Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well I bought a Appearance Change...
    So now with Appearance Change can I buy my Race Change now or should I wait?
    Why would you buy an appearance change if you were just going to race change anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    Why would you buy an appearance change if you were just going to race change anyway...
    We should honestly stop replying to him. I noticed he was a plague on this thread weeks ago but everyone was just like "DON'T BE MEAN BROH". I feel like he is the most elaborate troll I have ever seen or just someone I wouldn't be able to handle in real life conversations (Trying to be nice here I am sure other people can read between the lines)

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    We should honestly stop replying to him. I noticed he was a plague on this thread weeks ago but everyone was just like "DON'T BE MEAN BROH". I feel like he is the most elaborate troll I have ever seen or just someone I wouldn't be able to handle in real life conversations (Trying to be nice here I am sure other people can read between the lines)
    He's not really getting many responses given his investment to be a troll, it's probably genuine and if you can't handle it just do what many do and ignore the rambling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Erm... With that, I'm not sure.

You should be able to load up your Account Management page on the Battle.Net site, click your WoW account, click Race Change, and a Character list should load up; There should be a color-coded symbol of some sort that says like "Error" or "Not Eligible" or something. If not, then you should be able to.

Well I can Race Change, but gonna wait though.
    In no big rush to Race Change my Mage just yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    He's not really getting many responses given his investment to be a troll, it's probably genuine and if you can't handle it just do what many do and ignore the rambling.
    I don't know why I was making a fool of myself.
    My mind likes to wonder sometimes, and been doing other things made my mind at ease.
    So yeah if you don't like the bullcrap, just ignore it. No-one is forcing you to look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    Well still too, I wanted to change my Undead so a male so that I have him at level one hundred.
    I could just save the money, and just make a new char, but the Undead was already level one hundred and had everything the way I wanted it.
    Still I want to change my Mage into a race I really want badly, but I can wait for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There is a hostile Nightborne quest mobm Herald Gevedaun, with the title Starter of the Fox Hunt in the border between Suramar and Azsuna but he drops nothing. I think this might require further Suramar progression.
    Speaking of Nightborne, a lot of people from what I heard want to be them.
    Wonder if more customization will be a thing later on?
    Like we can finally have poop Orcs, and more stuff. :P

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eh why would I want to be a crackhead?
    It would be the perfect camouflage on these forums. You know, blend in, pretend you're one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    wrong.
    Germans say its 20 before 1 for example. Please dont speak for all your just one.
    Last i looked, Germans weren't Americans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well I bought a Appearance Change...
    So now with Appearance Change can I buy my Race Change now or should I wait?
    wait, if you wanted to change your race anyway, why did you buy an appearance change in the first place?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    wait, if you wanted to change your race anyway, why did you buy an appearance change in the first place?
    Because he's a troll mate. Fire > Frost btw.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    so i finally did some world quests today on the beta server and i can say i'm very happy with how it turned out. i had no problem with anyone to duel about any of the quest objectives, it's nice that billzard allowed the tap mechanic on the world quests too. if mythic + is good too i'm completly sold =)

There is a hostile Nightborne quest mobm Herald Gevedaun, with the title Starter of the Fox Hunt in the border between Suramar and Azsuna but he drops nothing. I think this might require further Suramar progression.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/quest=4405...in-the-elusive

It appears hes the guy you kill for the fox mount and by the looks of it you get the quest through your mission board

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta is down ? can't connect "You have been disconnected"

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Beta is down ? can't connect "You have been disconnected"
    Seems fine at the moment.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Yeah beta is fine.

Lets see if we get a new build tonight.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    I've tweeted to 3 devs and asked if all the hidden artifact appearances are in yet and no one has responded. sadface

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    LFR Gear: It creates an environment where certain people feel like you need to do LFR to get the Tier Gear. This was a thing that happened in MoP quite regularly. I know the typical response will be "something something any guild worth a shit won't do this" which is true, but 1% of the players in the game are "Worth a Shit," making the number of guilds "worth a shit" even less. It also sets a precedent that doing LFR and not progressing upward to get, among other things, those tier bonuses, is ok. One of the few things I ended up really liking about WoD was the state of LFR. It was exactly where it should have been. This change is most likely meant to assist in lowering queue times, but I don't think its a healthy decision in the long run.
    LFR opens so slowly this is a non issue. Based on the opening schedule of SoO\HFC you'd have to wait 6 weeks to get your 4 set from LFR. By which time you'd have run Normal and Heroic 6 times, and Mythic 5 times. That's 19 chances of Tier loot + Coin Loot.

Compare this to the beginning for MoP where it Tier was available in LFR one week after normal.

What happens in reality is that Mythic guilds (the 1%'s as you call them) will farm Normal/Heroic for Teir in the first 2 weeks. Heroic ones will do it rarely.

The only person that might run all 4 is a later starter in 'catch-up' mode.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    yiiiiis!!!!

Formerly known as Arafal

Build hype! Probably a big one since it might take longer than usual. (gief character copy <3)

New build? The Invtie Wave dream yet lives on.