The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every spec has you visiting some far off corner of Azeroth for Artifact quests or class hall stuff. There will be quite a bit of time spent revisiting old haunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Every spec has you visiting some far off corner of Azeroth for Artifact quests or class hall stuff. There will be quite a bit of time spent revisiting old haunts.
    Is Demon Hunter the only one that doesn't?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Is Demon Hunter the only one that doesn't?
    Demon Hunters visit the African American Temple during their quest chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    1 minute = 60 sec
    1 hour = 60 min
    1 day = 24 hours
    not 1235 my friend.
    1235 = 12:35. AFAIK, american military uses this notation.

I ran over to the isles under Legion Acherus, looked around a bit and didn't see anything, though I was on my mage. Funny thing is that the isles have the name The Veiled Isles. Kinda random to have a name for them, you think? I also found a single Great Sea Ray, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    1235 = 12:35. AFAIK, american military uses this notation.
    Afaik all Americans use this, and I am one. No one says it's 35 past 12 or 25 to 1.

Wow, there's quite a few mobs down in the far ocean... I also, strangely, found a broken Jinyu house here:

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Afaik all Americans use this, and I am one. No one says it's 35 past 12 or 25 to 1.
    Yeah, this is true. We all say twelve thirty-five. A lot of people say a quarter to 2 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's quite a few specs that need attention. How long it will take is another matter.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Wow, there's quite a few mobs down in the far ocean... I also, strangely, found a broken Jinyu house here:
    Welp, we now know that blizzard isn't gonna make legion into a WoD 2.0. I knew blizzard would make legion badass.

Honestly, I really hope see legion become sucessful...and with this info...it seems as though blizzard had not forgotten about thal'dranath.

Without trying to start a debate, just wanna say my opinion, I think Tier Gear, Unique Set or not, SHOULD NOT be in LFR. It was a bad move in Pandaria and will continue to be a bad move in Legion. I also am very confused about the reasoning behind the RNG PvP Gear. I don't PvP Much as it is, but this change makes me not want to touch it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Without trying to start a debate, just wanna say my opinion, I think Tier Gear, Unique Set or not, SHOULD NOT be in LFR. It was a bad move in Pandaria and will continue to be a bad move in Legion. I also am very confused about the reasoning behind the RNG PvP Gear. I don't PvP Much as it is, but this change makes me not want to touch it at all.
    I think people are looking into it to much right now, I personally think it will turn out LFR gets the same Tier gear as normal, but no bonuses will come with it. Or the other way around shit looking WoD gear with the normal bonuses or even weaker bonuses.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I think people are looking into it to much right now, I personally think it will turn out LFR gets the same Tier gear as normal, but no bonuses will come with it. Or the other way around Shit looking WoD gear with the bonuses.
    The sets are already have the tier bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sets are already have the tier bonuses.
    Yes, but it can still change.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

It's weird how strongly you feel about it... yet didn't actually give a reason to why you feel that way.

I don't see a downside to putting Tier in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I was talking about the notation. I.e. how it is written down, not how it is said.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    It's weird how strongly you feel about it... yet didn't actually give a reason to why you feel that way.

I don't see a downside to putting Tier in LFR.
    LFR Gear: It creates an environment where certain people feel like you need to do LFR to get the Tier Gear. This was a thing that happened in MoP quite regularly. I know the typical response will be "something something any guild worth a shit won't do this" which is true, but 1% of the players in the game are "Worth a Shit," making the number of guilds "worth a shit" even less. It also sets a precedent that doing LFR and not progressing upward to get, among other things, those tier bonuses, is ok. One of the few things I ended up really liking about WoD was the state of LFR. It was exactly where it should have been. This change is most likely meant to assist in lowering queue times, but I don't think its a healthy decision in the long run.

In terms of the loot boxes in PvP, tell me you will feel great after you open a box with a belt that is 780 when you already have one with 820. Before you say they have a system in place to prevent that, if you look carefully, the wording they used (obviously we have no ingame logic to show yet, as Arbs has said), says you won't get the same piece you just got. Basically if Billy gets a Helmet on Monday. He won't get one on Tuesday, but he might on Wednesday. See why this system isn't good? Its going to artificially lengthen gearing even more than it already is AND its doing it with RNG. You have no control or safe measure to fall back on if you so desire. A good example of a working system would be the Warlords System. It has the security in place with the Honor/Conq Gear, but it also has the RNG Gear. The Division, a game almost entirely dead, and full of RNG, even has this system. It will not make me feel anything but pure rage at the developers for doing this system after I get the 10th 780 Belt. Like I said earlier though, my intent isn't to flood the thread with shit, I just wanted to say how I feel about those two specific things.

Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    try stratholme, you know the old ashbringer quest? or try naxx
    Caverns of time maybe? You know? Durnholde? When you go to southshore there, there is a little event regarding the ashbringer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Something like... I don't know... a sunken city?

I think i'm on the right track for Light's Wrath hidden skin. There's The Annals of Light and Shadow which you get from Inkforge in the priest hall. There's another one in Flameweaver Koegler's room in Scarlet Halls. Now I have to find the 10 others and see what happens.

Edit: I remember seeing one in new Dalaran but I can't remember where.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand the reason why players that dont do LFR are interested in what happen in LFR. ^^
    I use LFR just during Pandaria because I was with no guild, but during WoD I have used LFR with an alt sometimes just for the ring quest. Never came back again.

So, why I must care about a content that is not dedicated to me? What change to me if someone drop a Tier Gear in LFR?

During Pandaria I dropped Tiers from Celestials and warforged in Timeless Isle. What kind of impact this has had on the way you play?
    I didn't deserve warforged gear, I agree, because I having never set a foot into a Pandaria's raid. But this has changed something for a Raid players?

In my opinion, the equipments should reflect the kind of content that one play. If there is a Tier with an LFR item level, is not a problem to me.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat