Page 8 of 138 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    For the US market, it's not. It's coming out two weeks after the two films you mentioned in the US. In fact, there isn't another big budget movie release that weekend so it stands to garner a decent amount of box office revenue off that alone.
    Oh. Good. I want to see the movie when it releases (or as soon afterwards as possible), but I'm planning on seeing X-Men this weekend. Apocalypse is one of my favorite Marvel villains.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/

Looks like the people reviewing on IMDB give it a 9.0 so far.

Not "critic" reviews, but people that have seen the early screenings.
    This is what really matters.

Critics love to be the first to jump on the "bad" bandwagon.
    It makes them standout. Its not about giving a good review of the movie anymore. Its about being noticed and standing out.
    And what better way than to be the first to give it a bad review.

I never trust them anymore, I only listen to the audience scores.

You know what, fuck it. Time to do the end all of Blizzard bitching post. I KNEW THIS WOULD FAIL! Blizzard is done, tomorrow they are officially shutting everything down! Warcraft, GONE! Starcraft, GONE! Diablo, GONE! Hearthstone, GONE! Heroes of the Storm, GONE! Overwatch, oh we apologize for that. We made you love it but in the end you know we would just fuck it up. The company is hereby disbanded! The employees rounded up and executed, all intellectual properties are to be killed off. All games are to be removed from the internet and off of store shelves. Slag the servers. Blizzard and all it produced are no more BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T GIVE US FLYING AT LEVEL ONE AND LEGACY EVERY EXPANSION EVERY PATCH FOR FREE!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    If the movie bombs, then that means Blizzard's Warcraft IP isn't worth much. Blizzard becomes just another game studio in Kotick's eyes. Tell me how that scenario ends.
    Blizzard is just another game studio. You think Kotick gives a shit about anything but money? Blizzard has always been just a money making cog in the Activision machine to him. No more, no less.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Right now, sitting at a disastrous score in RT. It begs the question to what Blizzard was thinking with this shit again.

What was the point?
    It's amazing that the movie somehow flopped 2 and a half weeks before its release!

Transformers Age of Extinction got an 18%. Yet it made 1.104 billion USD. Just cause a movie is bad doesn't mean it will bomb.

I looked international release and with the Eurasia supercontinent being a day ahead....

Its released in 5 countries?

Do people in Kuwait use rotten tomatoes? Lol
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    You should try watching Skyline
    I thought trying to convince people to kill themselves was forbidden on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    You know what, fuck it. Time to do the end all of Blizzard bitching post. I KNEW THIS WOULD FAIL! Blizzard is done, tomorrow they are officially shutting everything down! Warcraft, GONE! Starcraft, GONE! Diablo, GONE! Hearthstone, GONE! Heroes of the Storm, GONE! Overwatch, oh we apologize for that. We made you love it but in the end you know we would just fuck it up. The company is hereby disbanded! The employees rounded up and executed, all intellectual properties are to be killed off. All games are to be removed from the internet and off of store shelves. Slag the servers. Blizzard and all it produced are no more BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T GIVE US FLYING AT LEVEL ONE AND LEGACY EVERY EXPANSION EVERY PATCH FOR FREE!

Right now, sitting at a disastrous score in RT. It begs the question to what Blizzard was thinking with this shit again.

What was the point?
    What is the future like? Do we have flying cars finally?

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    You sir win /thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    I thought trying to convince people to kill themselves was forbidden on these forums.
    Hahaha, I have to admit, that one actually had my sides hurting for a bit.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    This is what really matters.

Critics love to be the first to jump on the "bad" bandwagon.
    It makes them standout. Its not about giving a good review of the movie anymore. Its about being noticed and standing out.
    And what better way than to be the first to give it a bad review.

I never trust them anymore, I only listen to the audience scores.
    Except ...

Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    I don't know how many times I'm going to use this image this week, but here it is again...

IMDB & RT are BOTH horrible ways to determine what to watch.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    What is the future like? Do we have flying cars finally?
    That's not until next expansion. This patch did allow you mount other players with similar opinions though. :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    People take these scores seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account

What was the point?
    I can't believe they wasted so much of the dev time on this.

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I can't believe they wasted so much of the dev time on this.
    Informative as always Mr.Tennisface, your contribution has been noted

Critics hated transformers and look how well each movie did.
    Critics are full of shit
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to watch it, but pretend its something that has nothing to do with anything, and is just Warcraft as imagined by these guys.

Deleted
    Yup, the 5 who have rated it are a perfect representative pattern. /rollseyes

OP you are embarrassing yourself.