New York Election Fraud
    Arizona Election Fraud
    More Arizona Election Fraud
    Massachusetts Election Fraud
    Kentucky Election Fraud
    Florida Election Fraud

The error cropped up in Volusia's 216th precinct of only 585 registered voters. A Global Election Systems (acquired by Diebold Election Systems now Premier Election Solutions) voting machine showed that 412 of those registered voters had voted. The problem was that the machine also claimed those 412 voters had somehow given Bush 2,813 votes and in addition had given Gore a negative vote count of -16,022 votes (Green Party candidate Ralph Nader was shown to have an even larger negative vote, though he was not considered a likely winner of the whole Florida election).
    Why does Clinton consistently beat exit polling?

For our purposes, the 3.9% miss does raise some concern as outlined in our nine criteria in Part 1 for when a state may show moderate potential for substantial election fraud. The problem is that the majority of West Virginia jurisdictions use voting machines or tabulators more than ten years old and the exit polling miss is more than 3.5% in Clinton’s favor. Beginning with South Carolina, where the first full exit poll missed by 11.5%, 22 of 25 primaries have seen Clinton outperform her exit polling expectations. The average is a 5.1% exit poll bias in Clinton’s favor.

For the numbers I can find (nearly all of them) on the GOP side for the same states, the overall bias is virtually nil, with most results getting the margin between first and second place in each contest right within a percentage or two. In 17 of the 25 contests on the Dem side, the exit polling miss on the marginal difference was 3.5% or more; this has happened just four times on the GOP side. On the GOP side, the misses of 3.5% or more were distributed across candidates. On the Dem side, 16 of 17 were in Clinton’s favor. For 9 of the 25 contests, the polling miss was 7.0% or greater, all in Clinton’s favor. This happened just once for Republicans (Texas).
    All the machinations for oversight on our election are being subverted; any hope of getting an actual verifiable count on votes is ruled out by design. All indications of the oversight we do have access to are a total joke, a high school student could see they're being rigged. The people responsible for the elections are the same people you're supposed to report problems with the election to. Asking people to police themselves is the opposite of oversight, and without oversight we don't have real elections.

Why is it that when exit polling in foreign countries is used to estimate election fraud, but it's too inaccurate here in the US? Want to know why Sanders consistently wins caucuses? Because those can't be rigged in the same way. You end up with nonsense like this instead.

This is what rigged elections look like.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-05-23 at 08:36 PM.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    What happened to Bernie?
    He lost.

From Daily Kos, not exactly the Mainstream Media.

Bernie Sanders exceeded all primary season expectations and was en route to building something of a real movement. But rather than locking in those gains and settling in for a long-haul effort, he’s opted for a legacy-busting temper tantrum instead, heading out the (primary) door in a cloud of whining, conspiracy mongering, and blame casting. It’s a bizarre finale to what was undoubtedly an incredible run. So here are some observations, not because it matters—he’s lost—but because his claims of victimhood are absolute bullshit and need to be corrected.
    I suggest folks read the whole of the article linked above.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    From Daily Kos, not exactly the Mainstream Media.
    Yeah, it's a blog post written by a known Republican-turned-Democrat establishment liberal, who is most likely deep up Hillary's ass just like so many others. It's just yet another propaganda post. Nothing new to see here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Want to know why Sanders consistently wins caucuses? Because those can't be rigged in the same way.
    Because the caucus favors people with more time on their hands and suppresses participation, so folks like my 91 year old gramps - who favors Clinton - can not participate as easily as something like a mail ballot. I had to spend 4 hours to do something that takes me 20 seconds in my state. We need to do away with caucuses and have primaries in all states. Minnesota got rid of their caucus and will have a primary for future election seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah, it's a blog post written by a known Republican-turned-Democrat establishment liberal, who is most likely deep up Hillary's ass just like so many others. It's just yet another propaganda post. Nothing new to see here.
    You poor fellow.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Deleted
    You poor fellow.
    Yeah, "poor me". Oh well, at least I'm neither of these things:

Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-05-23 at 08:55 PM.

