Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I visit Birmingham frequently...
    You are weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    There's something about internet forums that attracts the whiniest people.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I see these people like him in every. Single. Thread... my gaming spaces are constantly being invaded by people whining about feminism, SJWism, and multiculturalism, and it gets really annoying sometimes.
    Exactly how many of your 23,000 posts are you just jumping into threads you know will annoy you, to post a whine about how these threads are annoying/boring/crap? 30%? 50%? I mean, you and Adam are here telling people to "go outside" but apparently you both lack the self-control to stop clicking on threads that you know will upset you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Gotta love how the Impartials need to tell everyone how impartial they are as usual. In turn making the thread into yet another spectacle of the "pot calling the kettle black" variety with a dash of pure bullshit.
    Every time.
    Hi, I hate SJWs but don't you think anti-SJWs are just as bad? Ever notice how SJWs are always complaining about stuff? Well anti-SJWs are always complaining about SJWs so they're just as bad, those fucking problematic sexist assholes! Wouldn't you agree?
    OT: The girl is retarded. I'm sure she'll be claiming biology is racist when she gets sick from her vit.D deficiency.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-05-22 at 02:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Yes... yes it does in Muslim countries... Are we pretending it doesn't now? Unless you think they where just trying to help those gay men learn how to fly when they where throwing them off buildings.
    So we jumped from Muslims in the West to Muslims in wartorn Middle East. Should I demand Christianty dies too because Africans are burning gays?

Deleted
    Bradford, Birmingham, Leicester, Slough, Luton, Tower Hamlets, Brent, and Blackburn are certainly shitholes though.

Manchester is pretty cool however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You are weird.
    Well by frequent i mean yearly - Birmingham however is a shit hole but not because of Islam

They are not controlled by Muslims though, so why are you linking those boroughs?
    You are playing dumb now.
    This is from 2011.

Hey you just elected your 1st muslim Mayor in your biggest city.
    Keep telling your self that you are safe.

You are like the Ostrige as long as your head is in the sand you are safe.

So we jumped from Muslims in the West to Muslims in wartorn Middle East. Should I demand Christianty dies too because Africans are burning gays?
    We seem to have a hard on for importing them.

Don't blame me for my cynicism I am just ahead of the curve. Though I could point out all the mass shootings but let me guess those are not real Muslims right?

Poor Swedes. While the rest of Europe has been handling immigration and multiculturalism for decades, those special snowflakes up north think the world is ending because Muslims walk their streets.

I like how she criticizes secular, western societies and saying that it's a failure, yet her people are coming en masse to live in our countries and not the other way around.

If she doesn't want to adapt, she can just head back to where she came from. It's a no-brainer.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    This is from 2011.

Is that you Farage?

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    I like how she criticizes secular, western societies and saying that it's a failure, yet her people are coming en masse to live in our countries and not the other way around.

If she doesn't want to adapt, she can just head back to where she came from. It's a no-brainer.
    This, so much...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted
    We seem to have a hard on for importing them.

Don't blame me for my cynicism I am just ahead of the curve. Though I could point out all the mass shootings but let me guess those are not real Muslims right?
    Citing mass shootings will backfire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    You think swedens problems are a "handful of idiots"? :P
    People seem to have more experience with whats wrong with Sweden by browsing this forum than I have which actually live here. And I can say that for just about anybody I know that lives here too.

Citing mass shootings will backfire
    Will it though?

Can you name another group that has done coordinated mass shootings recently?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is from 2011.

You need to explain how they are controlled by Muslims, because having Muslim populations does not mean much. We are controlled by Westminster, with the laws enforced by the police and courts, Muslims control bugger all.

Do you know how much power Sadiq Khan in London has? Were we controlled by Boris Johnson previously? And Ken Livingstone before that? Or is the London Mayor in charge of relatively nothing more than promotion, housing and public transport within the city?

Is that you Farage?
    Why are you even posting ?
    You are like the most clueless persona none grata here.

You are all in for tolerance right?
    Guess what my dear the world doesn't revolve around tolerance you should know that 1st hand been gay and all.

Let me tell you something in few decades when you and me most likely wont be alive your children and their childeren's children will be the one reaping what the shallow generation of witty people like you saw.

That's all think on that before you post something ridicules again.

Deleted
    Will it though?

Can you name another group that has done coordinated mass shootings recently?
    Americans /shrug

You need to explain how they are controlled by Muslims, because having Muslim populations does not mean much. We are controlled by Westminster, with the laws enforced by the police and courts, Muslims control bugger all.

Do you know how much power Sadiq Khan in London has? Were we controlled by Boris Johnson previously? And Ken Livingstone before that? Or is the London Mayor in charge of relatively nothing more than promotion, housing and public transport within the city?
    I don't need to explain anything to you.
    You refuse to admit having so many immigrants from muslim country's is a problem.
    There is nothing more to talk about with you, it might not be a problem for you but it is for many others out there people constantly living in fear of getting gutted or raped on daily basis.

Just because you have the cozy life doesn't mean every one around you has it.

Deleted
    Why are you even posting ?
    You are like the most clueless persona none grata here.

You are all in for tolerance right?
    Guess what my dear the world doesn't revolve around tolerance you should know that 1st hand been gay and all.

Let me tell you something in few decades when you and me most likely wont be alive your children and their childeren's children will be the one reaping what the shallow generation of witty people like you saw.

That's all think on that before you post something ridicules again.
    What's you smoking again? Your paranoia is showing You're spouting rhubarb sugar

Americans /shrug
    Yeah... this isn't a thing sorry

Keep trying though champ I got a whole theater full of dead civilians to gloat over