Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thailand: Python Emerges From Toilet and Bites Man's Penis

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/27/as...inkId=24930630

A man in Thailand is recovering in hospital after a python latched its fangs onto his penis while he was using his toilet earlier this week.

Rescuers arrived to find the python's head hanging from the bathroom door, secured by a rope, with the rest of the snake still stuck in the squat toilet at the man's home in Chachoengsao Province, east of Bangkok.

The man lost a lot of blood but is now recovering at Chularat Hospital, according to hospital officials.
    Emergency workers had to dismantle the toilet to remove the snake, which also survived the ordeal, according to rescue officer Danupol Tapo.

Tapo, who has been working in rescue for more than six years, said he's seen snakes in toilets before, but never witnessed a scene quite like this one.

"This is all bizarre," he told CNN. "I had witnessed snakes [come] out of toilets many times, and when they bit [it] mostly would be at legs or butts. Not the penis, this is the first time."

Last year two pythons made their way into two Australian toilets in an attempt to find water.

"They're non-venomous, these snakes," Queensland snake catcher Elliot Budd told CNN in September. "They're not something to fear but it's best if you come across them to leave them alone."
    According to other articles, the man managed to pry the snake off his penis before passing out, and was in surprisingly good spirits after the ordeal.

The python survived.

As an aside I am never ever living in a part of the world where I have to worry about snakes rising out of the toilet and attacking. Ever.

Most unfortunate Ouroboros ever.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    As an aside I am never ever living in a part of the world where I have to worry about snakes rising out of the toilet and attacking. Ever.
    I am terrified of snakes. When I was younger I was watching Batman the animated series on Q13 Fox and afterward they would have the news. What I saw scarred me for a good while. A python had come up out of the toilette in Seattle. Some guy just walked into his bathroom and saw it. No one was hurt but still scared the crap out of me.

Anyways, the point is you already live in a part of the world where it could happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/27/as...inkId=24930630

According to other articles, the man managed to pry the snake off his penis before passing out, and was in surprisingly good spirits after the ordeal.

The python survived.

Its not that uncommon in places where urban buildings are near the wilderness.

Snakes, rats, other skittery creatures all like to do the swim up the pipes thing. Can make a horror movie out of recreations of that type of incident alone hahaha.

Of course the python survived, those things are pure muscle.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sound moderately unpleasant.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Anyways, the point is you already live in a part of the world where it could happen.

Time for me to move back to Alaska, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Sound moderately unpleasant.
    The blood in the photos is fairly disturbing.

Male or female python?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Well.... I don't even... So never using a toilet in thailand now. I will hold it for a week. Unless they have snakes on the plane then I'm really screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I am terrified of snakes. When I was younger I was watching Batman the animated series on Q13 Fox and afterward they would have the news. What I saw scarred me for a good while. A python had come up out of the toilette in Seattle. Some guy just walked into his bathroom and saw it. No one was hurt but still scared the crap out of me.

My dad raised snakes when I was born and actually had to sell a few because they were big enough to swallow baby Me when I was brought home, so I was able to grow up around them and they're definitely the type of predator that you can't ever get used to even if you know they're there. They're so big and so quick and at the same time can lay so motionless that predicting their reactions is extremely difficult so put that in a random encounter situation and it's easy to understand why so many are afraid of them.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account

Time for me to move back to Alaska, lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's not honestly that much blood. It's the kind of bleeding you could get from cutting your finger a bit slicing veggies, or a nosebleed, if you let it drip instead of packing it asap.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think my parents found a toad in their toilet before.

Deleted
    Worst.Blowy.Ever.

10+ Year Old Account

There's a pretty major blood vein down there, lots of blood was pretty much the only way that could have ended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like he'll be suffering from ereptile disfunction! Ba dum tss I'll see myself out

That was one of my irrational fears when growing up. I totally refused going to the loo at school because of it.
    :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    Looks like he'll be suffering from ereptile disfunction!
    His sex life will be constricted for a while.

The rape culture is real. They aren't even pressing charges on the snake because they know it won't go anywhere!