Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Rixis (#228), Dendrek (#232), Blood Fox (#233), Jynx (#236) <--- this was really damned fast. And really without much justification, Foxy you play better than that.
    Anakso (#153), Xanjori (#154), Graeham (#156), Dupti (#157), Crackleslap (#158)

You were saying?

Rixis (#228), Dendrek (#232), Blood Fox (#233), Jynx (#236) <--- this was really damned fast. And really without much justification, Foxy you play better than that.

- - - Updated - - -

*Arialla stabs the duck with her sword and then goes looking for a fire
    -Rolls an 18-

Avoids the blade and poops on Aria as he flies away AHAHAHAHA! I WIN THIS ROUND! THANK YOU RNG GODS!

Also, Blood and I voted literally at the same time (go look at the time stamps) and Jynx voted after Listo claimed. So if you're trying to make a point here, it's not a very good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    -Rolls an 18-

Avoids the blade and poops on Aria as he flies away AHAHAHAHA! I WIN THIS ROUND! THANK YOU RNG GODS!
    rolls a 13

Casts a fireball towards the mysterious Virothe creature and manages to singe its feathers

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    rolls a 13

Casts a fireball towards the mysterious Virothe creature and manages to singe its feathers
    You know the irony is I burnt my hand earlier today.

-Rolls an 18-

*stabs your die and makes it all 1's* HAH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Also, Blood and I voted literally at the same time (go look at the time stamps) and Jynx voted after Listo claimed. So if you're trying to make a point here, it's not a very good one.
    Yeah that you guys are full of hooey.

*stabs your die and makes it all 1's* HAH
    But... I can just move to another computer

https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

That's what I'm using right now....

*hacks that computer to pieces* There might be something to this sword thing after all

I've been using random.org. I like this better. Which makes me angry. Now I have to be grateful to you.

/rolls to be grateful
    Dendrek rolled a 12.

Dendrek looks down at the duck. It's one of the few things here he can actually look down upon. Every instinct tells him to grab his fiddle and whack the thing over the head with it, but he can't help but feel a slight bit of fondness for it. It looks so plucky and seems to want to be helpful -- that is, when it's not busy quacking angrily at the wind or pooping on random adventurers. It's almost... cute.

Dendrek tosses the duck a piece of bread. "There you go. Now go away."

Well I just rolled a 20 on my first roll, does that make me god?

- - - Updated - - -

At any rate I've gotta go bed so consider my final vote on Kurenai (I'm quite sure that is where it currently is.) Unfortunately because people spam so much shit on day 1 and then vote with 12 hours left, we end up in situations like today where we were really shoe-horned into a two horse race. Maybe in the future people could actually vote and shit in the first 24 hours, rather than seeing how much shit they can spam.

Yeah that you guys are full of hooey.
    Excuse me for actually reading his claim and not believing that his abilities are actually town. But yes thank you for trying to distract and throw shade.

I am quite happy where my vote is and I doubt I'll be moving.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm leaving for a bit and won't be back before deadline. Just wanted to put that out there to let it be known I won't be able to answer anymore questions.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Dendrek are you scum?
    I cannot begin to understand why you want to believe Listo is town. You've even admitted two of his abilities are anti-town. It seems to me your only reason for trusting him is you think he should have known to scrub those abilities from his claim.

Consider the person you're talking about here. Listo has never been a very strategically minded player (to my knowledge). He apparently doesn't consider those abilities to be anti-town, so it's entirely possible he never considered the need to lie about them. Regardless, it does not make sense that his abilities would be used to the benefit of town (not the polymorph, and not the hidden-cast). Of course, that may depend very much on what other abilities exist in this game. Maybe there are scum that those abilities are meant to counter. But that's a big if, and a strange one to base a lynch target on.

At this point, in my mind, the only reason to not lynch Listo is the WIFOM argument that he shouldn't have claimed those abilities if he was actually scum.

We've lynched cop and doctor claims before because the claim or the circumstances around it felt scummy. But you don't want to lynch a role-blocker claim with apparently anti-town abilities? Explain that to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Excuse me for actually reading his claim and not believing that his abilities are actually town. But yes thank you for trying to distract and throw shade.

I am quite happy where my vote is and I doubt I'll be moving.
    Let me ask you something. Do you really believe I would be stupid enough to claim what is essentially role blocking abilities and an ability to shut a person up for up to 24 hours if it was not my role? If so why does that fucking make me scum?

So I was going to switch to Kurenai after Listo answered me, but then I read these messages.

Dendrek did you forget also? I can fucking end the polymorph early if I choose to. At this point I'm getting like just fucking lynch me if you will never trust me.
    I'm fucking done. If all because of my role you will never trust me just fucking lynch me so we can just fucking end this. I won't be able to convince people cause of just 2 abilities I have out of 7 abilities total. Clearly those 2 alone make me super scum.
    Are people really so obtuse that they keep forgetting 1 detail about my role? I can ONLY TARGET 3 PEOPLE MAX WITH MY ABILITIES. Once I use all of my charges and 1 shot I am literally a VT.
    /Roll to see how much empathy I have for listo

Monkz rolls 0

Let me ask you something. Do you really believe I would be stupid enough to claim what is essentially role blocking abilities and an ability to shut a person up for up to 24 hours if it was not my role? If so why does that fucking make me scum?
    Oh no, I believe that is your role or a modified version of it, however the abilities in my mind don't add up to a pure town role. Why would a pure town person need with a ninja ability? Why do you really need to be hidden? That's why I believe that your role is scum.

Are you scum? I believe so, and your claim makes me think so even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the fact that I've woken up to like, 5 pages of activity. This pleases me greatly. I'm also happy where I sit on my vote. I'm not keen on lynching Kurenai till after he's fought me. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Id rather lynch the guy that just moaned about being targeted day 1 because he didn't like the reason over someone actively fighting their lynch and who is actually around to do so. But that's just me. Complain about people not posting all you want but it's not going to change when you lynch one of the most active players day 1 and let the other guy off for not being around to fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    and let the other guy off for not being around to fight it.
    Who's the other guy?

Obviously I haven't been reading through all fifteen pages; I'm programming for the game project right now and so much happens in between alt-tabs.

As for Listo, he just seems to be upset (as would anyone) to be on the verge of being killed for a game that hasn't really started (it's D1), and won't be able to play for at least a couple weeks until the next game starts.

Oh, and hi, I'm still here.