Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Firstly there's almost a year between 6.2.2 and Legion launching, quite a bit more than a few months.

Secondly, I for one am quite happy with that timing. I wouldn't have minded if flying had been enabled with the Legion pre-patch.
    Yeah at this point I can conclude you are just trolling. We are discussing Legion not what happened with WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avaddon View Post
    Actually I entirely agree with you. I don't like flying as a vanity point, I like it as a practical point. The way BC gave it that practicality was by saying alright you get 60% mount speed and for *** gold and epic flying for **** gold and to get these bad ass netherwing drakes you have to have the epic flying. So everyone had incentive to go and farm gold and do the Netherwing portion of the game and really it was all tied together with a neat bow, you had to do other stuff to unlock that stuff and so on and so forth.

I mean in a world where I can essentially stand there and queue for a dungeon and be teleported there, or I can use the vast array of teleport items (ring of the kirin tor, Jaina's Locket, Engineering Wormholes, etc). There's literally no practicality to flying mounts besides the fact you can collect them like pokemon and brag about having the 1% drop ones. It's essentially a tasteless design in the game now.

In an ideal world, they would say okay you have to pay (insert somewhat expensive amount for flying at this point OR complete X ground achievements), you know have access to the dungeon / zone Halls of Valor or whatever the viking place in the sky is and maybe they can have a daily hub there and some loot that is slightly higher ilvl than the other dungeons and other cool rewards. it just adds purpose to flying and players will have that drive to obtain it.

This is just my opinion on the matter, I wouldn't expect what I'm saying to be perfect but this is just the jist of it.
    They included content for flying in Cata and MoP too. They decided to dump it in WoD because wanted to cut corners. But players resisted and now they are trying to cut corners again in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeah at this point I can conclude you are just trolling. We are discussing Legion not what happened with WoD.
    The only information we have to go on for Legion Pathfinder is what happened with WoD, and WoD gave us a year between flight unlocking and the next expansion launching. Pretty silly to access me of trolling for using that figure when you're pulling "only 3 months" out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    I mean maybe they dont want to design a flying game.
    Does that make them selfish, or lazy? not at all.
    Does it get a few people butthurt, most definitely
    There's two problems with that. The first is that they DID design a game with flying for eight years. The second is that ignoring what your customers want, especially after you've been giving them what they want for those eight years, is stupid.

We already saw backlash from the "no flying ever again" announcement, and how it caused Blizzard to reverse their decision. So why are they still pushing it in Legion when they already know it's not going to go over well? I can only imagine that either they're either completely missing the point of what fliers want, or they have something planned for 7.1.

Instant portal direct to everything are one of the single WORST additions.
    Some convenience ports nearby, sure. but right to the door, or inside the instance with LFG, nope
    So we should get rid of all teleports? Hearthstones, mage portals, warlock summons, summoning stones? Maybe we should get rid of ALL convenience? How about mailboxes, upgadeable bag and bank space. Lets get rid of transmog because it hurts some dev's vision of how players should look. On top of that, lets do away with mounts because they let you travel too fast. And in fact, as long as we're taking this idiotic logic to its extreme, lets get rid of classes, talents, and equipment because it's far too convenient to let players actually choose for themselves what they want to do.

GTFO with this garbage already! You want people to travel through the content and engage with random events and opportunities for spontaneous gameplay,then the open world has to hold more random and procedural events than a few rares and some daily world quests. Every time I go out into the world I need to be expecting to see something new and wanting to stop to check it out.

But even if THAT were happening(which it's not), you still don't get to dictate to me which events and content I want to stop and do. If I'm going to meet up with my friends for a dungeon or a raid, I'm not going to stop and spend a couple hours dicking around in the open world hunting down rares just because they're there on the side of the road. I'm not going to stop to help some random nobody that's along the path between me and my friends.

The entire idea of trying to force someone into content is fundamentally flawed. Making it increasingly inconvenient for me to reach the content I WANT to do, on the off chance that I MIGHT run into something I may or may not be interested in, is also just as bad. There are no good arguments for these types of designs.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2016-05-26 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    There's two problems with that. The first is that they DID design a game with flying for eight years. The second is that ignoring what your customers want, especially after you've been giving them what they want for those eight years, is stupid.
    Game WITH flying .vs. a FLYING game. 2 separate concepts.