We need to do away with caucuses and have primaries in all states.
    We need to do away with election fraud and politicians that vote themselves into office.

Nothing else is more important than the right to self-determination, which has absolutely been violated by this rigged election. Who gets to marry who or piss in which bathroom is irrelevant garbage.

Yeah, "poor me". Oh well, at least I'm neither of these things:

Yeah... Mindlessly post a few more TYT videos and keep telling yourself that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, "poor me".
    Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

My Bernie bingo chart is holding up pretty good so far. I will check back tomorrow to see if the posts remain on the model.

Don't worry shillarites, I wasn't expecting you to address the vast pool of evidence regarding election fraud.

Just keep linking those blog posts and MSM stories about business as usual. I'm sure it's nice to have somebody else interpreting reality for you, so you don't have to worry about the little things.

I mean, when you can't argue against the evidence directly, it's better to just pretend it doesn't exist, right?

Don't worry shillarites, I wasn't expecting you to address the vast pool of evidence regarding election fraud.

Just keep linking those blog posts and MSM stories about business as usual. I'm sure it's nice to have somebody else interpreting reality for you, so you don't have to worry about the little things.

I mean, when you can't argue against the evidence directly, it's better to just pretend it doesn't exist, right?
    Vast pool? You weren't politically conscious prior to this election, were you? Shit happens EVERY SINGLE ELECTION. It has nothing to do with people rigging the election, it has everything with a couple people being incompetent in their jobs, among the tens of thousands responsible for running the primaries. Sanders is getting his ass kicked by any measure. A couple anomalies does nothing to change that.

Hilarious that we are accused of being shills when nearly all the reporting is from Sanders circle-jerk blogs who love to conveniently leave out any and all explanations.

I think Bernie should show Hillary and run as a independent...

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Vast pool? You weren't politically conscious prior to this election, were you? Shit happens EVERY SINGLE ELECTION. It has nothing to do with people rigging the election, it has everything with a couple people being incompetent in their jobs, among the tens of thousands responsible for running the primaries. Sanders is getting his ass kicked by any measure. A couple anomalies does nothing to change that.

Hilarious that we are accused of being shills when nearly all the reporting is from Sanders circle-jerk blogs.
    Sanders circle-jerk blogs, like public election board meetings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSNTauWPkTc

In the flawed world we live in, this is as good as proof gets. Those people responsible for rigging the election aren't going to come out and admit they're rigging the election. They're not even going to admit to incompetence or allowing someone else to rig the election. That's why we have oversight: you can't trust someone to act against their own best interest.

And when we see that the oversight doesn't exist, and that the "automated machines" can't actually count votes correctly? That the election boards across the states don't care even the slightest?

Incompetence here is not an acceptable excuse, let alone every election cycle. Doesn't even suggest that our elections are anything other than rigged, just that it's somehow unintentional, as if that would even matter.

And yes, it's the same story in practically every state in the union: nobody is running a real election.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Of course you would say that as a Trump supporter.

How can you justify that comment to someone who is a Mexican American with undocumented family members or a LGBT person with Trumps list of SCOTUS proposals? What about woman's rights? Trump's SCOTUS proposals alone should be enough to scare the living daylights out of liberals. They have a chance to get a progressive leaning majority in SCOTUS for the first time in 45+ odd years. Tell me again how Trump is better for any of those people.
    Doesnt matter what u do, one side or the other will be upset. And Trump has been better to women than Hillary ever has or will be.

Best to focus on who's better for the country and we knew from Hillary's "experience" she has been one disaster after another and the Clintons r as corrupt as they come.

Sanders circle-jerk blogs, like public election board meetings.

In the flawed world we live in, this is as good as proof gets. Those people responsible for rigging the election aren't going to come out and admit they're rigging the election. They're not even going to admit to incompetence or allowing someone else to rig the election. That's why we have oversight: you can't trust someone to act against their own best interest.

And when we see that the oversight doesn't exist, and that the "automated machines" can't actually count votes correctly? That the election boards across the states don't care even the slightest?

