Deleted

Bill Cosby to stand trial

Didn't see a thread about this yet, and the last "Cosby" thread I found with the search was from quite a while ago, so here's a new one.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bill...arges-39360538
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/ar...sby-trial.html
    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/24/us...cosby-hearing/
    http://www.people.com/article/bill-c...ssault-charges

A criminal trial, to be precise.

A TYT piece on this as well:

Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-05-25 at 10:42 PM.

I doubt anything will stick, its been years. All physical evidence has dried up and it will end up being a he said/she said thing which leads to reasonable doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    The truth is in the pudding

Resident Cosplay Progressive

He is a rapist piece of shit, hope they throw the book at him hard

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    He is a rapist piece of shit, hope they throw the book at him hard
    You know this for a fact?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I doubt anything will stick, its been years. All physical evidence has dried up and it will end up being a he said/she said thing which leads to reasonable doubt.
    Your choice of words inserted vivid imagery in my brain. I gagged a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    You know this for a fact?
    HE has basically admited to drugging women and having sex with them. So ......

HE has basically admited to drugging women and having sex with them. So ......
    source????

Until i see evidence, I consider him innocent. Hoping this turns out like Micheal Jackson where he was remembered for the good he did after his death. Instead of pretending he never existed.
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2016-05-25 at 10:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    source????
    You been living under a rock? It was in the news like, a lot last year.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us...t-allegations/

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems very likely that he's guilty of at least some of the rapes he's accused of, but it's going to be hard to prove.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of the man but this looks like a waste of time and money.

Other than accusations, do they have kind of physical evidence?
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Not a fan of the man but this looks like a waste of time and money.

Other than accusations, do they have kind of physical evidence?
    His own sworn testimony?

The snowball effect led to court records from Constand’s first complaint being unsealed in the summer of 2015—including a deposition in which Cosby admitted to drugging women he wanted to have sex with. In December, Cosby was formally charged with aggravated indecent assault.

The new excerpts find Cosby, under oath, describing a sexual encounter between him and Constand (in which he admits that he gave his accuser three pills and “didn’t [ask] verbally” for her consent), calling Constand a liar, and explaining why he had seven prescriptions for sedatives he apparently never ingested himself: because he fully intended to give them to other people, “the same as a person would say, ‘Have a drink.’”

The excerpts also delve into other disturbing elements of Cosby’s sexual history, including his sexual relationship with Therese Serignese—now among the nearly 60 women who have accused Cosby of assault. Serignese was 19 when she met Cosby; he was in his late 30s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    source????
    Here you go.

And here you may also go.

What rape victims fear is what is happening now in this case, People are turning it around on the victims and accusing them of gold digging or lying. A beloved celebrity couldn't possibly be like this!
    People are making excuses for him because of his celebrity status but there have been rumors of this for decades. I remember hearing stories about it back in the early 80s

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    His own sworn testimony?

The snowball effect led to court records from Constand’s first complaint being unsealed in the summer of 2015—including a deposition in which Cosby admitted to drugging women he wanted to have sex with. In December, Cosby was formally charged with aggravated indecent assault.

The new excerpts find Cosby, under oath, describing a sexual encounter between him and Constand (in which he admits that he gave his accuser three pills and “didn’t [ask] verbally” for her consent), calling Constand a liar, and explaining why he had seven prescriptions for sedatives he apparently never ingested himself: because he fully intended to give them to other people, “the same as a person would say, ‘Have a drink.’”

The excerpts also delve into other disturbing elements of Cosby’s sexual history, including his sexual relationship with Therese Serignese—now among the nearly 60 women who have accused Cosby of assault. Serignese was 19 when she met Cosby; he was in his late 30s.

His lawyer was on hand, so it's unlikely he said anything that could get himself in trouble - 5th amendment and all.

Getting a conviction is going to be difficult ...
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post

His lawyer was on hand, so it's unlikely he said anything that could get himself in trouble - 5th amendment and all.

Getting a conviction is going to be difficult ...
    They felt it was strong enough to go forward with a trial. There is unsealed depositions from him dating back to 05 . He said he gave women drugs to have sex with them and did not get "verbal" consent to sleep with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are some sort of personal accountability on the part of the women.

The one incident that I've heard about the woman willing took the pill, though its unclear if she knew what it was. Prior to that she was touchy feely with Cosby.

Rape in my book, but legal definitions can get pretty technical and people have argued their way out of shadier situations.

Resident Cosplay Progressive