So we should get rid of all teleports? Hearthstones, mage portals, warlock summons, summoning stones? Maybe we should get rid of ALL convenience? How about mailboxes, upgadeable bag and bank space. Lets get rid of transmog because it hurts some dev's vision of how players should look. On top of that, lets do away with mounts because they let you travel too fast. And in fact, as long as we're taking this idiotic logic to its extreme, lets get rid of classes, talents, and equipment because it's far too convenient to let players actually choose for themselves what they want to do.
    I never took any example to the extreme, you did.
    Mage portals, warlock summons and summoning stones all required you to gather before obtaining a teleport or summon.
    Simple fact is convenience methods for content (i.e. not using a hearthstone or mailbox, lets be real for a minute) have removed the need to travel the world or be involved in it

Theres a balance though, it shouldnt take an hour to get to 2 minutes of content. a 5-10 min journey to summon a group before a 30-60minute content, sure.

Nobody is dictating to you what content you can and can not do. Only you are making the choice on whether or not you do the content based on its requirements ( walking/riding your horse/swimming/jumping to it)

Game WITH flying .vs. a FLYING game. 2 separate concepts.
    Are you so bereft of arguments that you have to nitpick at this level? Really? Is anyone arguing for turning WoW into a flight simulator? No, the only thing people want is to have flight be something that's part of the greater game.

I never took any example to the extreme, you did.
    I'm taking your arguments to their logical extensions to make a point.

Simple fact is convenience methods for content (i.e. not using a hearthstone or mailbox, lets be real for a minute) have removed the need to travel the world or be involved in it
    No.....lack of good content that people want to engage with does that. Convenience lets me get to content I WANT to do. I'm constantly amazed that people continue to confuse this. Just have the intellectual fortitude to admit that you're wrong about this. I'll respect you more for it.

Theres a balance though, it shouldnt take an hour to get to 2 minutes of content. a 5-10 min journey to summon a group before a 30-60minute content, sure.
    Why? WHY does tacking on 5-10 minutes of travel, that has nothing to do with the content you're actually interested in, do anything to increase the enjoyment? You might as well be advocating a 5-10 minute loading screen to get into the content. This makes no sense. Are you trying to say that the journey is its own reward or something? If that was the case, then the journey would be the content I wanted, and I would CHOOSE TO DO IT instead of being forced into it.

Nobody is dictating to you what content you can and can not do.
    Every ounce and nuance of your arguments advocates EXACTLY that, though! You LITERALLY just argued for adding on 5-10 minutes of shit that I don't want to do in order to get to what I DO want to do. How is that NOT dictating what content I'm doing? /facepalm

Flying is a part of the greater game already. Do some stuff, obtain flying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum

Im all for semi-convenience - getting you near the content you want to do. Just not directly.

I never said the journey is a reward, i said it should be a required part of doing something. a 5-10minute loading screen is again, a ridiculous strawman argument.

How about this, im an achievement whore:
    5-10 minutes of shit that I don't want to do in order to get to what I DO want to do
    I want to complete all pet battle achievements, but dont want to do pet battles.
    I want to complete all archaeology achievements, but dont want to fly around mindlessly with the survey button.. Why not just put them in a pile at my garrison door? Convenience right?
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2016-05-26 at 09:33 PM.

But doing stuff is hard! And Blizzard is making me do more stuff to extend my subscription against my will! Halp!

Do some stuff that has nothing to do with flying, and only get flying once there's nothing to use flying on. Do you not understand that this is the entire reason for this argument? WoW is a progression based game. Yes, we can use flying in old areas that have nothing to do with current content or progressing our characters. That is not the point of contention, nor is it a good reason to remove flying from current content. We've been over this fact a million times already.

Im all for semi-convenience - getting you near the content you want to do. Just not directly.
    So basically you're perfectly fine with adding needless filler that you're forced to do in order to get to the stuff that actually matters, as opposed to just making content that matters in the first place, and giving players the option to choose if they want to do it or not. You want people to have to travel through the open world for 5-10 minutes to get to what they really want to do. Why? How does that make the content I want to do better?