Incompetence here is not an acceptable excuse, let alone every election cycle. Doesn't even suggest that our elections are anything other than rigged, just that it's somehow unintentional, as if that would even matter.

And yes, it's the same story in practically every state in the union: nobody is running a real election.
    I see, now your fraud theory rests on some idiotic notion that the person doing the initial recording MUST have been correct and the machines were designed to report false numbers. Still haven't connected the dots to how the recorder knew the actual count when the machine was reporting the numbers incorrectly. Or did the machine change the vote after they had been reported? Seems like a pretty shitty way to steal an election.

I see, now your fraud theory rests on some idiotic notion that the person doing the initial recording MUST have been correct and the machines were designed to report false numbers. Still haven't connected the dots to how the recorder knew the actual count when the machine was reporting the numbers incorrectly. Or did the machine change the vote after they had been reported? Seems like a pretty shitty way to steal an election.
    That's what audits are for, big boy. To find out if the machines are counting the votes correctly or not.

We do the audits, the counts don't match. The results are falsified so that the rigged elections can be certified as quickly as possible. The protocol they use to do the audit is such a joke even someone with below average intelligence like yourself can see that they don't do anything to verify the numbers they're designed to. That's why the audits are public: so the normal citizens who give a shit can see if the votes are legitimate or not. They're not.

It's hard to see the evidence staring you in the face with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears, I'll admit. I don't have a great solution for fixing that problem, though.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-05-23 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well, if he dropped out right now to run 3rd party, he would be excluded from the ballot in Texas. If he waits until after the convention to run 3rd party, he is going to be excluded from the ballots of 13 additional states.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    He shouldn't and he won't. He's made it clear that he's much more interested in keeping Trump out of the white house than Hillary.

That's what audits are for, big boy. To find out if the machines are counting the votes correctly or not.

We do the audits, the counts don't match. The results are falsified so that the rigged elections can be certified as quickly as possible. The protocol they use to do the audit is such a joke even someone with below average intelligence like yourself can see that they don't do anything to verify the numbers they're designed to. That's why the audits are public: so the normal citizens who give a shit can see if the votes are legitimate or not. They're not.
    Awfully bold of you to call my intelligence into question when all you are doing is posting things you see on Kos with no input or understanding to what is going on. You never answered my question. Were you politically conscious prior to this election? If so, you would realize this sort of thing happens all the time. All you have there is a woman with an agenda claiming fraud. Let's take her at her word and say that this occurred and rather than the auditors tally get off, there was some discrepancy. This was a 5% audit in an election where over 700,000 people voted. Assuming she isn't making this up and it is representative of everywhere, that would be a change of 70 votes in an audit that checked over 35,000 votes. A change in 2 tenths of a percent. Whew, I'm sure that had an effect on the outcome in a town she carried by 8.5%. Look I'll even grant it to you. So she only carried Chicago by 8.3%.

Awfully bold of you to call my intelligence into question when all you are doing is posting things you see on Kos with no input or understanding to what is going on. You never answered my question. Were you politically conscious prior to this election? If so, you would realize this sort of thing happens all the time. All you have there is a woman with an agenda claiming fraud. Let's take her at her word and say that this occurred and rather than the auditors tally get off, there was some discrepancy. This was a 5% audit in an election where over 700,000 people voted. Assuming she isn't making this up and it is representative of everywhere, that would be a change of 70 votes in an audit that checked over 35,000 votes. A change in 2 tenths of a percent. Whew, I'm sure that had an effect on the outcome in a town she carried by 8.5%. Look I'll even grant it to you. So she only carried Chicago by 8.3%.
    "Is this your first election? Election fraud happens every year. Why should this year be different? But you can't prove it happens. And if it does happen, it doesn't change the outcome."

You continue with your tap-dance of nonsense. Proof is in the pudding.

I'll go ahead and link to the Chicago Elections Board meeting again, posted by the Chicago Election Board, in case somebody gets confused and believes your load of bullshit about sources.