Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree on the Warrior order hall. I don't think it really fits them well at all. I also really dislike more or less working for Odyn, because as Chronicle reveals he is an unbelievably huge dick and a murderer. I also think the zone is rather ugly. There are too few colors and it all sort of just bleeds together in my opinion. Fray Island would have been a much better choice, I think.

I love warrior's CH. I hate mage CH because its confusing as fuck and I get lost all the time. All the others are OK.

See ever since I first saw the warrior hall it just looked like they wanted to stretch the HoV assets more. As a whole, Legion looks amazing, but it seems like the warrior hall was designed through laziness. Warriors are the most varied and simple class in the game. Anyone who can pick up a sword and swing it is a warrior, and thus it is the only class every race can be.

When I think of warriors, I think of front line soldiers leading an army. In an expansion about the invasion of Azeroth by demons, you would think they would be the easiest class to design a hall for. All they needed to do was build a fort that served as the first line of defense from the legion. Maybe even on an island off the broken shore. Instead, they tried to incorporate them into the vrykul storyline that they have been pushing. I don't hate the new vrykul lore, but they are definitely trying to integrate it far too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top:
    Mage
    Paladin

Solid:
    Druid
    Warlock

Semi-Solid:
    Shaman
    Hunter

Lame:
    Demon Hunter
    Priest

Wot:
    Monk
    Death Knight
    Rogue
    Warrior
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I wonder why all "non"rogues says: dalaran servers are cool?
    To be frank I would prefer running around in cloudy-golden palace rather than sit in smelly and shitty hole.

Great:
    Mage
    Paladin
    Rogue

Would be perfect if it got the level of polish the 'Great' ones got:
    DK

I know literally nothing about this one:
    Druid
    Monk

Doesn't really do much for me, personally:
    Shaman
    Warlock
    Demon Hunter
    Priest

Pandering bullshit that misses the mark entirely, brought to you by Marvel Studio(tm):
    Warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    To be frank I would prefer running around in cloudy-golden palace rather than sit in smelly and shitty hole.
    I guess you shouldn't be playing rogue then. Elegant and clean palaces aren't really their thing.

The only thing I don't like about the rogue order hall is the fact that they don't have a complete control over it since mages rule the city.

Not a huge fan of the warrior hall either but warriors don't really have a clear theme compared to all the other classes which makes it hard to make a good order hall for warriors. Maybe a huge combat arena would've been more fitting.

Deleted
    Soooo, the Acherus didn't get updated....that's really underwhelming. When I get in my Order Hall I want to feel like the King of that place and feel like I am a real hero that is teaching to other fellow DKs how to fight, to be an example to them, that even after death you can be a hero of the livings.
    The actual Acherus doesn't give that feeling, it's cramped and it is almost the same as the old one.
    "Oh, do you remember Acherus, the place that you have seen like 1 Gazzilion times? Well, this is the new Order Hall" ...Lame as f....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I don't know if I'd put rogue in 'best' tier but I think it's good at least. I have to see all of the halls in person in beta before I can really judge and haven't had the time for that yet.
    Rogue Order Hall has this cheeky feel of a dodgy trader and scum. It is great

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrNeverLucky View Post
    Soooo, the Acherus didn't get updated....that's really underwhelming. When I get in my Order Hall I want to feel like the King of that place and feel like I am a real hero that is teaching to other fellow DKs how to fight, to be an example to them, that even after death you can be a hero of the livings.
    The actual Acherus doesn't give that feeling, it's cramped and it is almost the same as the old one.
    "Oh, do you remember Acherus, the place that you have seen like 1 Gazzilion times? Well, this is the new Order Hall" ...Lame as f....
    What do you want ? Naxxramas ?

I hope Naxxramas will be the order hall of Necromancers or Lich lords if this ever happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Given that it's basically Valhalla, we were expecting to have some warriors we knew in the past coming to help us instead of a bunch of unimportant Vrykul and a couple of Titans.

Especially since Saurfang and Danath Trollbane are the characters who go with you to the fight and both are kind of expecting to die anyway. I don't really mind Thor, Hodir, Hymdal and such, but the Vrykul and the Iron Dwarf are unimportant and could easily be replaced by warriors who fell on the broken isles or great heroes of the past. At the very least they should appear in the class hall as NPCs or something, maybe sparring partners or something. It would be amazing to fight Grom's spirit on my warrior to test my abilities for example, instead of a random unnamed Vrykul.

Visually it looks amazing but content wise it's lacking.
    Maybe they didn't end up in Valhalla ? Maybe the bar for entry is so high they didn't make it ?

quote from Wikipedia

Chosen by Odin, half of those who die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja's field Fólkvangr.
    Maybe they were in the Freya part RNG is cruel in this game.
    Last edited by mmocafdb201d91; 2016-05-24 at 09:20 AM. Reason: RNG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleavestorm View Post
    Rogue Order Hall has this cheeky feel of a dodgy trader and scum. It is great

- - - Updated - - -

What do you want ? Naxxramas ?

I hope Naxxramas will be the order hall of Necromancers or Lich lords if this ever happen
    Naaaah not so big, it's useless anyway (it would be only frustrating to find npcs xD), I am ok even for a restyling of Acherus, at least put some effort, like enlarging it or making it feel "new"

Deleted
    Naaaah not so big, it's useless anyway (it would be only frustrating to find npcs xD), I am ok even for a restyling of Acherus, at least put some effort, like enlarging it or making it feel "new"
    You get 2 levels and full on with Lore characters plus 4 Horsemen with Tirion as DK.... Dudeh you want more ? Look at DH Order Hall it is green (love green) and black and you have a console to navigate it and nagas for some sex tease thats it.

DK have grand experience and still complain.

