Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Ehh... K/D/A doesn't really have a ton of meaning in Overwatch outside of being someone who is dead, like, all the time or the inverse.
    All about dem objectives! (I'm sure you know this, but I get so many people who are like "YEAH! POTG, 22 KILL STREAK!" and I'm like, "Yeah but we lost, you had like 2 seconds of objective time, you basically did nothing")
    Oh yeah for sure I just meant in your argument of Aim Assist and what not. I'm always on the objective best I can or there as a support in the fight for example.

You can defend your choice as much as you like. In the end you are using a inferieur input method. If you have fun that is nice, but I couldn't, knowing that I could be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Varixdos View Post
    lol console
    Oh shut up. I would rather happily play where my friends go be it Pc, Ps4 or Xbox One for any new release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    You can defend your choice as much as you like. In the end you are using a inferieur input method. If you have fun that is nice, but I couldn't, knowing that I could be better.
    Because I can play well with it. Not denying on PC it is inferior but Overwatch is not primarily about kills. If I'm focusing the objective while dealing with the enemy fine then there is no issue.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-25 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the game will die on console but live on for a long time on PC....so, PC for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I think the game will die on console but live on for a long time on PC....so, PC for sure.
    This problem is while they have supported Diablo 3 pretty well except for seasons unless they integrate Overwatch into Battle.net somehow it might not do well in the future. Which they should seriously consider expanding Battle.net to if they are going to start releasing games to consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah well I play the objectives fine and had nearly all games positive so I won't complain. Few games I've been a tad negative but again can't complain.
    5/4 is not good. 25/24 is not good. Just because you are going positive doesn't always mean fine.

When I have a game where I go 20/12 I feel like I had a bad game even while playing the objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Vurdah View Post
    5/4 is not good. 25/24 is not good. Just because you are going positive doesn't always mean fine.

When I have a game where I go 20/12 I feel like I had a bad game even while playing the objectives.
    Like I said I have been negative. And I have had some close positive games yes. Also I did say further on Overwatch is about the objectives. Also just edited it because I derped and put "not about" pahaha. If I end the game with a victory or a defeat I always look where I've done good and where I could improve.

What the fuck is a Dansgame?
    Internet dweller who hasn't visited twitch? EleGiggle

Anyway, playing with controller is like using a wheelchair instead of bicycle to move between places. So naturally, I prefer PC.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    As far as I know, Console updates are staggered compared to PC due to how devs interact with the holders of the platforms. Then depending on if the design architectures are still different from one another to any greater degree, you're probably going to be first in line for any update if you stick to pc.

But that is just some assumptions that can be entirely wrong. What isn't an assumption though is that PC interface options are traditionally much stronger for an FPS, which will offer you better control and deadlier opposition. Depending on how optimized Overwatch is, you might also get better graphics on your compooper (if it is capable of such, mind).

I'd never play an FPS on a console, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Internet dweller who hasn't visited twitch? EleGiggle

Anyway, playing with controller is like using a wheelchair instead of bicycle to move between places. So naturally, I prefer PC.
    Oh it's a twitch thing? I do watch things on there on occasion mostly big events that get streamed like Pax or Video games done quick but not really a big twitch guy.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-25 at 07:50 PM.

Ehh... K/D/A doesn't really have a ton of meaning in Overwatch outside of being someone who is dead, like, all the time or the inverse.
    All about dem objectives! (I'm sure you know this, but I get so many people who are like "YEAH! POTG, 22 KILL STREAK!" and I'm like, "Yeah but we lost, you had like 2 seconds of objective time, you basically did nothing" "LOL YOU JELLY GIT GUD")

And than I facedesk so hard I break the sound barrier.
    OT: Definitely PC if its all the same, otherwise go with the version your buddies are on
    Meh. If you're playing reaper you're better off flanking and killing off supports and destabilizing the enemy team than you are just sitting on objectives. Unless you are making a group push to take the objective on a king of the hill style map.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said I have been negative. And I have had some close positive games yes. Also I did say further on Overwatch is about the objectives. Also just edited it because I derped and put "not about" pahaha. If I end the game with a victory or a defeat I always look where I've done good and where I could improve.
    Here is the problem. If you get 20 kills and die 19 times I guarantee you that you're not spending much time on objectives. And yes objectives are the most important but if your team can't kill shit, the other team is just going to steamroll you. So people saying kills are not important are wrong to a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by warrdaddy View Post
    What's better? I prefer comfort of my couch but I have a monster PC with 1440p monitor. I would also have to get PS plus if I were to get PS4 version.

Help!
    You should probably pick the PS4 version as PV is infested with hackers at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You should probably pick the PS4 version as PV is infested with hackers at the moment.
    I've seen like 1 Widowmaker aimbot so far that's about it.

Unless all of your friends are on PS4 there is no reason to buy this game on anything other than PC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vurdah View Post
    Meh. If you're playing reaper you're better off flanking and killing off supports and destabilizing the enemy team than you are just sitting on objectives. Unless you are making a group push to take the objective on a king of the hill style map.
    True, a Tracer or a Reaper or Genjis job is to disrupt the enemy team, but I mean when they are capping a point, or pushing the payload forward and they just sit back fighting them at their spawn? Useless.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, literally haven't seen a single aimbot in like 35 hours or more of gameplay, "infested"

True, a Tracer or a Reaper or Genjis job is to disrupt the enemy team, but I mean when they are capping a point, or pushing the payload forward and they just sit back fighting them at their spawn? Useless.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, literally haven't seen a single aimbot in like 35 hours or more of gameplay, "infested"
    I've found with Mei if you play really smart you can really piss off a Turret mode Bastion. But Tracer is way better to deal with him imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky you. I have probably seen one in every other game.

Somebody is bad at the game.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky you. I have probably seen one in every other game.
    Statistically unlikely. How do you know they were aimbotting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.