? It's largely what kept Europe together and running. It's not listening to the rules of the EU that got Greece into trouble in the first place. Forging budget reports and shit.
    This harkens back to a comment you made early (and one others have made).

As an American, I can name five things in my home, off the top of my head, made in Germany. It's probably a lot more than that.

I can't think of a single product Russia sells that isn't those stupid dolls or Kapersky (which nobody should use for crying out loud).

Germany's impact is an order of magnitude greater than Russia. Russia just has old imperial delusions of grandeur.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    But Germany was forgiven (obviously), not sure why we should hate the current generation for what their ancestors did?
    And your stance on Russia is based on what a few persons do? The hypocrisy...

Who starts about trade, migrants etc. Wasn't me. So who's derailing the thread?
    I'm talking about trade between Germany and Russia, because it's (remotely) relevant to the flow of the thread. You were the one that started to shift my point about human rights in Russia to "what about human rights in Germany? What about migrants?", not me. So, what gives? You derail the thread and when I point that out to you, you claim I derailed it? Jesus... fucking ban-alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    This harkens back to a comment you made early (and one others have made).

As an American, I can name five things in my home, off the top of my head, made in Germany. It's probably a lot more than that.

I can't think of a single product Russia sells that isn't those stupid dolls or Kapersky (which nobody should use for crying out loud).

Germany's impact is an order of magnitude greater than Russia. Russia just has old imperial delusions of grandeur.
    I guess you can name a lot more that has been made in China

Actually Russia's actions are the extension official government policy supported by a majority of Russians. Lots of people.

And it's monstrous. The Dutch referendum was only narrowly valid, due to low participation.

In any event, the EU-pact will go forward despite what Cybran pretends. The EU is crafting a way for it to go into effect by going around the Dutch.

Your quote:

You can't claim that, because you don't know that. In this post your claim something to be the truth, now you say that that truth is not the truth because it doesn't represent the Dutch. What is it?
    Sorry but this is the last time I'm going to spell this out for you, next would be to make a drawing for you.

the 19% (as you corrected it to be) of the dutch voters, who voted against it, are legally representative for the dutch, but it's anyones guess how the actual majority of the legal voters would vote.

Not to forget the obvious fuckups by the dutch govt. who seemed to think that a referendum is fine if it gets 300k ONLINE signatures, the politicians stupidity in ignoring the referendum entirely which gave the "against" side alot of airtime without anyone countering their argument, and how 19% of the dutch (total) voters obviously arent going to decide for the entire EU.

You're having problems making sound arguments. He said he didn't want to hate the current German generation for something their grandparents did. That's a 60 year difference he's hinting at. You're equating that to a comparison between how many people in a generations do something. You're literally comparing apples to oranges. How old are you, 10? This is pre-high school logic you're displaying.

I'm talking about trade between Germany and Russia, because it's (remotely) relevant to the flow of the thread. You were the one that started to shift my point about human rights in Russia to "what about human rights in Germany? What about migrants?", not me. So, what gives? You derail the thread and when I point that out to you, you claim I derailed it? Jesus... fucking ban-alts.
    See, the problem with you is that you can't handle a discussion. As soon as you are shown your errors (no camps in Germany? don't make me laugh. Germany doesn't need Russia for trade? Hahaha), you start complaining about derailing and ban-alts.

Funny how you may derail the thread (because remotely relevant), but others may not. The hypocrisy...

Where do you see my stance on Russia? Stop making up arguments toomuch, replying to you get really tiresome, go and pick a fight with your mom instead or something.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-05-22 at 02:15 PM.

I guess you can name a lot more that has been made in China
    More like the US, Vietnam, Japan and South Korea.

The China thing is really overplayed and narrowly focused on a few particular industries. My entire home isn't LCD screens. And I actually buy non-shit carpets.