Deleted
    Saw it this afternoon, and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with the movie. It's a good adaptation of the game's universe, CGI looks a lot better than I feared from the screencaps, the tweaks to adapt the story as a film are reasonable, and the acting is overall quite good (except Travis Fimmel who is just Ragnar in a Stormwind armor).

Not stellar by any means, but still one of the best video game adaptation I've seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luks View Post
    Saw it this afternoon, and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with the movie. It's a good adaptation of the game's universe, CGI looks a lot better than I feared from the screencaps, the tweaks to adapt the story as a film are reasonable, and the acting is overall quite good (except Travis Fimmel who is just Ragnar in a Stormwind armor).

Not stellar by any means, but still one of the best video game adaptation I've seen.
    Thats all people want a fun good movie , what do you say about the critics ?

It's quite funny how the 1's on IMDB have started coming in, I know all the 10's given by fans hold no value but the movie sure as hell does not deserve a 1/10 either.
    Compared to yesterday the amount of 1/10's went from about 90 to 142, dragging the average down to 8,7/10.

The IMBD rating system is just so hilariously flawed with all these 10's and 1's lol, the movie honestly doesn't deserve either but no matter what side of the fence they are on, almost nobody seems to be judging it fairly, its so black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    Holy shit lol, this has to be a joke. How can a reviewer be this fucking delusional?
    Watch how he mentions that Durotan is also "lighter in skin that the more evil orcs, but let's not dwell on that"
    Typical SJW getting offended over something that only exists in their own head
    I wouldn't be to shocked someone came to that weird conclusion. Look what was done to garona in some movie posters.

Last edited by quras; 2016-05-25 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenryn View Post
    It's quite funny how the 1's on IMDB have started coming in, I know all the 10's given by fans hold no value but the movie sure as hell does not deserve a 1/10 either.
    Compared to yesterday the amount of 1/10's went from about 90 to 142, dragging the average down to 8,7/10.

The IMBD rating system is just so hilariously flawed with all these 10's and 1's lol, the movie honestly doesn't deserve either.
    Clearly it doesn't deserve 1/10, thinking otherwise would be dumb! We have already got a ton of positive reviews, although none of them are english, which means they aren't counted :P

Sooo yeah, we only get bad scores because the english guys hate it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fenryn View Post

The IMBD rating system is just so hilariously flawed with all these 10's and 1's lol, the movie honestly doesn't deserve either but no matter what side of the fence they are on, almost nobody seems to be judging it fairly, its so black and white.
    It needs to be dragged down though. It took years for LotR to go down to more reasonable ratings after the fans had upvoted it en masse before the movie came out. Imdb lol.

And I love LotR, but it wasn't a 10.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't expect much from the movie. I'm going to go see it and form my own opinion. If its good, hooray, and if it's bad...well shit...
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellykiss View Post
    If its good, hooray, and if it's bad...well shit...
    i can only think you sad well shit with a gasp of air :P xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    So now we've seen the other side of the coin to the hatetrain, the blindtrain.

Better than LotR? Yeah... I don't think so...
    I might believe this, because I found LotR and the Hobbit extremely boring. Too long.. too drawn out. too much walking.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I wouldn't be to shocked someone came to that weird conclusion. Look what was done to garona in some movie posters.

How the heck did they mess up the colour of Garona's skin? I know that they are trying to get the Red vs. Blue wibe, but they did not even do any colour changes at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    How the heck did they mess up the colour of Garona's skin? I know that they are trying to get the Red vs. Blue wibe, but they did not evem do any colour changes at all.
    Her colour in the movie is CGI. The person who did that poster took a frame from the footage without CGI and didn't paint her green. It was fixed shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    I might believe this, because I found LotR and the Hobbit extremely boring. Too long.. too drawn out. too much walking.
    With all of it's flaws it was still a masterpiece (and I'm not talking about the Hobbit).

10+ Year Old Account
    Darn it, I just realized that unless we get a WarCraft 2 movie, we will not see any Paladins. I want a WarCraft 2 so bad guys. I need it. XD

7+ Year Old Account
    Got myself tickets for premiere tommorow in my shithole.

So yeah, my 2 cents in 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Darn it, I just realized that unless we get a WarCraft 2 movie, we will not see any Paladins. I want a WarCraft 2 so bad guys. I need it. XD
    I doubt they'll ever put any emphasis on that class thing in a movie. It's just generic warrior/wizard stuff mostly, with the occasional rogue/thief acrhetype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Her colour in the movie is CGI. The person who did that poster took a frame from the footage without CGI and didn't paint her green. It was fixed shortly after.
    I know about the CGI skin. Just found it strange that no one informed the guy who Photoshopped the poster together before it was released. Oh well, it was a small mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    Holy shit lol, this has to be a joke. How can a reviewer be this fucking delusional?
    Watch how he mentions that Durotan is also "lighter in skin that the more evil orcs, but let's not dwell on that"
    Typical SJW getting offended over something that only exists in their own head
    "lighter skinned"

Durotan, THE GOOD GUY, is fucking brown and the evil ones are fucking green. GREEN !!
    How the fuck can someone look at a green colour and deduce some racial connotation?

I had seen a dumbass comment like that once, but at least that was on the MARYSUE and was written by an average joe who later admitted he was mistkaen, not by a proffesional reviewer who sat down, read his review thriough and said "yep that's good!"

I mean, I can accept the movie being bad, dissapointed perhaps but I can accept it.
    This stupidity however, not.
    Last edited by Romano; 2016-05-25 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I doubt they'll ever put any emphasis on that class thing in a movie. It's just generic warrior/wizard stuff mostly, with the occasional rogue/thief acrhetype.
    Well, the Knights of the Silver Hand are a pretty integral part of the story to combat the Horde Death Knights in WarCraft 2. Not to mention Arthas' storyline as a Paladin and his relationship with Uther, the very first Paladin. I do not expect a super in depth version of the story, but at least some explanation of this order to set things up for WarCraft 3 would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Choose my friends choose

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy, I choose the Horde. If this was World of WarCraft, I would pick the Alliance. Orcs have been my favourite WarCraft race since WC3. =)