Does anyone have any quite up to date comparison dps performance logs? I know we are a bit away from launch but i want some basis to refersnce future patch notes too. and to help me decide what to play.

Ya know what, FUCK WHAT I SAID! I'm just gonna ignore half of yall...and just play legion on beta...and live. And If you gys hate it...then it's your problem...not mmo-champions. So, ya hate it...quit it..and if ya wanna whine about it...i'm right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I get a Appearance Change with a Race Change at the same time?
    I have the money right now to do so.

And just wondering if it could be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    I transferred the Staff to my Warlock and not sure what to do with the Axe.
    I'm at lost for words.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Can I get a Appearance Change with a Race Change at the same time?
    I have the money right now to do so.

And just wondering if it could be done.

- - - Updated - - -

I transferred the Staff to my Warlock and not sure what to do with the Axe.
    I'm at lost for words.
    A Race change has a Name and Appearence change in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    A Race change has a Name and Appearence change in it.
    Well can I buy both?

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well can I buy both?
    Why would you buy both of them if a race change has everything in it? (race, appearence, name)

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a waste of money to buy both a race change and a separate race change. You can do both with just one race change.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The staff is so gorgeous, i'm so jelly.

Homophobia is so gay.

I'm trying to find the hidden skin for Ashbringer... So far i've tried Four Horsemen and Naxx and bringing it to Southshore in Old Hillsbrad. No luck.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I'm trying to find the hidden skin for Ashbringer... So far i've tried Four Horsemen and Naxx and bringing it to Southshore in Old Hillsbrad. No luck.
    have you tried caer darrow. It was there where it got corrupted.

God I have done so much on my Havoc DH so many old instances and raids and old places with demon hunters and have found nothing so far. I really wanna know if all the hidden skin items are actually implemented already or if I am wasting my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    God I have done so much on my Havoc DH so many old instances and raids and old places with demon hunters and have found nothing so far. I really wanna know if all the hidden skin items are actually implemented already or if I am wasting my time.
    All I know of is the Titanstrike one, so perhaps you're right and they aren't in yet. :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarfkicker View Post
    Seriously what info are some of you people looking to have blogged about?

Seriously, they should have at least some base information about world quests, transmog, artifact skins and/or progression, first step of pathfinder, the legendraies, you name it...maybe not explaining anything to detail, but at least something that would nudge the uncontrolled theories to the right direction

All of the found ones were directly related to Broken Isles/Legion content, the hidden skins might not actually be from old locations like the descriptions might suggest. I may (and hopefully am) be completely wrong, though. It's just as likely that most of em aren't implemented yet.

All I know of is the Titanstrike one, so perhaps you're right and they aren't in yet. :/
    Ive been tweeting at Blizz devs asking also posting on the beta forums but have not gotten a response yet. Ive also been searching for Kosumoth the Hungering who drops that jellyfish/octopus mount according to the mount journal but also do not know if hes actually implemented or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    All of the found ones were directly related to Broken Isles/Legion content, the hidden skins might not actually be from old locations like the descriptions might suggest. I may (and hopefully am) be completely wrong, though. It's just as likely that most of em aren't implemented yet.
    Yeah thats another thing they could all be on the broken isles which I have explored a ton too, I am starting to think they are not implemented or they are hidden very well.

I'm surprised they aren't doing another number crunch, also the Alliance movie promo sword and shield boss af.

Ive been tweeting at Blizz devs asking also posting on the beta forums but have not gotten a response yet. Ive also been searching for Kosumoth the Hungering who drops that jellyfish/octopus mount according to the mount journal but also do not know if hes actually implemented or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah thats another thing they could all be on the broken isles which I have explored a ton too, I am starting to think they are not implemented or they are hidden very well.
    At least Ashbringer has a fairly comprehensive history, so you get a solid path to follow. The artifacts without pre-existing lore will probably involve a lot of fumbling around in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Acethekraut View Post
    I'm surprised they aren't doing another number crunch, also the Alliance movie promo sword and shield boss af.
    They dont need to.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I thought only the hunter one got found.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I thought only the hunter one got found.
    I know the Marksman hunter one says it requires Court of Farondis rep but I dont have a hunter to bring to the vendor to check if its actually on the rep vendor.