Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post

<snip>
    Thanks. Finally a more elaborate post than simply "Feral will sucks because people say so".

As someone who doesn't main feral currently and looks at the surface of feral, it looks like several things are improving.
    But I completely understand that there are some major flaws.

I think the biggest one, and one that seems to go for a lot of druid specs, is that there has simply been to few iterations. Where some classes seem to get some major attention in several patch pushes, some (including Feral and probably Resto shaman as well) seem to get extremely little.

It's annoying that even things such as simple QoL fixes (e.g. battlerez from catform) and bug fixes get zero response.

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    (e.g. battlerez from catform)
    Bears can do that baseline now, cats still can't?

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Don't think AOE is nerfed. DOT interaction is increased, and you can stack starfalls on top of each other.
    Starfall empowerment bonus does not stack though, so really you are only gaining from the increased area you can cover. (sure, you get extra starfalldamage, but its a minor portion)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Bears can do that baseline now, cats still can't?
    Can't speak for cat form, but I know the res on my bear is also instant, baseline. No need for a CoE proc (which doesn't even exist in legion) anymore for it to be instant. It's been clutch being able to instant brez a healer in a dungeon if they stand in poo!

Overall, I'm extremely happy with my Guardian druid. The nerf to frenzied regen sucks, but all tanks took a solid hit to self-healing/sustain. Overall, the new active mitigation buttons are a big step up in quality of life, and I like that max hp increase is now constant, instead of having to be stacked via multistrike. The abilities are satisfying and hit hard (though I can see the sound of shredding paper with swipe/thrash may get to some people, I don't mind them). Leveling and soloing out in the world is a breeze; you can easily pull 3-5 mobs at a time and just cleave them down.

I tried out resto as well for quite a few dungeons. Keep in mind I haven't played it on live AT ALL, but since dungeon queues for healers are instant, and still long for tanks, i gave it a shot. It was surprisingly easy to pick up for someone not familiar with the spec. My main gripe is that single target heals feel VERY weak: I've run into the situation multiple times where spaming free regrowths OR healing touches, I was barely able to keep tank HP steady. Swiftmend heals for like 150k non-crit in my ilvl 820+ gear, and most tanks (excluding bears) have 2mil+ hp. AoE healing, however, is fantastic (as one would expect). The active ability from the artifact is awesome (though I heard it's basically the same as an ability called "Genesis" on live?). As a result of the difficulty with single-target heals, i found it easiest to heal DH and DK tanks, as they both have solid self-heals.