Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It literally just says block spells and block melee abilities coming from a player. I assume that means role block but I have no idea, I asked for clarification and got none on that.

What's your win condition?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I thought you claimed third party, my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    What's your win condition?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I thought you claimed third party, my bad.
    Well its to win clearly. Oh you mean my affiliation? Town duh.

Yeah for some reason I thought you were claiming third party.

- - - Updated - - -

What does polymorphing do?

10+ Year Old Account
    I asked for clarification on that when I first saw it and was told it would damage a persons ability to speak. Being a sheep is hard you know?

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Do we have enough people on to insure lynch on a different target?
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Indeed. Doesn't really sound like a town ability, but I guess it's possible. I don't want to lynch you today though.

So it's between no-claim Kurenai or claimed-Listo, because I doubt we can get enough votes in 3 hours on a third target? I mean we still have a bit of time, but we'd need to really make a decision fast and then try push it through.

So you've just confirmed you're scum. Which is interesting.

In case it's not obvious, let me point out why:
    1) You have the ability to hide your night action. Whether or not you choose to do this is irrelevant. The choice suggests you'd want to prevent being watched, which only makes sense if either there are scum watchers/trackers, or if you're scum.
    2) You have the ability to silence another player for 24 hours, which can NEVER be a town ability.

I find Listo's claim pretty believable and if its between him and Kurenai I'll go with Kurenai.

Either that or going for the 1-post arialla. Couldn't even be bothered to vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dendrek did you forget also? I can fucking end the polymorph early if I choose to. At this point I'm getting like just fucking lynch me if you will never trust me.

Deleted
    I mean its a plausible claim, though ultimately there's not really anything in it to compellingly place you as town, the polymorph silence type thing specifically seems fairly anti town.

Going to keep my vote where it is.

His abilities are obviously anti town, but I can't help but feel he wouldn't have revealed them if he was in fact scum. I do not think he should be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Dendrek did you forget also? I can fucking end the polymorph early if I choose to. At this point I'm getting like just fucking lynch me if you will never trust me.
    You should just silence Dendrek, it would be hilarious.

Also plz no black magic me, I love you ;_;

Vote Kurenai

I believe him. And it's not necessarily anti town. Perfect thing to do to a suspect scum.

And to clarify..i can't even read this at work. You guys have lurking and other stuff far far mixed up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Kurenai

People, if you really think that Listo shouldn't be lynched, put your money where your mouth is. There's not a lot of time. I'm not sold on the whole "these abilities are anti-town so Listo is scum confirmed" argument. Kurenai is the only other possible lynch with time given unless something weird happens.
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    So you've just confirmed you're scum. Which is interesting.

In case it's not obvious, let me point out why:
    1) You have the ability to hide your night action. Whether or not you choose to do this is irrelevant. The choice suggests you'd want to prevent being watched, which only makes sense if either there are scum watchers/trackers, or if you're scum.
    2) You have the ability to silence another player for 24 hours, which can NEVER be a town ability.
    This game seems to be very well thought out with a ton of one or two shot abilities . I wouldn't go that far

Um Senna who are you talking about? Everyone who claimed they don't want to lynch listo is voting for Kurenai (including me).

15+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote: Kurenai

Sigh, D1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Um Senna who are you talking about? Everyone who claimed they don't want to lynch listo is voting for Kurenai (including me).
    Apparently no one. I was under the wrong impression.
    Mafia History