Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephirosu View Post
    Not necessarily. The audio can be misleading. Maybe we just resurrect Darion to serve once more but we could still get Tirion as a horseman. Nowhere did Bolvar remark how Darion died nor did he say anything about light's chapel after he said to attack it.
    He said "Your fourth horseman lays before you."

If I were to add a curveball, I'd throw in Jainas father Admiral Proudmoore as the final Horseman.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    He said "Your fourth horseman lays before you."
    Yet we don't know the context of that line. Maybe Tirion is also there. Maybe there's someone else there too. Maybe he's pointing at someone or maybe I'm just looking too deep into it and Darion is in fact the leader because of his flavor text but it's still beta I will once more direct y'all to Rommath's Cata dialog that never happened

Deleted
    As cool as Darion is , I want to make Tirion a horseman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephirosu View Post
    Yet we don't know the context of that line. Maybe Tirion is also there. Maybe there's someone else there too. Maybe he's pointing at someone or maybe I'm just looking too deep into it and Darion is in fact the leader because of his flavor text but it's still beta I will once more direct y'all to Rommath's Cata dialog that never happened
    It did not happen because the community hated it and felt it was out of place

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    As cool as Darion is , I want to make Tirion a horseman.
    Well the Paladin players are a little bit happier now at least

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post

So... Tirion isn't comming back, it looks like the attack on Light Hope Chapel goes really bad and Darion dies, he's going to be the last Four Horseman
    Lol so darion is...undead undead ? Like a ghost of the zombie ? Like skeleton of vampire ? Holy shit this is getting dumber with every second.

Also, wouldn't it be easier to just tell him to get on the fucking horse rather than going through all that crap ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Lol so darion is...undead undead ? Like a ghost of the zombie ? Like skeleton of vampire ? Holy shit this is getting dumber with every second.

Also, wouldn't it be easier to just tell him to get on the fucking horse rather than going through all that crap ?
    Well... no, he died got rezzed as a DK, died again and got rezzed as a Four Horseman (I mean... that's basically the Forsaken DK!)

Note: Also.... i don't think that just getting on the horse will give him new powers and abilities

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... no, he died got rezzed as a DK, died again and got rezzed as a Four Horseman (I mean... that's basically the Forsaken DK!)

Note: Also.... i don't think that just getting on the horse will give him new powers and abilities
    Wait, so they need a special ressurection spell to be able to ride horse ? Jesus, just dish that 5 gold and swag out with 60% speed.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been following this bit, is this 4H stuff a DK chain only or is it something everyone will experience?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so they need a special ressurection spell to be able to ride horse ? Jesus, just dish that 5 gold and swag out with 60% speed.
    Well... i mean, he could be a horseman, but that's not the point, the point is to have him connected with the other 3 horseman so he would become even more powerful

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I haven't been following this bit, is this 4H stuff a DK chain only or is it something everyone will experience?
    DK only, that's their class hall quest line (every class is getting a different quest line)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... i mean, he could be a horseman, but that's not the point, the point is to have him connected with the other 3 horseman so he would become even more powerful
    Wait, so horse is absolete part of horseman ? So he is just...a man ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so horse is absolete part of horseman ? So he is just...a man ?
    The horse have its perks, like extra movility and advantage against anyone else who's smaller than your mount :P

Note: Also the Horse does have something special, that's why you need special saddles

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

DK only, that's their class hall quest line (every class is getting a different quest line)
    Guess i'll be leveling my DK if only for that bit.

The Horsemen are reanimated through a special ritual. I think the thing they use is called the Tome of the Damned.

Since Darion is double dead, I hope he gets a Forsaken model.

I'm glad to hear it. From a DK perspective, raiding the paladin class hall and stealing the corpse of their former leader as a horseman sounds awesome. But it makes the paladins look like pushovers in the process and I was hoping they wouldn't just charge in, smack some paladins around and run off with no repercussions. It'd be kind of like in the subtlety line if instead of just stealing a rune of portals you snuck into the violet citadel and kidnapped Khadgar.

I hope Blizzard doesn't cave in to peer pressure and goes forward with Tirion as the fourth horseman. Darion deserves to lead Acherus and Tirion should lead the four riders of the apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanTN View Post
    I hope Blizzard doesn't cave in to peer pressure and goes forward with Tirion as the fourth horseman. Darion deserves to lead Acherus and Tirion should lead the four riders of the apocalypse.
    Judging by the voice files it seems Mograine will be the fourth, though those aren't always accurate. (For example Rommath going traitor in Cata and Jaina's lines implying Anduin died in 5.1.) We'll have to wait and see what happens when people are able to actually do the quest. Personally though I like this angle more than using Tirion for it.

Also are we sure this was an actual change or did people assume the Tirion thing would succeed based on some datamined lines mentioning the attempt?
    Last edited by Florena; 2016-05-27 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I don't care if people didn't like the idea of Tirion as fourth Horseman, having Darion die as DK to be raised as uber-DK is way dumber than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I don't care if people didn't like the idea of Tirion as fourth Horseman, having Darion die as DK to be raised as uber-DK is way dumber than that.
    Oh come on, unundead are cool idea. Also, they really need to play:

When he is dying. It will be sooooo fucking fitting.