Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They just keep hammering more nails into the coffin don't they? Welfare tier sets is the dumbest thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Problem with that is PGs are GONE. Get with the times. You are 2 weeks late than everyone else.
    I haven't heard that PGs are gone. I heard they removed the PG requirement to join random heroics in Legion. Maybe thats what you're thinking of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    As an alt whore I welcome the change.

Not sure why so many people are beyond salty about this but whatever.
    Because people that took the time to master their class to get into "real" raiding want their special rewards for it. They don't want subpar players walking around with the same gear they have, just a few item levels less.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    But does LFR have good models again? Or is it generic crap like in WoD?
    Assuming LFR isn't normal,hc or mythic why should it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Mind explaining how Carl Willford in Texas who got his 4p in lfr and plays 3 hours a week will hurt you and your personal progress?

Once you stop to think about others and start to think about what you do to enjoy your gameplay, things like what Happens in LFR suddenly becomes less important.
    Because all you do is shit and meaningless when 99.99% of the population gets the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Because all you do is shit and meaningless when 99.99% of the population gets the same thing.
    In the grand scheme of things, anything you do in an online game is "Shit and meaningless", accept that fact and just have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    You lack some important brain cells if you think that getting tier in LFR is the same as getting tier in mythic which looks better, has higher stats, you get extra mechanics, titles, mounts. And just so you know, just because you could MAYBE get tier in normal/heroic, whatever you raided in WoD, that doesn't mean you were any more special or anyone gave a SHIT about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nobody is forcing you to get the raid finder version. And if LFR is gated as it usually is nowadays you will be raiding normal in no time with mythic dungeon and heroic dungeon gear.
    Oh, its that run down, boring argument again no one agrees with but people who raid.

Hello, I dislike you. Do not take it personal but your reasoning is incredibly flawed and I am not going to engage in conversation with you after posting this.

Peace.

Nothing against LFR but it really should not reward you with tier gear.
    Blue gear would be more appropriate or maybe just gold and resources and no gear at all.

Yay, rewarding people for AFKing through fights!

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Oh, its that run down, boring argument again no one agrees with but people who raid.

Hello, I dislike you. Do not take it personal but your reasoning is incredibly flawed and I am not going to engage in conversation with you after posting this.

Peace.
    Wow, grow up Lillyth, how is this a boring argument? First of all, if you say 'No one agrees with but people who raid' well of course this is something that should concern raiders, and if you aren't one, why do you give a fuck? Are you a retard?
    How is that guy's reasoning flawed? You can only get LFR tier 2.5 months in the patch, if you are a true raider you will have gotten 4p anyway from normal/heroic split runs, if you aren't a raider it doesn't even matter. Give me one real reason I am not right, but oh wait, no need to because your reasoning will be flawed and you are automatically flagged as idiot to me after the post you made.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post

Peace.
    How is it flawed? Nobody is forcing you. Only top end guilds will probably say do it and even then by the time LFR is out they will probably have Heroic on farm with Mythic progression. Heroic guilds will have normal on farm easily by that time. So again nobody is being forced. Also boo freaking hoo someone on their pc dislikes me. Brb gonna go call my mother and tell her about Mr internet guy and how he hates me
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-26 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    How is it flawed? Nobody is forcing you. Only top end guilds will probably say do it and even then by the time LFR is out they will probably have Heroic on farm with Mythic progression.
    Exactly, Eleccybubb I would advise you not to argue with idiots who just call a reasonable argument flawed and boring without saying why due to their brain being so small they can't even come up with a valid argument to deny LFR some tier. Because wait for it.... they can't!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    You lack some important brain cells if you think that getting tier in LFR is the same as getting tier in mythic which looks better, has higher stats, you get extra mechanics, titles, mounts. And just so you know, just because you could MAYBE get tier in normal/heroic, whatever you raided in WoD, that doesn't mean you were any more special or anyone gave a SHIT about you.
    You seem to totally lack brain cells considering you didn't understand my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Exactly, Eleccybubb I would advise you not to argue with idiots who just call a reasonable argument flawed and boring without saying why due to their brain being so small they can't even come up with a valid argument to deny LFR some tier. Because wait for it.... they can't!
    Well it's not. Top end guilds will have heroic on farm easily by that time. Heroic guilds will have normal on farm. And Normal raiders won't give a rats ass about it because you can progress normal reasonably well with Heroic dungeon gear as was seen in WoD so I doubt Legion will be any different. Bear in mind as well we have Mythic dungeons which should provide sufficient gear to help normal raiders. Like I said our guilds plan for Legion is simple... Split farm Heroic and Mythic dungeons for gear then go into Normal Nightmare and also try the first couple of HC Nightmare bosses.

Deleted
    There is no present or future-only the past, happening over and over again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Nothing against LFR but it really should not reward you with tier gear.
    Blue gear would be more appropriate or maybe just gold and resources and no gear at all.
    Then LFR queues would skyrocket, removing the queue-able content?

The reward scheme needs some heavy hitters (tier, legendary progress) to keep people engaging.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

I do wonder what will happen to the honor gear recolors in the game files now. Lost to eternity like the blue Firelands gear? I kinda wanted that green plate set.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2016-05-26 at 11:02 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's a nice way to get mogs for my alts that I have no intention of raiding on I guess. That's one positive for me. I don't care too much about it for raiding since my guild is hardly a top tier god squad guild and the staggered release of LFRs is so slow and irrelevant. If you are at the highest level and want that advantage, you chose the thug life yourself.

I'm going to have to farm Normal to get tier, that won't change. That at least is not a staggered release. If I haven't gotten 4pc from that by the time that all of LFR unlocks, excluding any Heroic/Mythic pieces I have, you better fucking believe I'll be glad LFR is there so I can get it because my luck is a giant bag of dicks. Same goes with useful trinkets. How long does it take for all of LFR to unlock guys? A couple of months? You better believe if I don't get a trinket from Normal/Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons (or craft one or buy one) for 2 entire months somehow, I am going to be glad LFR is there to give me some Sanders tier welfare. Yeah you totally have to run LFR for that shit and if you raid at all, even in the backwater guilds like mine, you'll probably be glad it's there if your luck is truly that bad.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Then LFR queues would skyrocket, removing the queue-able content?

The reward scheme needs some heavy hitters (tier, legendary progress) to keep people engaging.
    Rewarding people for staing AFK for 20 min is a bit silly though, is it not?

LFR is just too easy. You can't just give up good gear for doing nothing, then whats the point of actually doing the hard content?
    Just the challenge? Maybe, but why not just give all players gear once they reach max level then?

As a raider I couldn't give two shits if LFR now rewards Tier like back in Mop or not,i'll probably have my full set or close to by time the LFR wings are released anyway.

Besides they had to dangle some sort of carrot to coax people into LFR since there is no legendary grind anymore and who knows,maybe I might just dust off some of my crappy alts and do LFR just like I did back in Mop for lulz if the gear isn't as shitty as it is now.

The only people who complain about things like these are the tryhards,live and let live and play your own game.