Thread: [TV] The Flash!

a bit messy, but i enjoyed it.

feels like season 3 will be a clusterfuck. can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    So we should be expecting a lot of people to be back at this point? Eddie? Henry? Lonnie? No Wally? Wells is the original original Wells since he wouldn't die in the "car crash." So many dead or missing people can be back.
    With the ending it leaves a lot of questions at the moment. If he stopped Reverse Flash that means no Flash since the Accelerator didn't go off. Ronnie wouldn't have become firestorm and Eddie would be back. And now Barry's life is going to have no bad beginning. With this action Flash did I believe its setting up for Flashpoint paradox.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It technically is. But then, Eobard Thawne may never become the reverse flash either in that continuity. In the Flashpoint Paradox we'd never really get to find out(although Eobard didn't disappear and remained the reverse flash).
    When Eobard did go back in time to attempt to kill Barry's mother he was unable to get back to his time, so he was stuck in the past.

Snart, let's not forget Snart. If Barry never becomes the Flash there are no metas and Cisco never builds the cold gun. Which means Rip Hunter never recruits him, so Snart doesn't die.

And yes, neither does Laurel.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Snart, let's not forget Snart. If Barry never becomes the Flash there are no metas and Cisco never builds the cold gun. Which means Rip Hunter never recruits him, so Snart doesn't die.

And yes, neither does Laurel.
    It would depend if Laurel still joined Oliver's crusade on helping Star city

I liked that finale. I liked Zoom wanted a race. I liked Barry had enough and thought fuck it I'll save my mom. Flashpoint paradox come at me. Shame we wont get gun wielding dad batman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I liked that finale. I liked Zoom wanted a race. I liked Barry had enough and thought fuck it I'll save my mom. Flashpoint paradox come at me. Shame we wont get gun wielding dad batman
    Flashpoint paradoxe premise sure but it won't be the one we know. They will be no heroes. I wonder how they are going to spin that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So the Barry that opens the door and fades away, is that the Barry the first time he traveled back or the one who tells the other first Barry to not save his mom?
    Yes. And he disappeared because Flash changed his timeline

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Flashpoint paradoxe premise sure but it won't be the one we know. They will be no heroes. I wonder how they are going to spin that

- - - Updated - - -
    Good way to start a season, could go lots of ways. The flash writing team are doing a good job of not being super predictable.

So everything is erased (again). Oh Barry, when will you learn not to mess with the timeline. Whatever happens next season, it must have Harrison Wells one form or another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Good way to start a season, could go lots of ways. The flash writing team are doing a good job of not being super predictable.
    Exept for the real Jay Garrick part, we all saw that coming

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    So everything is erased (again). Oh Barry, when will you learn not to mess with the timeline. Whatever happens next season, it must have Harrison Wells one form or another.
    I Agree Tom Cavanagh is great. Feels like it wouldn't even be flash without him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Since Earth-1 is the center of the multiverse, wouldn't it have been easier to get Jay Garrick home from there instead of Earth-2?
    Harrisson Wells did say that Earth 2 was technologicaly more adavanced than Earth 1 it might be for that reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Feels like everything he did in Season 1 to stop Eobard Thawne is just dust now. Wonder how season 3 is going to play out.
    It trained him to who he is now. Look how easily he rekt Reverse flash. Thing he couldn't do in season 1 (he even lost the finale fight in season 1). So it's not dust it's part of his growth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Depends on how deep the changes he's made go. If he's just reset his own history back to the way it was before Reverse Flash killed his mother, then he'd eventually have become the Flash anyway, so might retain his powers.
    I dont see this work as his mothers death was the thing that "made" the flash like shown in flashpoint.

Goddammit Barry! You had one job!

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I dont see this work as his mothers death was the thing that "made" the flash like shown in flashpoint.
    In the original-original timeline on the show, Barry became Flash despite his mother not dying; it just happened later (2019?)
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time travel in flash is just weird now.

1. Create a copy of himself and let it die...i dont know if future barry or past one died..but it was probaly future one.
    2. Stop the reverse flash and then disapearing after .. all the xperience lost. Barry who wanted to only talk with his mother sets back to the old season (but with his mother alive).

I need some:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Time travel in flash is just weird now.

1. Create a copy of himself and let it die...i dont know if future barry or past one died..but it was probaly future one.
    2. Stop the reverse flash and then disapearing after .. all the xperience lost. Barry who wanted to only talk with his mother sets back to the old season (but with his mother alive).

I need some:
    1. It's like The Prestige, you never know which "copy" is killed, quite sad to think of it actually.
    2. The experience isn't lost because he is the same Barry that saw his mother die. So "That" copy of Barry remembers it. The other one disappears because the timeline is changed. The Barry that wanted to talk to his mother doesn't exist anymore, his timeline is erased. But for the moment we don't know what will happen to "Main Barry". He should have disappeared also because he was created in the timeline where is mother died. The only one that should still exist at this point is kid Barry

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    1. It's like The Prestige, you never know which "copy" is killed, quite sad to think of it actually.
    2. The experience isn't lost because he is the same Barry that saw his mother die. So "That" copy of Barry remembers it. The other one disappears because the timeline is changed. The Barry that wanted to talk to his mother doesn't exist anymore, his timeline is erased. But for the moment we don't know what will happen to "Main Barry". He should have disappeared also because he was created in the timeline where is mother died. The only one that should still exist at this point is kid Barry
    Maybe this Barry is the time remnant from the future. He lives because he went to the past to stop Zoom, and the current day Barry died. He still exists because he's from the future. Maybe.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Season 3 flashpoint paradox motherfuckers!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok theory:

Timeline change 1: Reverse flash kills barrys mom, but he cant return back, since killing his mother causes a timeline change where flash is probaly not in city when explosion happens. So he kills himself in this timeline and takes its own place.

Timeline change 2: Flash goes back in time to save his mother (he fails) and he kills reverse flash in a time machine. (wich causes weird dimension rift)

Timeline change 3: Flash removes zoom from existance (gives him to ghousts), so he cant travel back in time (main body killed). He then goes back in time and he stops reverse flash from killing his mother. (not sure if he dies or not, but he probaly does) Since timeline is changed he dissapears. The flash you see in the room however is NOT a flash from timeline change 2, but the original flash. (the one from timeline change 0 that failed and he was deleted from the universe)

Reverse flash kinda won here at whole start of the season. But since he got obsesed with the speed (since he cant use it without flash, because speedforce doesnt exist), he recreated the event.

In other words: Original flash failed (and went puf), the new created flash fixed the timeline (so he went puf), reverse flash still exists in original flash timeline, since he created the reactor. When flash returns back to his future, the cast of characters may change by a lot.
    The reverse flash will go back in time and try to create Timeline change 1. (and he is stoped by the puf barry)
    As for other speedsteer he is probaly stuck on earth 2 and there is a chance they will never meet again.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I liked the finale but you'd think Barry would know by now what changing things does. still it'll be interesting to see what things would have been like if his mum didn't die.

So I picked up Flashpoint to read. Do I need to pick up all the side collections?

- - - Updated - - -

I made a timelines chart

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Soooo how did this Flash beat the Reverse Flash in the past?

Because that RF was the rival of the Justice League Flash, who had way more years of experence than this one.

I understood Flash contending with RF in Season 1/2 because that RF had lost his full powers and could no longer jump through time ( i.e. he had a huge power-down ) but this RF should be at his peak.