Page 10 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Imagine Battlefield Earth without the verve, or the unintentional comedy."

Generally people with sense don't write things like about good (or even average) movies.. 5 reviews or not. Anyways, not like anyone thought it was going to be good - people are getting super emotional over nothing.

They don't care about critically good they care about profitable. some of the most profitable movies of all time, have rotten tomato scores less than 40%.

LOL. Reminds me of the South Park episode about Food Critics. I don't trust anyone unless they are in a Newspaper or on TV. Otherwise you are a nobody and your opinion counts as much as the kid who hangs outside the McD selling weed. Lol. "Movie" critics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This and the other thread has been amazing.

A huge reality check for Blizzard fanboys. LOL
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

I'm gonna see the movie in 6 hours. I'll have my opinion then.

"movie critic" is the stupidest job on the whole world.

You shouldn't give a fuck about what another guy say about a movie, just makes your own opinion or if you're not sure, just wait for someone you actually know irl and with whom you generally agree a lot of the time before deciding wheter or not it's worth your money.

People are like "religious people are dumb" but they do the exact same things with those "movies/games/food/whatever critics". They blindly follow everything they say/write without even finding out for themselves.

smh

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I think a lot of fans will not see the movie as well. Only the die hards will show up.

You mean those who troll MMOC?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So far, the thing that worries me the most is Khadgar looks and acts like a Starbucks "barista". Actually, a Starbucks barista that works at a Starbucks in Google HQ. And not just that, but its like he wants so desperately to be accepted by the Google employees that he tries to write their names on their cups in binary, but he's not good or fast at it and gets yelled at by the boss and the Google people just hate him for it.
    Hahaha.

I couldn't put my finger on it, but absolutely this. Perfect description.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post

I think anyone who has 6000 post on MMOC likely qualifies as one but I guess trolling pays too!

10+ Year Old Account
    the guy that gave it the worst review gave the dragonball z movie a 4/5.

no one's opinion will matter to me regarding this movie besides my own.

also, anyone who's that keen to shit on a movie shouldn't be a critic, especially a "professional" one
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    the guy that gave it the worst review gave the dragonball z movie a 4/5.

no one's opinion will matter to me regarding this movie besides my own.

also, anyone who's that keen to shit on a movie shouldn't be a critic, especially a "professional" one

Movie might be bad but some of the "reviews" focused on things like "a video game movie, what were they thinking!". Here I was concerned about poor acting. I should have focused on the fact that it was a World of Warcraft movie!

7+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I don't put much stock in another persons opinion regarding anything with the exception of good family members or close friends.
    Ill wait to view the movie before I give it my own internal rating

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone knew from the trailers and makeup that Garona was going to tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    taking this Duralde review .. read his *review* of dragonball movie and come back .. this guy is just garbage when it comes to rate a movie
    Exactly.
    Last edited by Daffan; 2016-05-25 at 04:47 AM.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    I think everyone knew from the trailers and makeup that Garona was going to tank.
    Poor performance from human cast to boot. Weird thing is that only mixed reviews even mentions these things. If you read bad reviews, it is all about CGI, poor cinematography, lack of soul and downright being a video game crapfest

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at a lot of these critics...

It seems ANYONE can be called a critic these days - You just have to go onto some site, and post something short without giving it any more thought. Back in the day, critics would actually SAY why something was terrible and/or good, rather then just posting "This is shit, like this other shit. Shit/10" or "AMAZBALLS MUCH WOW SO WATCH!"

Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I think anyone who has 6000 post on MMOC likely qualifies as one but I guess trolling pays too!
    Nah. I post mostly in the other forums.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...gtown#/slide/1

A review. Compare the tone.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. I post mostly in the other forums.

So a breed worse than a fanboi? Seriously...move on. Life is too short to waste on things you don't like.

Deleted

Both have been an excellent source of popcorn so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who still pays attention to 'official' critics, I have no words. They're either 100 years old or they get paid off. In other words, they don't have my ideas in mind when they review something.

I'm going to see Warcraft as an action flick based in a universe I spent 11ish years of my life in. I expect it to appear more CGI than even The Hobbit. I expect bad acting from more than one character. But I also expect fight scenes, possibly a love story or two? And above all else, witnessing LORE. I'm not going into this expecting it to be the next Box Office grand hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Two things you should never trust in this world movie critics and mmo-champion threads both are usually put up by some very bitter people.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...gtown#/slide/1

A review. Compare the tone.

- - - Updated - - -

So a breed worse than a fanboi? Seriously...move on. Life is too short to waste on things you don't like.
    Nonsense. These threads have been excellent entertainment. It's like watching a train wreck as fanboys implode while their world collapses around them.