I never said the journey is a reward, i said it should be a required part of doing something. a 5-10minute loading screen is again, a ridiculous strawman argument.
    It's not a strawman at all. You said something vague and I was forced to fill in the blanks. So, defend your argument: Why or how do you think tacking on a 5-10 minute journey to get to content makes that content any better? Because if all you're interested in is tacking on filler travel time, then why does the mode of travel matter? Let me refine for you: What you actually want is 5-10 minutes of GROUND travel to reach objectives, meaning that you believe that there's something in that 5-10 minutes of ground travel that's important. What is it?

How about this, im an achievement whore:

I want to complete all pet battle achievements, but dont want to do pet battles.
    I want to complete all archaeology achievements, but dont want to fly around mindlessly with the survey button.. Why not just put them in a pile at my garrison door? Convenience right?
    Achievements are not content. They're just a measure of what content you've completed. You're making a bad comparison attempting to associate flight with achievements. What you're describing is removing the content entirely and just giving the rewards, which no one is asking for. In fact, the one time it WAS used as an example(Give me raid loot because I don't want to raid) the point was refuted because the Garrison literally does that with raid loot boxes from missions.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2016-05-26 at 10:27 PM.

Do some stuff that has nothing to do with flying, and only get flying once there's nothing to use flying on. Do you not understand that this is the entire reason for this argument? WoW is a progression based game. Yes, we can use flying in old areas that have nothing to do with current content or progressing our characters. That is not the point of contention, nor is it a good reason to remove flying from current content. We've been over this fact a million times already.
    Because the game is nothing to do with flying. If theres nothing to use flying on anyway, then there isnt a problem.
    Developing flying content detracts from their design standpoint - lore rich, ground based content

I use flying all the time in old content in order to complete achievements. Or do you not consider achievements progression?
    I dont think i can remember having any aspect of flying progress my characters through current content ever, except maybe when i didnt need to be summoned up to naxx anymore. Were dailies gated by flying, probably but i dont remember it (hint: it wasnt engaging) <OMG-GATED_CONTENT_RANT>

So basically you're perfectly fine with adding needless filler that you're forced to do in order to get to the stuff that actually matters, as opposed to just making content that matters in the first place, and giving players the option to choose if they want to do it or not. You want people to have to travel through the open world for 5-10 minutes to get to what they really want to do. Why? How does that make the content I want to do better?
    Yes. i dont want to press a teleport to content button. Its boring, and mindless, and removes any feeling of wanting to play the game.
    Log on for raid. Summoned to HFC, Log out. comes to mind.

It's not a strawman at all. You said something vague and I was forced to fill in the blanks. So, defend your argument: Why or how do you think tacking on a 5-10 minute journey to get to content makes that content any better?
    Its an RPG game. Theres more to it than teleport to content, teleport to content, teleport to content.
    Part of the experience is intended to be travel.

Achievements are not content. They're just a measure of what content you've completed. You're making a bad comparison attempting to associate flight with achievements. What you're describing is removing the content entirely and just giving the rewards, which no one is asking for. In fact, the one time it WAS used as an example(Give me raid loot because I don't want to raid) the point was refuted because the Garrison literally does that with raid loot boxes from missions.

You are asking for flying without doing the content
    Lets take a step back. would it be a problem if flight was only ever offered as a reward? What if mounts ran at flight speed?
    If blizz stuck with every decision they made, good and bad, without the ability to change those decisions ever again, the game would be in a much different (and probably far worse) state.
    Removing flying allows them to focus on the development of good land based experiences.

I cant remember the last time i got a usable piece of loot from the garrison cache either, maybe because i uhh.... raid. That system is in place to help maybe finish off any pieces you might still need, and is nothing like flying at all.
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2016-05-26 at 10:41 PM.

Because the game is nothing to do with flying. If theres nothing to use flying on anyway, then there isnt a problem.
    Developing flying content detracts from their design standpoint - lore rich, ground based content

I use flying all the time in old content in order to complete achievements. Or do you not consider achievements progression?
    I dont think i can remember having any aspect of flying progress my characters through current content ever, except maybe when i didnt need to be summoned up to naxx anymore. Were dailies gated by flying, probably but i dont remember it (hint: it wasnt engaging) <OMG-GATED_CONTENT_RANT>

Yes. i dont want to press a teleport to content button. Its boring, and mindless, and removes any feeling of wanting to play the game.

Its an RPG game. Theres more to it than teleport to content, teleport to content, teleport to content.
    Part of the experience is intended to be travel.

