Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I agree, OP. Having in mind some very questionable attitudes from Germany, I too wouldn't visit them anytime soon. Stuff might get explos'y.. Fingers crossed not to, though!

This user is on an online crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joresh View Post
    Are you really so arrogant that you, as a non-German citizen, think you should dictate who the German people elect?
    Not sure how I am talking about who they elect.
    I don't care to see the country go downhill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.dw.com/en/germany-sees-ri...nce/a-19277858

This is getting to be really worrying. I visited Germany earlier this year but would hesitate to visit again if this trend continues.
    You should pay less attention to the media, if one article makes you hesitate to visit a country.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    The far left tends to be in the news more for attacking people though they call themselves Aninta or something like that. The far right tends to just burn down immigrant camps and drive back invaders.
    Antifa? If so they are not exclusively German.

Edit:

Just as some countries make free speech zones we should in Europe make free fight zones where political extremists can go to kill eachother without fear of legal ramifications but also without those fights entering statistics. It would solve things like this thread

Worrying that people are brushing this off as nothing when the likely scenario is that these statistics will go up year on year, until eventually its right on your own doorstep.

Deleted
    Getting a bit bored with the smileys in the titles tbh.

I can always see right away that's one of your threads.

people all over europe are getting angry, the politicians are hitting the poor with austerity and cuts in social services like care and health, while doing nothing to curb further immigration and even encouraging it. Immigration is fine to fill skill gaps but poor unskilled workers into countries where people are being asked to pay more tax for less services is a hard sell. In addition they see large businesses getting bailed out time and time again but care for disabled etc being slashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    How many bombs has eg. Finland or Sweden dropped on any brown people?

That's racist, the correct term would be "How many bombs has eg. Finland or Sweden dropped on any primitive savages?"
    Remember, a Brown person can be fully cultured, while a white person can be a primitive savage, it's all about culture and religion.

We need to look into the issues with bad corrupt cultures, not blame it on their skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Getting a bit bored with the smileys in the titles tbh.

I can always see right away that's one of your threads.
    I'm actually glad he is marking his threads. It's a service to the reader by knowing what you get before you open the thread, I'll have to give him that at least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    How many bombs has eg. Finland or Sweden dropped on any brown people?
    None. But Sweden has seen plenty of rape from the savage brown folk as well. Poor Swedes.

I hope Germany's nationalism continues to rise against this hateful and unlawful tide within their own borders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It's in direct response to left wing endorsed violence.
    It is not because an increase in right-wing extremism existed before this as well, however before that the incidents were a few and isolated. Since the refugee crisis they feel more secure to act in the open since most people openly or silently agree with them and condone their actions because "leftwing extremists do stuff as well" and "All violence is bad but you can't fault them! They got reasons. Blame politicians!". Which is non-sense. Right-wing and left-wing violence in Germany rarely shared an intrinsic relationship, they can exist side by side by with only ever clashing openly during public demonstrations and when "accidentally" stumbling over each other.

On their own each group's violence potential is different, right-wingers usually attack migrant homes, migrants, politicians and people of different look/origin than them. Left-wingers would target symbols of capitalism and establishment, offices of politicians, police forces and anything that looks right-wing. Historically militant right-wing extremism is far older than left-wing extremism and goes back to the times of the Weimar Republic. Left-wing extremism was strongest during the '60s-'70s.
    However ever since we have ideological extremism there have also been different generations, this new generation of extremists has nothing to do with old ideals, it's all about causing maximum damage while adhering to some ancillary ideology which helps their cause even more so when spurred by fiery rhetoric from established politicians.

Overall people who've never seen extremists from either side in action can't really picture how ideological extremism looks like in reality and media are bad transmitters of information about that. You see these words and they mean nothing. I've seen both a lot over the last 25 years - living in the East and all that gave me that 'luxurious opportunity' more than once - on 1 vs 1 basis they are equally threatening, in general when not aimed at attacking each other, their targets differ. There is also no clear-cut "<insert side here>-wing it started first!" because there is a) never a verifiable proof for that and b) it's just a poor kindergarten-level excuse to be violent.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2016-05-25 at 09:25 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    A reaction at some point was expected.

Going to Germany on saturday, still an awesome place

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The article's title is right wing violence rises. The OP is just keeping the article as is.
    The third sentence in your quote says otherwise. And it's even highlighted.

Anyway, if you know anything about Germany then you should know that the Antifa and other left wing nutjobs outnumber the right wing nutjobs multiple times. On the last antifa protest they managed to set 13 cars on fire because they belonged to right wing voters.

And sill you make a post with this title. I would spit on you if i could.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    the Media just assuming its right wing ?
    What are you babbling about? These crimes are registered as extreme right crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if there was an electrical fault that caused the fire it would be right winged violence
    Yeah, because investigators in germany are morons and don´t know what they´re doing.

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschla...o-hoch-wie-nie

Here, you can scroll down to the chart, showing the increase in right motivated, left motivated, other and foreign political motivated crimes. The 40% increase is about right extreme acts of violence.

So there are more than double the amount of right wing motivated crimes than there are left wing motivated crimes and right wing motivated acts of violence increased by 40%.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    yes and they just make up what constitutes a hate crime what don't you understand? there is no legal process of determining it

they use SJW logic
    Do you base this off of something or are you purely imagining stuff? You can´t determine what a hate crime is?

15+ Year Old Account
    a electrical fault that burns down a building = hate crime if the building was for immigrants
    Ok, so b) is your answer.

fucked up mind
    I have to agree with that one though.

Deleted
    Remember all the left-wing violence in Germany in the 70's, 80's and 90's?

Guess the pendulum really swings both ways, continually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Remember all the left-wing violence in Germany in the 70's, 80's and 90's?

Guess the pendulum really swings both ways, continually.
    Left wingers are saints, so they are allowed to voice their opinion with wrath and fists.