Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

BLM activists rush stage, threaten physical violence to Milo Yiannopoulos at DePaul U

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...ur-money-back/

Despite paying for security, Milo Yiannopoulos was run off stage by rabid Black Lives Matter protesters who rushed the stage and made threats of physical violence towards Milo and other members in the audience. The event was ultimately cut short and security guards stood down as protesters rush the stage.

Student attempting to film the even was arrested and jailed overnight for filming, despite being given explicit permission to film:

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/0...dia-relations/

BLM Protesters broke 2 school codes of conduct:

http://imgur.com/jPT5mzx

DePaul president offers "apology" and is "ashamed" by protesters:

https://twitter.com/Nero/status/735510628987736064
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A drag indeed.. when it is the government. Otherwise, one should not care.
    Apparently censorship is not a concern of the MMO-Champ Moderators

Nothing shows you're not a bunch of bullies and hooligans like acting like a bunch of bullies and hooligans.

As much as I find Milo detestable, the triggering of people at every event is exactly the reaction he wants. Its amazing to me that these people don't realize this.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are playing directly into what Milo wants.

He wants to show the world how these crybullies act and how hypocritical they are as a whole. He has said many times the best way to combat an absurb opinion/ideology is not to suppress it but to let it out in the Sunlight so that everyone else can see the absurdity of it.

The best thing about it, is what Milo says doesn't do half the damage to them as they do to themselves by acting like fucking morons in front of a crowd.

Deleted
    So tolerant. This isn't fascism at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Nothing shows you're not a bunch of bullies and hooligans like acting like a bunch of bullies and hooligans.

As much as I find Milo detestable, the triggering of people at every event is exactly the reaction he wants. Its amazing to me that these people don't realize this.
    Why is Milo detestable?

Deleted
    I grow tired of leftist imbeciles commiting violence while everyone fears the far right.

BLM like antifa should be considered traitor terrorist organisations and enemies of the state. Comon with the far right already!
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-05-26 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Why is Milo detestable?
    I personally don't mind Milo, there is alot of things he says that i can't agree with at all.

But i can see why people would find him detestable, he is a provocateur, a troll, a really fucking good troll at that.
    He exposes feminists and SJW's for their bullshit, and you end up with situations like in the OP.

So, the response to offense is assault.
    Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Why is Milo detestable?
    Because he's a gay man who makes a mockery out of the shitshow of modern activism.

I.E. The best kind of detestable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    What is there to discuss?

BLM understands they'll get what they want through activism and violent protest.

And others don't like what BLM tries to achieve, so they'll have to respond in kind.

It's just how it is.
    So far no one has responded in kind towards BLM, not that I'm aware of anyways.

The police usually do when they've to deal with protestors. That is just a general condition of violence of the state against people protesting.
    When you use agression and violence to protest, don't be shocked when the same things are used to halt it.

These things are much more complicated than that. Sometimes the police do everything they can to try and piss off protestors enough to entice them to violence, sometimes it's the other way around. It's often just a PR game.
    Yep. Police were totally baiting them into rushing the stage and acting like savages.

Got anything else for me, conspiracy brother?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I wonder how much milo charges to speak at such events. No doubt his fee just went up after this circus.
    he doesn't charge students a dime. To my knowledge atleast.

That's what it says on his webpage anyway.

It wasn't talking about this specific case. ......

These things definitely happen and have been documented over many various recounts of historical and important protests, even those of the past few decades. Don't just try to stamp everything as conspiracy because you blindly believe in the good-naturedness of the state.
    Brings up police baiting to deflect about violent protestors. Gets upset when told it doesn't apply here.

So why bring it up at all if it isn't about this case?

Deleted
    This is even in the Huffington post now.. Even that far of a left leaning newspaper finally. and I mean FINALLY reported something accurate.

Made me get a lot of fath in that paper again.

Also, on the o'reily.

It's starting to come out in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    So, the response to offense is assault.
    Ugh.
    It is when you have the holy high ground in your head. This, like much of the far left is cult-like behaviour, it needs to be treated as such.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Porch monkeys!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-26 at 01:47 PM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Milo is a high tier troll. Not the best but very successful and while his act is getting old, it's still very effective against these idiots.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, that kind of behaviour of the administrators must be a pretty illegal thing to do when they deliberately stopped government officials to carry out their jobs. If this had been been any other situation involving firemen or ambulance personnel, they would be arrested for stopping them.