Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    It's already bad enough that they have to justify why Flash can't help deal with Arrow's problems.
    Hell, Arrow could trap Flash, they should have called him up to help with Zoom. :-p
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Then again, this week's Flash episode might give us some hints on where Flash is going in regards to the multiverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Looks like Zoom's plan is to destroy the rest of the multiverse after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Zoom's plan is to destroy the rest of the multiverse after all.
    Didn't he already say that? Something like why only take over one world when he could go after all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Didn't he already say that? Something like why only take over one world when he could go after all of them.
    There's a difference between ruling all the worlds and destroying them.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    There's a difference between ruling all the worlds and destroying them.
    His way of ruling seems to come with destruction.

His way of ruling seems to come with destruction.
    There's a difference between small-scale destruction and complete annihilation.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    There's a difference between small-scale destruction and complete annihilation.
    And what's your point? We already knew he was going after the rest of the multiverse, just the level of destruction has changed. That's all I was pointing out.

And what's your point? We already knew he was going after the rest of the multiverse, just the level of destruction has changed. That's all I was pointing out.
    I'm just saying it would've been hard to predict such a move based on earlier comments by him.

I sure hope barry can overcome his need for revenge so he can defeat zoom with a clear head and save the day.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I sure hope barry can overcome his need for revenge so he can defeat zoom with a clear head and save the day.
    Nah, he needs to kill Zoom in a way that triggers the multi-universal crisis so we have a new source for metahumans in Season 3 as well as another reason for Barry to blame himself for all of the problems of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

We knew he was going after the rest of the multiverse, but his prior comments indicated his goal was conquering new worlds, not destroying every single universe of the multiverse other than this one.

Nah, he needs to kill Zoom in a way that triggers the multi-universal crisis so we have a new source for metahumans in Season 3 as well as another reason for Barry to blame himself for all of the problems of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

We knew he was going after the rest of the multiverse, but his prior comments indicated his goal was conquering new worlds, not destroying every single universe of the multiverse other than this one.
    So Zoom is basically Freiza or evil major boo from Dragonball z?

And yeah you're probably right about another multi universe problem so we can get more baddies and more good guys for s3

Deleted
    A gosh pls no! We dont need another season with a depressed Barry but finally one season with an optimistic one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    A gosh pls no! We dont need another season with a depressed Barry but finally one season with an optimistic one.
    Oh, almost forgot - the death of his father is going to further reinforce in Barry's mind that nobody near him is safe, so he'll once again push any potential love interests (including Iris) away this season.

barry dies

now we have 2 flashes... the girl and the black kid

-----

4 episodes down the next season, he gets rezzed
    Last edited by wowaccounttom; 2016-05-24 at 11:19 PM.

The main thing that always irks me is that the heroes get caught unawares, someone gets kidnapped or whatever. The villain gives his little speech and kills someone, the hero screams "noooo!". It just really irks me that the heroes don't act. When the guy runs in, you attack him, you don't see what he needs. You fuck him up to the best of your ability. Sure maybe you fail, but geez, sitting around doing nothing is getting old.

Patty at least took some shots, even if it was ineffective, she tried!

And lastly, the "no killing" the big bad, while there's been plenty of deaths already. Arrow can kill all the no name mooks, but Dark and Merlyn just skip away singing happy songs.

My Name is Derpy Allen, and I am the dumbest man alive...

sums "The Flash"™ pretty much.

"If we run, our energy will destroy the worlds, but if I run FASTER than him, then uh... I win?"

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, time for Internet Points to be awarded, collect if you had:
    1) Masked man is Jay Garrick
    2) Masked Man is alternate universe
    3) Masked Man is Barry's Dad/ Flash.

Deduct points for any twins mentioned in your theories.

And so begins FLASHPOINT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    The main thing that always irks me is that the heroes get caught unawares, someone gets kidnapped or whatever. The villain gives his little speech and kills someone, the hero screams "noooo!". It just really irks me that the heroes don't act. When the guy runs in, you attack him, you don't see what he needs. You fuck him up to the best of your ability. Sure maybe you fail, but geez, sitting around doing nothing is getting old.

Patty at least took some shots, even if it was ineffective, she tried!

And lastly, the "no killing" the big bad, while there's been plenty of deaths already. Arrow can kill all the no name mooks, but Dark and Merlyn just skip away singing happy songs.
    Arrow in terms of tone went a different direction much as it's against his character. It's against his character for Flash(Yes I know he killed in the comics but it doesn't make it right and most incarnations after that he didn't kill either). So no, it was good he didn't kill. He has to be different then Zoom.

Oh and welcome to

*Sings song*

A WHOLE NEW WORLD!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi