Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    I'd have Defoe over Giroud but that's another story.
    why defoe when there's walcott

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    why defoe when there's walcott
    Lol.

But seriously, Defoe thrives on movement and good passes which Ozil and Sanchez are able to provide. He is a better finisher than him which isn't saying much. Don't get me wrong, both players are mid-level tier and cannot lead the line at a (supposedly) big club like Arsenal but Defoe is miles better than the Frenchman. Too bad Wenger missed out on Griezman - that would have solved the whole front-line situation.

Lol.

But seriously, Defoe thrives on movement and good passes which Ozil and Sanchez are able to provide. He is a better finisher than him which isn't saying much. Don't get me wrong, both players are mid-level tier and cannot lead the line at a (supposedly) big club like Arsenal but Defoe is miles better than the Frenchman. Too bad Wenger missed out on Griezman - that would have solved the whole front-line situation.
    he is using giroud to win some headers and keep the ball, and i guess to get some balance in an otherwise small and physically weak midfield. in theory he should be useful against teams that park the bus, but in practice he ain't but he does manage to win some duels and the ball (see bayern)

although in a lot of the games he is just invisible

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    he is using giroud to win some headers and keep the ball, and i guess to get some balance in an otherwise small and physically weak midfield. in theory he should be useful against teams that park the bus, but in practice he ain't but he does manage to win some duels and the ball (see bayern)

although in a lot of the games he is just invisible
    Don't get me wrong - Giroud has his uses but he should never be the first choice striker in Arsenal. Arsenal teams have always been about mobility, possittioning and movement which are foreign concepts to him. With Welbeck the team looks far better but Danny isn't that good of a finisher. The players that are ideal to lead Arsenal's forward line are Higuain, Lacazette, Parejo, Griezman, Abumeyang, Costa, Martial, Cavani, Suarez and Schurlle. All of them are mobile and understand how to position themselves and open space while at the same time are good at finishing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    So you recruit on the basis of Handsomen?

No wonder yer fucked.

FYI I'd rather have a Susan Boyle look-a-like than Giroud. As long as he scored...
    It's another way to sell merch. I used to work with a girl who had a massive crush on Jose on his first time around at Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It's another way to sell merch. I used to work with a girl who had a massive crush on Jose on his first time around at Chelsea.
    Why not Pards?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp3fxyZFCoo

10+ Year Old Account
    She hadn't seen his dance moves yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    She hadn't seen his dance moves yet.

Alan spends too much time in night clubs - those moves are just the tip of the iceberg.

http://images.complex.com/complex/im...%20_nq32lg.jpg

Deleted
    Alan spends too much time in night clubs - those moves are just the tip of the iceberg.

http://images.complex.com/complex/im...%20_nq32lg.jpg
    What a player.
    I mean Playaaaaa.

Deleted
    Jorge Mendes takes over at United then. Good luck with that. Spose your keepers safe atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    What a player.
    I mean Playaaaaa.
    Managers manage
    Players play

Deleted
    Sticking a £5 on Man Utd winning the EPL in the next two years, Celtic to win SPL and Morton to stay in the Championship.

58/1

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Sticking a £5 on Man Utd winning the EPL in the next two years, Celtic to win SPL and Morton to stay in the Championship.

58/1
    Mighty good odds.

Might put a couple of quid on that myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    SSN reporting the contract is signed and Mou is at United.

It really is beginning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Mighty good odds.

Might put a couple of quid on that myself.
    As someone new to betting, where should I get started?

Bet 365 is pretty solid.

Play 3 game accumulators.
    Bet on a team you're certain is going to win + a 50/50 + a slight underdog = Lots of wins. OK returns.

Deleted
    Will Hill all the way. Only webiste that isn't a complete piece of shit to navigate.

Deleted
    I like Bet365, every so often they'll run an offer which is guaranteed money, in fact they are doing it for the Champion's league final, where they'll match a pre-match bet with an equal value in play bet. Stick £50 on Over 0.5 goals before the match and you'll win £5. The big money is on betting on a 0-0 in play and then hoping it makes it to 60ish minutes, when you'll be able to cash out for loads.

15+ Year Old Account
    QQ, bet365 not available in Belgium, fml amirite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    All wednesday fans are deluded and brain dead they think they are 'massive'
    youve heard of the massive then lol
    up the owls!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    QQ, bet365 not available in Belgium, fml amirite.
    I'll play for Belgium.

Stella Artois and some Frites. Last minute winner.