Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    That still doesn't mean we're buying makeup for you.

But it's cute that you think you're the center of the universe like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Because makeup is fun. It's a hobby for me. I don't question the amount of money you spend on computer equipment, video games or cars. I don't call it a mental illness. I enjoy makeup.
    For most women, makeup is NOT a hobby. It is something many feel is required in order to leave the house. Whether 18 or 81 it is a common practice. As a man, I am saying f*ck the makeup. You don't need it. You are more beautiful just being your true self. Scars, warts and all. If people don't like it, they can eat a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    For most women, makeup is NOT a hobby. It is something many feel is required in order to leave the house. Whether 18 or 81 it is a common practice. As a man, I am saying f*ck the makeup. You don't need it. You are more beautiful just being your true self. Scars, warts and all. If people don't like it, they can eat a dick.
    Okay. But if we like it, please understand that a) we're going to wear it and b) you have no say in the matter.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by iPoopRainbows View Post
    I started doing my eyebrows because they don't grow in very nice and thick and full like others do, they grow in annoyingly thin towards the middle and outwards, so I refuse to have bad looking eyebrows lol.
    That's a sign of a thyroid issue actually, think about getting that checked out if you also have dry hair/skin/fatigue issues.

I don't approve or disapprove of makeup unless the person wearing it puts on enough that they look like a circus clown. IMO most women look better with minimal makeup.

for a few pages, this thread got awesome. I was actualy finding new products to try out and all... and then it went back to silliness :/

kinda wish it would go back to actual discussion of various products

Deleted
    Ummm, yeah?

From my experience, most women my age simply enjoy the creative outlet combined with looking prettie'd up for some event/clubbing/etc.

Playing the whole liar card would make me hell of a hypocrite. While I don't use makeup, I wear artificial dreadlocks (Gotta love my neon green). The whole rethoric also kind of leads down some slippery slope. What's next? Shaving is lying? Having a hairdo is lying? Taking a shower is lying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This is what you're considered to be when you wear makeup. An unattractive woman who is going to any lengths to deceive those around her. Not cool.
    Considered by whom, by you? Sorry, oh omnipresent authority figure, but not everyone takes you for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    There is a particular person in this conversation who I suspect either has very little experience with relationships, or is just out right sad and lonely due to their prospective.
    He is just playing a role, he doesn't actually believe in these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they are ugly and make up improves them then yes
    if they are cute and make up makes them look like a circus clown then no
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. But if we like it, please understand that a) we're going to wear it and b) you have no say in the matter.
    The same could be said of a heroin addict, but I'm not going to stop telling them that their life could be SOOO much better without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same could be said of a heroin addict, but I'm not going to stop telling them that their life could be SOOO much better without it.
    When makeup harms the body in the vast majority of use, then maybe that comparison can work. Until then, you're just being hyperbolic over something that doesnt harm you and is subjective taste.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    I wonder how women would feel if men applied "make up" to their wallets ...
    I don't know about that, but I remember a forum where women were angry at men putting something in their shoe making them appear taller, saying they were lying...yet it really is a male equivalent to makeup. Tall men are respected more, feeling taller makes men feel more confident, looking taller makes men appear more attractive.
    X

10+ Year Old Account
    How would a woman's life be better without a make up? The argument I've seen the most for that is, "You use make up to compensate for your insecurities". Is it always so? Of course not. That's like saying that gaming is bad, because it is a means of escaping reality for people, instead of dealing with it. Well, for some it is, for others it is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm struggling to understand what reality you live in where makeup is equivalent to heroin.

I mean, seriously. Seriously??????

You don't get to tell me my life would be "soooo much better" without makeup, because you know exactly nothing about my life. Stop trying to run other people's lives. You do you, and your heroin fetish, if that's what it is, and leave the rest of us alone, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    I don't know about that, but I remember a forum where women were angry at men putting something in their shoe making them appear taller, saying they were lying...yet it really is a male equivalent to makeup. Tall men are respected more, feeling taller makes men feel more confident, looking taller makes men appear more attractive.
    Well some women are shallow, too, and are willing to criticize men for anything.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    I'm struggling to understand what reality you live in where makeup is equivalent to heroin.
    I mean, seriously. Seriously??????
    It's obviously a completely silly comparison.

Also, what is next: People complaining about women who dye their hair? I mean, she could be blonde when you first date, but you then could find out that naturally she has brown hair! Deceit! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    It's obviously a completely silly comparison.

Also, what is next: People complaining about women who dye their hair? I mean, she could be blonde when you first date, but you then could find out that naturally she has brown hair! Deceit! /s
    Oh no, you got me there. I'm brunette with dyed red hair Such deceit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Oh no, you got me there. I'm brunette with dyed red hair Such deceit...
    I am brunette with dyed blonde hair - we are in this together. Such deceit indeed.

After reading few pages of this thread, I have a question now. Why can't so many people accept a simple fact that some people may not like girls who wear makeup for various reasons? It's a preference, nothing wrong w/ having one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    After reading few pages of this thread, I have a question now. Why can't so many people accept a simple fact that some people may not like girls who wear makeup for various reasons? It's a preference, nothing wrong w/ having one.
    There is nothing wrong with having a preference - and not liking makeup on others. There is, however, something wrong with trying to tell them not to use it despite them wanting to (like some people in this thread did).

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    There is, however, something wrong with trying to tell them not to use it despite them wanting to (like some people in this thread did).
    Well, yeah, this one is BS. I you dun like something, leave, or dun even start anything w/ that person. Simple as that.

Telling strangers what they can or can't do, if what they do is legal, is just stupid.

Deleted
    I don't approve of disprove of it. It is peoples own choise, no matter what gender. Some people do it to look good for others, other do it to look good for them self, some dont do it at all, some use little, some use more. there is no right nor wrong.