Deleted
    You get 2 levels and full on with Lore characters plus 4 Horsemen with Tirion as DK.... Dudeh you want more ? Look at DH Order Hall it is green (love green) and black and you have a console to navigate it and nagas for some sex tease thats it.

DK have grand experience and still complain.
    Ok we have a cool questline, we have such incredible lore characters, but all cluttered in the little Acherus...it doesn't make justice to them and it's anticlimactic. That's all

Deleted
    Ok we have a cool questline, we have such incredible lore characters, but all cluttered in the little Acherus...it doesn't make justice to them and it's anticlimactic. That's all
    I don't think Paladin order hall is much bigger. From what i saw most of them are similar size. Maybe Acherus seems smaller because it is on two different levels with teleport and no staircase or elevator. Overall i think DK has some of the best toys in terms of OH

Deleted
    Paladin
    Mage
    Druid
    Warlock
    Monk/DK/Shaman
    Priest/DH/Hunter
    Rogue

Warriors doesn't even have order hall imo... No that Skyhold or wathever it is called have nothing to do with warriors... Even paladin Order hall is more warriorish with the weapon racks and stuff than the retarded Marvel floating pile if vrykul

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Paladin
    Mage
    Druid
    Warlock
    Monk/DK/Shaman
    Priest/DH/Hunter
    Rogue

Warriors doesn't even have order hall imo... No that Skyhold or wathever it is called have nothing to do with warriors... Even paladin Order hall is more warriorish with the weapon racks and stuff than the retarded Marvel floating pile if vrykul
    I would argue that Warrior Order Hall is simply the best in terms of class fantasy. You get to speak to Odin man! It is great. I don't really get why people hate on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Given that it's basically Valhalla, we were expecting to have some warriors we knew in the past coming to help us instead of a bunch of unimportant Vrykul and a couple of Titans.

Especially since Saurfang and Danath Trollbane are the characters who go with you to the fight and both are kind of expecting to die anyway. I don't really mind Thor, Hodir, Hymdal and such, but the Vrykul and the Iron Dwarf are unimportant and could easily be replaced by warriors who fell on the broken isles or great heroes of the past. At the very least they should appear in the class hall as NPCs or something, maybe sparring partners or something. It would be amazing to fight Grom's spirit on my warrior to test my abilities for example, instead of a random unnamed Vrykul.

Visually it looks amazing but content wise it's lacking.
    pretty much this. I personally kinda like the whole valhalla and thor thing, but it kinda falls flat on it's face when you are basically tagging along for the vykrul ride. And really all it would take to fix it is put some ghost of famous warriors in there and give me saurfang as a bodyguard (if paladins get ashrbinger, i want saurfang!)

Deleted
    The warrior class hall seems to fit the class quite well.

What was the greatest achivement of any WoW warrior up-to-date?
    Dieing in battle in order to deafeat an overwhelming enemy.

Deleted
    I would argue that Warrior Order Hall is simply the best in terms of class fantasy. You get to speak to Odin man! It is great. I don't really get why people hate on it.
    I have NOTHING to do with warriors... you will get in by charging into battle with random vrykul, race you've been fighting all the time, dieing to a random demon and then, you are not even leader of the hall... Odyn is. He need massive power to send few Vrykuls out, but you can send an army..

Your followers are 2 random Vrykuls, Iron dwarf and former Bosses (Thorim, Hodir, Yimron, Hymdall)

There are NONE of any player races

All of this makes my warrior feel powerless... All the other players beaten up my "army" at some point before, kicked the shit out out my leader in dungeon and I'm apparently the only one allowed in there...

All in all, gameplay wise and lorewise, warriors have been shit on this expansion... If I won't like Fury, I'll switch entirely from my warrior that's been my main class for 10ish years to Pala or DK...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I have NOTHING to do with warriors... you will get in by charging into battle with random vrykul, race you've been fighting all the time, dieing to a random demon and then, you are not even leader of the hall... Odyn is. He need massive power to send few Vrykuls out, but you can send an army..

Your followers are 2 random Vrykuls, Iron dwarf and former Bosses (Thorim, Hodir, Yimron, Hymdall)

There are NONE of any player races

All of this makes my warrior feel powerless... All the other players beaten up my "army" at some point before, kicked the shit out out my leader in dungeon and I'm apparently the only one allowed in there...

All in all, gameplay wise and lorewise, warriors have been shit on this expansion... If I won't like Fury, I'll switch entirely from my warrior that's been my main class for 10ish years to Pala or DK...
    Lorewise warriors compete for blessing of odyn and after death they go to valhalla. So ? can you beat nordic mythology with "it doesn't make sense" ? :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Been playing a rogue since TBC (well technically vanilla beta). Orc, then troll, then Pandaren.

The Dalaran sewers fit my rogues better than any human themed mansion. Have you seen the rogue hall? its fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    I guess you shouldn't be playing rogue then. Elegant and clean palaces aren't really their thing.

The only thing I don't like about the rogue order hall is the fact that they don't have a complete control over it since mages rule the city.

Not a huge fan of the warrior hall either but warriors don't really have a clear theme compared to all the other classes which makes it hard to make a good order hall for warriors. Maybe a huge combat arena would've been more fitting.
    Warrior more than most classes had a splendid theme and loads of important figures to draw from.

Warriors tend to lead which we do not in the hall
    Warriors tend to be some of the greatest of their race. And we dont even mingle with our own
    Warriors are known for their weapons and armor. Of which we got 3 lore weapons no one heard of and unlike other classes (like hunter or paladin) dont even have any weapons or armor.
    Warriors are about martial might. And our class hall is all about magic, angels, and golems.

Yes warriors also tend towards noble sacrifice too. But we end up "almost dying" to some no name Pitlord for the sake of some Vrykul we have no reason to care about.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg