TV-Media, a bigger TV/Cinema-magazine from austria gave it 3 out of 4 stars claiming: "Duncan Jones created an epic, visually stunning fantasy flick with much love for details which should revise the lousy reputation of videogame adaptions and shouldn´t hide from genre classics like LotR."

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    TV-Media, a bigger TV/Cinema-magazine from austria gave it 3 out of 4 stars claiming: "Duncan Jones created an epic, visually stunning fantasy flick with much love for details which should revise the lousy reputation of videogame adaptions and shouldn´t hide from genre classics like LotR."
    That sounds great! I hope we get more like this.

Quote Originally Posted by masilya111 View Post
    The Draenor part from Comic Con actually changed a lot in the dialogue and I was surprised by this.
    There is no "Death... Life.... Death....Life" or "Bring me fuel for the fel and make room for the Horde". I don't remember the exact sentences but it was different. Which I guess is cool since Germans won't have the Fur confusion
    Interesting! Was the music in that scene the same at least?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, one thing I always wanted to know... is the Lothar/Blackhand duel cool? Like Sergio Leone's style?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    Interesting! Was the music in that scene the same at least?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, one thing I always wanted to know... is the Lothar/Blackhand duel cool? Like Sergio Leone's style?
    Yep, the music is the same (at least the Main Theme when you see the glowing portal that shows Azeroth).
    Yeah, the "pre-duel" is pretty cool, I liked it but the duel itself is underwhelming to say the least.
    This thread will probably talk a lot about this "duel".
    Last edited by masilya111; 2016-05-25 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    Masilya111 could you write int the spoiler tag, how was Ogrim? is it implied that he will become the warchife later on? And from what wolf in the pelt on Durator ?

Yep, the music is the same (at least the Main Theme when you see the glowing portal that shows Azeroth).
    Yeah, the "pre-duel" is pretty cool, I liked it but the duel itself is underwhelming.
    I think the duel itself is based on the typical western duel, I mean a "one-shot" thing. Am I right?

Less than 3/5: "wow fuck them biased critics lol, shit review"
    3/5 or more: "good review!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Except those reviews were pretty shit. Regardless of score. Just like that one guy on IMDB that hadn't seen the movie, but gave it a 10/10 because he was sure it was gonna be amazing.

That's people, give them anything less than 50% they are sad, more than 50% they are happy, and equal to 50% they start panicking like sheeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    I think the duel itself is based on the typical western duel, I mean a "one-shot" thing. Am I right?
    Yep exactly, that's why the Youtube guy that watched the movie weeks ago didn't like this part.
    It's good that you know that, you won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by masilya111; 2016-05-25 at 10:37 AM.

Yep exactly, that's why the Youtube guy that viewed the video weeks ago didn't like this part.
    It's good that you know that, you won't be disappointed.
    Actually, since I love Sergio Leone's duels, I'm really fine with this lol
    Thanks for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Stuba View Post
    Masilya111 could you write int the spoiler tag, how was Ogrim? is it implied that he will become the warchife later on? And from what wolf in the pelt on Durator ?
    Durotan wears his wolf pelt only once in the Movie (mak'gora scene). We do not know from what wolf it is unfortunately. I feel like the movie could have been much longer but more expensive as well.
    Orgrim was a good character imo, I expected more scenes with him. I don't know to what extend you want me to spoil Orgrim.

+ The scene we saw in the Russian Dota event, the sound Doomhammer makes when slaying a Fel Orc felt POWERFUL in the movie.
    There was a GIF wandering here
    Last edited by masilya111; 2016-05-25 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    See? A lot of people liked the movie! I do not want people to give it 10/10, since its clearly not perfect. But IMO anything under 5/10 is unacceptable. Unless they provide a very good reason for it! :P

Just a question not movie-related, but...... how do I put spoiler tags? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I dismiss reviews that are bad. For instance, there are people who have rated the movie without actually having seen it. Am I supposed to take every review seriously just because it is their opinion? No. I have seen reviews which I disagreed with that were still competent because they were able to convey why they did or did not like it. I think the Nostalgia Critic summarised this topic very well in one of his editorials:

What you are doing here is disingenuous since there are legit gripes that people have with these negative reviews. They are just badly written.

[ spoiler ] Text here! [ /spoiler ]

Text here!

Here a very positive review for Warcraft.
    Be careful though, I think I just spoiled myself the opening scene

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/w...ginning-review

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    [ spoiler ] Text here! [ /spoiler ]

Text here!

Thank you!

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    the wrap dude seriously pissed me, his review is totaly biased, he didnt even say the pros and cons

he is like " shit move, mario better, i rated dragon ball z 4/5 "

i hope he gets fired for not writting a proper review and tell us why the movie is bad

We do not know from what wolf it is unfortunately.
    I'd assume it was from Stormfang;

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    the wrap dude seriously pissed me, his review is totaly biased, he didnt even say the pros and cons

he is like " shit move, mario better, i rated dragon ball z 4/5 "

i hope he gets fired for not writting a proper review and tell us why the movie is bad
    That guy seriously needs to be fired, he thinks the movie is based on WoW and than says he'd rather watch Marios sequel. Give him an italian bastard to shove it up his arse. (No racism intended)
    Guys like him take away my faith from humanity.