Lets take a step back. would it be a problem if flight was only ever offered as a reward? What if mounts ran at flight speed?
    If blizz stuck with every decision they made, good and bad, without the ability to change those decisions ever again, the game would be in a much different (and probably far worse) state.
    Removing flying allows them to focus on the development of good land based experiences.

I cant remember the last time i got a usable piece of loot from the garrison cache either, maybe because i uhh.... raid. That system is in place to help maybe finish off any pieces you might still need, and is nothing like flying at all.
    When flight was more of a selling point, Blizz made content for it, and they did it well. It IS possible to have lore rich, air based AND ground based content, because they have done it before.
    So you use flying to complete content, aren't you skipping all that content inbetween achievement hubs by flying? Why are you ok with using flight to skip some irrelevant content, but not other irrelevant content? Shouldn't you be advocating for more content for flying, like you were happy doing before?
    If you can't remember flight being a useful tool from 78+ in WotLK, then I have to think you didn't actually play it, or are having accute memory loss.

Isn't clicking on a fp destination the same as clicking on a teleport to content button? You are locked in once clicked, you cant really change it, and it is totally automated.

Wait, so you have a problem with flight, but not any of the other forms of travel that skip content way more effectively than flight? Riiiiight. Something tells me you havent thought this through.

They removed flight in WoD. Was it a shining example of good land based experiences? Were the land based experiences any better, or any worse, than land based experiences in other expacs at max level? What was an expac that had a poor max level land based experience that included flying? When was flight an obvious detriment to the game before WoD?

When did anyone EVER complete ANY content while flying above it?
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    When flight was more of a selling point, Blizz made content for it, and they did it well. It IS possible to have lore rich, air based AND ground based content, because they have done it before.
    Which flying content - outside of flying to the zone?

So you use flying to complete content, aren't you skipping all that content inbetween achievement hubs by flying? Why are you ok with using flight to skip some irrelevant content, but not other irrelevant content? Shouldn't you be advocating for more content for flying, like you were happy doing before?
    If you can't remember flight being a useful tool from 78+ in WotLK, then I have to think you didn't actually play it, or are having accute memory loss.
    Ive done the content, it hasnt been skipped. Flying was useful sure, but definitely not required. Am i missing some key aspect you're trying to point out here?
    Im not anti having flying in the game, ive never said that. Content that depends on using your flyer is alright in small quantities (netherwing races), but developing flying content as a core component, i dont agree with.

Isn't clicking on a fp destination the same as clicking on a teleport to content button? You are locked in once clicked, you cant really change it, and it is totally automated.
    You fly nearby the content and then you travel to the content, so no, its not the same. If flight paths were replaced by teleporters to the exact same locations, no problem.

Wait, so you have a problem with flight, but not any of the other forms of travel that skip content way more effectively than flight? Riiiiight. Something tells me you havent thought this through.
    What? You mean organising a mage, or a small group with a warlock? Must be missing your point here.

They removed flight in WoD. Was it a shining example of good land based experiences? Were the land based experiences any better, or any worse, than land based experiences in other expacs at max level? What was an expac that had a poor max level land based experience that included flying? When was flight an obvious detriment to the game before WoD?
    I enjoyed WoD content. The quest zones felt complete, and flowed well. How is that a problem?

When did anyone EVER complete ANY content while flying above it?
    If mount speed was doubled or tripled and could jump as high as needed to get to the "flying" quest hubs, would you be happy?
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2016-05-27 at 12:46 AM.

Ignoring the problem doesn't mean it isn't there. Wow had flight as part of its design for most of its lifespan. A significant amount of the WoW player base wants flight. Changing the design of the game to pretend that didn't happen is the problem.

The lore of the game which had flight as part of it for 8 years, you mean? There's nothing rich about backtracking over empty ground zones that you've already cleared!

And that's assuming that there isn't room to create content for both ground AND flight, which is absolutely 100% possible, and in the best interests of both Blizzard and the players.

Achievements are not content, no. They are goals or measuring posts. They can direct players TO content, but aren't content themselves. So no, they aren't progression, at least not in the sense that I was referring to: cutting edge, current content. Unless you think going back to old or outdated content helps you with the current expansion.

