Page 4 of 138 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Wait until the masses see it. Batman V Superman was a flop according to RT, but the masses loved it. Could be a similar situation, especially since we haven't even blood seen it yet.
    In all reality BvS was terrible. The masses are usually ignorant and love terrible schlock.

Quote Originally Posted by MetzenPlease View Post
    this film is destined to suck ass yet rake in a load of cash from fans of the series... anyone expecting it to have any artistic merit is delusional lmao
    If I wanted artistic merit I would watch Moulin Rouge. This is World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Wait until the masses see it. Batman V Superman was a flop according to RT, but the masses loved it. Could be a similar situation, especially since we haven't even blood seen it yet.
    Which masses? I haven't seen a single person who enjoyed it. Neither in person nor on the internet, nobody enjoyed that movie lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    In all reality BvS was terrible. The masses are usually ignorant and love terrible schlock.
    Interesting that your opinion is fact.

I've seen a lot of 100% preview movies fall down to 60% after release, & vice versa. so there's still no telling really.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Which masses? I haven't seen a single person who enjoyed it. Neither in person nor on the internet, nobody enjoyed that movie lol.
    U expect ppl to come on mmo forums and post something positive? What herecy is that?

Agreed

It's not a flop when there's only 5 reviews...and 2 of them are positive. I honestly think the movie will be good and there will be more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Why are film critics even a thing? Theyre so subjective, I think?

I dont think Ive hated a movie in my entire life. Is this normal? Am I just some sort of movie simpleton?

Does anyone get where Im coming from? Like I just watch a film and after im either like oh right yeh that was ok worthy entertainment for 2h or im like wow 10/10. Ive never in my life been like WOW THIS IS AWFUL. THE WAY THAT ARMOUR CLINKED UNREALISTICALLY FOR A FRACTION OF A SECOND 0/10 at a film in my life. Maybe im just really open to what i like and good at recognising it so ive somehow never seen a really shit film? Then again i do watch REALLY mainstream stuff 90% of the time.

Or im just a nutcase.
    I agree with for the most part and mainly because I only go to see movies I am interested in. Most reviewers seem to go into a lot of movies with a bias or a dislike for a particular type of movie( how most look down on comic book movies) which feeds thier negative scores.
    Only one movie that I paid for and watched in the theaters did I walk out hating and that would be the cone heads movie made in the early 90s.
    God was that movie awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Interesting that your opinion is fact.
    There's really nothing redeeming about BvS

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Right now, sitting at a disastrous score in RT. It begs the question to what Blizzard was thinking with this shit again.

What was the point?
    I don't know how you can announce that it's a flop 2 weeks before it's even in theaters.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I don't know how you can announce that it's a flop 2 weeks before it's even in theaters.
    It's not 2 weeks, it's this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Who said except critics they didn't enjoy it? And even most enjoyed it. The movie has flaws but it isn't a bad movie just a flawed movie. It could of been a great movie instead it is just average. That is the problem it missed people's expectations.

Wait, what? I though it wasn't out yet.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok just for the record, the suits don't care about review scores they care about BOX Office numbers! Review score don't matter its account of tickets sold if the people liked it or not doesn't matter like they already got there money

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Depending where you are at it is two weeks not released in US until June 10th

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhh, woow, 5 reviews, five whooole reviews... How about stop reading stuff online, get your butt offline, and go watch it when it's out and judge it for yourself.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Right now, sitting at a disastrous score in RT. It begs the question to what Blizzard was thinking with this shit again.

What was the point?
    that you're an idiot who doesn't understand statistics? A sample of 5 reviews on an opinion site is meaningless. Even RT notes "Critics Consensus: No consensus yet."

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Who said except critics they didn't enjoy it? And even most enjoyed it. The movie has flaws but it isn't a bad movie just a flawed movie. It could of been a great movie instead it is just average. That is the problem it missed people's expectations.
    Most people put it in the running for the worst super hero movie they've ever seen lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's June 10th in the US soooooo...
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    It's June 10th in the US soooooo...
    Irrelevant, it's this week in the part of the world that actually matters.