10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Well, Van Gaal remained classy despite being treated quite awfully after the events of the FA cup. Good luck to the man.

Cue Mourinho replacing the defense with a bus.

10+ Year Old Account
    The saga has ended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, wanted to bring it up earlier, but kinda forgot. Any one else feel Blind is a liability in defence? Every time I see him trying to defend, he mostly fucks up. There have been a few times he's been alright but mostly it seems he causes more issues at the back than solves... Is it just me?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Get the fecking war chest out"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Also, wanted to bring it up earlier, but kinda forgot. Any one else feel Blind is a liability in defence? Every time I see him trying to defend, he mostly fucks up. There have been a few times he's been alright but mostly it seems he causes more issues at the back than solves... Is it just me?
    *raises hand* He suffers from the same problem as Willems from PSV. Having him on a defensive position will create a big gap in your defense. Both of them have decent passing and crossing skills and would probably be better off on the midfield (in my opinion).

Back during the world cup when we played a 5-man-defense his main role was throwing in crosses and roaming on the left wing a bit while assisting Martins-Indi.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-05-23 at 08:20 PM.

Cant wait too see what mourinho does to the united squad. Will make it a decent team again after one transfer window.

And lol @ ppl saying LVG was a supporter of youth. He only played rashford because of an injury crisis and because he had shipped off hernandez. And failed to help memphis transition successfully.

Goodbye fellani and rooney and the other deadwood.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-05-23 at 08:20 PM.

Nah, you're pretty spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what Blizzard Illuminati said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Cant wait too see what mourinho does to the united squad. Will make it a decent team again after one transfer window.

And lol @ ppl saying LVG was a supporter of youth. He only played rashford because of an injury crisis and because he had shipped off hernandez. And failed to help memphis transition successfully.

Goodbye fellani and rooney and the other deadwood.
    Fact remains that throughout his career he's been a supporter of youth, whether you like it or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah he's been a supporter of youth, I don't think anyone should deny that, but at the same time he did have to play Rashford as he had no other choice. Guess he got lucky that Rashford turned out to be ace.

Deleted
    Maybe Mou will make Rooney big again. Such a wastead talent, he could've been the biggest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Maybe Mou will make Rooney big again. Such a wastead talent, he could've been the biggest.
    Call me out if I'm wrong, but I thought I read that Rooney had said the older he gets the more he prefers playing deeper into midfield instead of being a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Some talent isnt kind on age. Especially explosive quick players like Rooney. Also he got played a lot for man utd under fergie when he should have been recovering.

Torres is similar. Was never the same after losing that explosive pace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Some talent isnt kind on age. Especially explosive quick players like Rooney. Also he got played a lot for man utd under fergie when he should have been recovering.

Torres is similar. Was never the same after losing that explosive pace
    Even Messi lost some of that explosive pace, although his is still on an excellent level at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Even Messi lost some of that explosive pace, although his is still on an excellent level at times.
    Yeah Messi is a little different though being the main man with the best team in the world. He can float around on the pitch wherever he wants and still get off a killer pass/shot from anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Van Gaal was forced to play youth by his complete lack of squad building (some unlucky number of injuries too ofc). He is incredibly lucky to have Rashford.

10+ Year Old Account
    So with this season almost being done, are we looking forward to the Euros?

Seriously, I've had my fill of Van Gaal for the next decade today

Call me out if I'm wrong, but I thought I read that Rooney had said the older he gets the more he prefers playing deeper into midfield instead of being a striker.
    True. He kinda said himself in an interview that he is pretty much done as a striker, and that he loves the midfield position he have now.

Now, how true is that statement, I dont know.. Given the speculations that he wanted away from the club because playing midfield instead of striker not that long ago... But I think he sees it himself now, England have 2-3 people that is easily a better option up front, same at United really, so one way or another, if he is to continue his England and United career, he just have to embrace that position.

We have been looking for a new Scholes ever since he put his shoes on the shelf. I think Rooney can fill that role, probably not as good, but good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fact remains that throughout his career he's been a supporter of youth, whether you like it or not.
    As I said earlier, people weren't saying that last summer when he shipped out a lot of the youth talent.

So with this season almost being done, are we looking forward to the Euros?
    I'm looking forward to watching england getting smashed because defensively they are no where near the standard of the other teams. Hoping spain have a good tournament but under Boris or del bosque w/e you want to call him they will struggle. Should be an interesting tournament though. France and Germany/Belgium all look good.

Also still have the champions league final soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    He sent youth on loan for experience, he's always had small first team squads so the youth get opportunities. Fosu Mensah was another highlight this year.

Deleted
    Question now is how will Giggs justify doing absolutely fuck all and who will Mou replace him with?