So you never used flying to reach ogri-la or Netherwing quests for rep? You never flew to Ulduar, or to Tempest keep? You never used flight to reach or complete dailies? Flying never helped you to gather mats for raid consumables or resistance gear for specific bosses?

I'll grant you that flight might not have been absolutely necessary for some of those activities, but it was part of the world. It was part of the overall experience of the gameplay.

Its an RPG game. Theres more to it than teleport to content, teleport to content, teleport to content. Part of the experience is intended to be travel.

Do you honestly believe that the only way to make an RPG is to have it be only ground-based? Those 8 years of WoW with flying would seem to refute that point, not to mention games like FFXIV or GW2 which have flying and/or teleporting.

Furthermore, why can't flight be part of the travel that you seems to be so hellbent on? Couldn't there be interesting things in the sky, or couldn't people fly down to investigate anything they are while travelling?

You want us to believe that teleporting to the content ruins the game. Robs you of your will to play, or invalidates the enjoyment somehow. Regardless of how you get to the content, it's still there. On top of that, why would the method someone ELSE uses to get to content matter?

Your argument is so full of holes I don't even think you really understand it yourself.
    Repeating this over and over doesn't make it true. If you've bothered to understand anything I advocate you'd know that avoiding content is the last thing I want. What I want is better content all around. Stuff that uses flight instead of ignoring it. Content so good that people choose to do it instead of being forced into it.

I want the epic quest chain to unlock flying that Bashiok talked about. I want a significant investment of time and effort on getting flight that's actually relevant to flying and the war against the Legion. I want the entire fantasy of flight to actually make sense within the context of the expansion.

Instead were meant to accept flying just doesn't work for.....reasons.

Lets take a step back. would it be a problem if flight was only ever offered as a reward? What if mounts ran at flight speed?*
    I've often suggested that both ground and air mounts should change and evolve in the same way that other aspects of the game have. How often do class abilities and gear sets completely change how the game is played? How about how CRZ and phasing and the vehicle system have altered how the fame works? Elements of the UI and map and quest tracking.

And yet the mechanics of mounts haven't changed at all. Why? Why not update those systems to better suit today's content instead of nuking it entirely?

If blizz stucwk with every decision they made, good and bad, without the ability to change those decisions ever again, the game would be in a much different (and probably far worse) state.
    And changing their mind thankfully allowed them to reinstate flight after they realized players weren't as happy with the ground plan as they expected. Are we to believe that repeating the same mistake of ground only is going to magically work better in Legion than it did in WoD?

You missed the point entirely. Which isn't surprising, given the track record of people who argue against flying.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2016-05-27 at 05:56 AM.

I'm sure I said it before, and I'm on my phone so I ant type a long winded reply, but the game could be developed to involve flying aspects. More than needing flying to get to ogrila/skettis/Tk. The argument that those were 'content' is weak, and you could just have easily obtained flying at max level after a similar pathfinder achieve before doing those activities.

Until that happens flying is always going to be just a convenience.
    Your epic quest chain is the pathfinder achievements

Flying content that is so good - now I have to do the flying content right?
    What about a shared zone where you fly up to do the quest but it's shared with a ground based hub. Interesting? Wouldn't bother me

I'm not anti flying, I am anti flying required at the onset of the expansion
    Wow lacks good systems for air based combat, which means at best flight is only a faster ground mount that can also jump really high

Anyway, I'm out right now so hard to keep track of my thoughts.
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2016-05-27 at 07:18 AM.

I'm sure I said it before, and I'm on my phone so I ant type a long winded reply, but the game could be developed to involve flying aspects. More than needing flying to get to ogrila/skettis/Tk. The argument that those were 'content' is weak, and you could just have easily obtained flying at max level after a similar pathfinder achieve before doing those activities.

Until that happens flying is always going to be just a convenience.
    Your epic quest chain is the pathfinder achievements

Flying content that is so good - now I have to do the flying content right?
    What about a shared zone where you fly up to do the quest but it's shared with a ground based hub. Interesting? Wouldn't bother me

I'm not anti flying, I am anti flying required at the onset of the expansion
    Wow lacks good systems for air based combat, which means at best flight is only a faster ground mount that can also jump really high

Anyway, I'm out right now so hard to keep track of my thoughts.
    As someone who's had to type many responses on a phone, I can appreciate. (Typing from my phone right now on my break at work).

