Does Legion's 200,000 gold version of Dalaran's ring give an Achievement?

LINK

For those in the Beta, mind telling me? There's an achievement for it back from the days of WotLK.

200k is a bit much for a simple ring... but if it does give an achievement then I'll surely get it on my main, and only that char, while leveling. 865 ilvl @ level 101... just sucks it doesn't have a primary stat compared to wotlk versions of the ring.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-05-27 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look like there is one yet.

And rings don't have primary stats on them period in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Doesn't look like there is one yet.
    Aight

And rings don't have primary stats on them period in Legion.
    I honestly did not know this... :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I honestly did not know this... :O
    Yeah, they're basically making it so that everything except trinkets can be used by anyone that can equip them in Legion content. Rings and necklaces don't have primary stats, cloaks have all three primary stats, and there's no more bonus armor or spirit to lock items to a given role. (With a few exceptions, of course, like the new legendaries and the JC class necklaces.)

No achievement (bought it a while ago to test it).

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Yeah, they're basically making it so that everything except trinkets can be used by anyone that can equip them in Legion content. Rings and necklaces don't have primary stats, cloaks have all three primary stats, and there's no more bonus armor or spirit to lock items to a given role. (With a few exceptions, of course, like the new legendaries and the JC class necklaces.)
    Kinda feels like Blizz's way of being 'PC' somewhat for WoW player classes... >_<

865 ilvl is equiparable to what difficulty of raiding? nm,hc,mm

Seems kinda expensive from anything below hc.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Kinda feels like Blizz's way of being 'PC' somewhat for WoW player classes... >_<
    more like less annoying to DE useless loot because no-one needs it, BRF had like 4 bonus armour rings but 2 int dps rings.

what stupidity is that, are you running twice as many tanks as caster dps!?

the more classes can use an item the less chance you're wasting loot and someone gets an upgrade, and everyone loves an upgrade!

also backs up their idea of removing reforging, being able to use every ring in an instance there's got to be 2 with the secondaries that are best for your spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    865 ilvl is equiparable to what difficulty of raiding? nm,hc,mm

Seems kinda expensive from anything below hc.
    Heroic for the first half of the tier with the second half it being lower the nm less they change it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    what stupidity is that, are you running twice as many tanks as caster dps!?
    Back in WotLK, my raid group (at the time we killed LK for the first time) was made up of:
    2 tanks
    2 healers
    5 melee
    1 hunter

While far from an ideal raid, we killed LK with only 5% buff, and managed to do 11/12HC and get our dragon... Still without caster dps..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I bought the ring in Beta, it did not give an achievement. And as of two builds ago, it is now 250k gold, up from 200k. The iLVL is 865, and looking at the Dungeon Journal, it shows LFR gear at 835 iLVL, Normal gear at 850 iLVL. For whatever reason, Heroic is showing at 705 iLVL and Mythic is showing at 720 iLVL. I would assume since the iLVL jump from LFR to Normal was 15 iLVLs, we would see the same jump from Normal (850) to Heroic (865) which means the ring would be a first tier of raiding Heroic Ring. Making it well worth the 250k gold, especially since you can use it from level 101+.

Mythic gear from the first tier is 905 from what I've read. So probably heroic is between 875-885

The real question is - will the ring be upgradable like in WOTLK?
    If not, I have a hard time imagining byuing it only to have same thing drop from HC raids within couple resets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should mention that on beta right now its been bumped up to 250k gold

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you get another Sucker achievement if you already have it

Well I think it's effected by kirin tor rep still right? So the 250k is only 200 if you get them exalted (with 2 months easy to do just do wotlk heroics with their tabatd on) or be a goblin. Yea it's not cheap but not crazy either. They will most likely add upgradable versions as tier go by, similar to the wotlk one the nice benefit is that it gives you a teleport on a 30 minute cd.