I'm not saying flight must replace ground content. In fact I've often promoted a mix of air and ground. What I DO argue against, however, is having ground be the only option, and having it forced on us with the thin cover that it's necessary, or that flight is too difficult for Blizzard(the leading MMO company) to do.

The idea that they're doing it because it's their vision for the game also needs to mesh with what the players want. And, as has been stated numerous times, there are a LOT of people don't like the design of no flying. If Blizzard wants to snub those people at the expense of their profits, that's their choice, of course. But don't try to sell us on a bunch of BS concepts about how flying ruins the game.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2016-05-27 at 11:03 AM.

MoP had awesome ground content all over, it also had flying, there was no problem at all. How has flying all of a sudden become a problem for ground content?

Quote Originally Posted by Zalamander View Post
    MoP had awesome ground content all over, it also had flying, there was no problem at all. How has flying all of a sudden become a problem for ground content?
    MoP had daily quests that involved flying. Blizz just decided to cut corners all of sudden to save time.

I wonder how well Legion is Selling: 1- because the more info is released, the more it looks like WoD 2.0;

And 2- If Rotten Tomatoes is to be believed, the Warcraft Movie isn´t doing well, so any extra revenue they could expect, from people going to the game after the movies, needs to be re-evaluated.

Quote Originally Posted by Connll View Post
    I wonder how well Legion is Selling: 1- because the more info is released, the more it looks like WoD 2.0;

And 2- If Rotten Tomatoes is to be believed, the Warcraft Movie isn´t doing well, so any extra revenue they could expect, from people going to the game after the movies, needs to be re-evaluated.
    Legion is simply a paint job of WoD 2.0. What will make or break Legion is if they support it beyond six months after launch.

As for the movie I think it will do well internationally but too much competition domestically. Xmen Apoc should see a drop off the following week as well as Alice. But those two movies will hamper Warcraft opening along with TMNT 2.

Monitoring the Leigon activity there are three things killing player interest in exploring the world in Legion right now:

1. Talent restriction requiring a safe zone.

As a result most players are choosing to stay in Dalaran, order halls, etc and queue for dungeons. That way when they return from a dungeon or before they enter a dungeon they can quickly change talents. Blizzard trying to install many time wasters in Legion is making me question if they have any content beyond the six month mark.

2. World quests being spread about is going to make a lot of players turned off.

3. LFG raid gear is back with a vengeance and there is zero reason to "explore the world" because of this.

Since artifact power is gained through any activity you can think of it kills the idea of world activity.

No fly utopia in Legion is going to crash and burn harder and faster than WoD did. Not surprised.

1. Talent restriction requiring a safe zone.

2. World quests being spread about is going to make a lot of players turned off.

3. LFG raid gear is back with a vengeance and there is zero reason to "explore the world" because of this.
    I can only speak for myself, but 1) and 3) don't really feel like an issue for me (on its own, anyway):
    @1) I usually picked one set of talents for open world play (like f.ex. higher speed in stealth for a rogue), and didn't change them out there anyway (also there will be that single character version of talent changing item, they said, it was on main page not long ago I think). Normal 5 mans (and maybe HC, depending on their difficulty) should be just fine without changing talents specifically for them, IMO - Mythic 5 mans and raids, I'd likely be going there from the city, so could change my talents as needed just fine.

@2) True, that might be an issue, especially since (from what I heard) Legion zones will be WoD-like labirynths (like parts of Nagrand and Gorgrond) again, I likely wouldn't even bother (since I won't be buying Legion unless flying's there on acceptable for me terms, I will not anyway).

@3) I assume you mean Tier sets etc. in LFR? For me it's a good change, and I don't see why should it stop anyone from going out there to do "open world content"... if it's interesting, and not too tedious to get to and navigate, which no-flying gameplay will make it.

No fly utopia in Legion is going to crash and burn harder and faster than WoD did. Not surprised.
    I regardless agree with this part of your post, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connll View Post

Nope, the movie is doing al right. Not the best movie start ever, but better than expected. And certainly better than critics collected on rottentomatos thought. Don' forget that Warcraft the beginning isn't even running in theaters in the US. I have seen the movie already, cause here in Germany it is already out since Thursday. But i also think neither a good movie start nor the feature list is selling Legion to the people. I wonder how many copies of Legion have been pre-sold.