Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    sounds to me like you just hate women in general

10+ Year Old Account
    Neckbeards unite! Rise up against the matriarchy that has kept you so oppressed! Women are definitely the reason you fail at life
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

@OP I don't know. Maybe you're just fat, have a neckbeard, or are stuck in the friendzone? Did I forget any stereotype?

We always had a lot of women in our guild and I never experienced any kind of crap you claim is inevitable when a female person is around.

Maybe it's just you, and your ass is still stuck in the 12. century.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Wow.. You rage at unjustified anger, and then rage with the same unjustified anger Pathetic.
    Agree with this.

Sofar my experience with girls in games, mostly wow, is good. I've only seen one bad one and the rest all about hearsay, mostly she's the girlfriend of an officer or guild leader. Maybe it's because i've been in more mature guilds is why I havn't encountered it.
    I really enjoy playing with them as well, I like the mix as you can have different conversation with them and level or quest with them is more fun as their more likely to be patient and helpful (less about efficiency).
    I do love to talk about strategy and optimal builds, gamefeedback etc in the games I play and i don't really talk about that with girls in the game but thats mostly because their not the same class and as long as they don't prevent such conversations I'm good and this hasn't really happened either.

I think OP has some unjustified hatred for female gamers.

Seems to be your typical online teenage male angst or sexual frustration though so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Wow.. You rage at unjustified anger, and then rage with the same unjustified anger Pathetic.

In case you (like 99% of the people of mmo-champion) thought that reading any of the other posts here might be to taxing for you;
    oh wooow, thank you so much, So in order to give my honest opinion, i need to First reply and answer / debate anyone else. Thank you so much For telling me what i already know that there is for NORMAL people a differense between a girl who plays game, and a gamer girl. But my entire point mister calling my feeling unjustified anger, is there are many people like Him, and probaly you who hate the fact women have the right to play games, and that they get attention that you wish you could get from anyonebody

Plenty of great female gamers. So OP might be pretty sexist.

That being said, there are still a number of the "hopeless" ones that take full advantage of their gender against the stereotyped horny gamer boys that go ga-ga over a female to get freebies and as a ticket to be carried. They're the equivalent of gold diggers in gaming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    I worship girls ingame like they were Gods in hope of perhaps getting some pus one day from one.
    You really are better of getting a ticket to Amsterdam, visiting red district and getting best proffessional sex you'll probably ever have.

Nothing against female gamers, and I don't get why one would. Being shitty is not a sex-thing, it's a people thing; you can be shitty, or you can be nice - regardless of sex.

"Gurl gamerz" I hate, though.

But likewise, I hate 12 year old edgelord CoD guys.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2016-05-28 at 10:18 AM.

Deleted
    The "macho" men don't like getting outplayed by women, fact.

Ever wondered why female bosses are often referred to as a "he" by male players? There ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    oh wooow, thank you so much, So in order to give my honest opinion, i need to First reply and answer / debate anyone else. Thank you so much For telling me what i already know that there is for NORMAL people a differense between a girl who plays game, and a gamer girl. But my entire point mister calling my feeling unjustified anger, is there are many people like Him, and probaly you who hate the fact women have the right to play games, and that they get attention that you wish you could get from anyonebody
    Oh please, do quote anyone here that says "women don't have rights to play video games". This is adorable.. And before you start "omg you never talked to a girl I bet!" like your other post.. adorable, but no.

As a female I don't like the boy gamers who tell me they want to marry me as soon as they hear my voice (I'm already married thank you). Equally I don't like getting harassed in whispers by random people who find out in female by watching our stream and whatnot.

But I'm not idiotic enough to think that all men are like this or start to go on about how I hate all men right?

Safe to say though don't like the boy gamers who are so insecure they have to make threads like these to justify their irrational hatred of the opposite gender, as though women weren't human and just as diverse as men. The attitude some people have towards women in general on these forums is just astonishing and I'm not entirely sure how is possible to go through life like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Plenty of great female gamers. So OP might be pretty sexist.

That being said, there are still a number of the "hopeless" ones that take full advantage of their gender against the stereotyped horny gamer boys that go ga-ga over a female to get freebies and as a ticket to be carried. They're the equivalent of gold diggers in gaming.
    Honestly the majority of players, male or female, in WoW are pretty much hopeless. Hopeless female players just have an advantage to stay relevant among quality players because of their sex. Creepy egotistical weirdos, of all things to use flirtation to get ahead in. I've always wondered how those type behave in the real world...

I think I've encountered a single woman who was like that out of the dozen+ I know and played with.

I think the issue is what's wrong with the person, not their gender. I've encountered way more males who are stuck up and entitled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like someone didn't get enough hugs from mommy as a kid.

But seriously OP you sound like what tumblr/Sarkeesian say all male gamers are like. I dont give 2 shits about who is playing a game as long as theyre a decent person. You sound like a twatbag I would block/mute along with female gamers who want stuff just for being a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    Reason why a large portion of "gamer girlz" seem like attention whores:

The ones that are not, you don't know that they are girls because they don't rub it in your face.

It is unjustified to hate all girls that play games. Many does it only to get attention, those you can hate as much as you like. I will even stand back as moral support while you hate away.

But there are many, and i mean many girls playing games, acting normal, not whining and bitching and using her tits to get free shit. No issues what so ever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    As a female I don't like the boy gamers who tell me they want to marry me as soon as they hear my voice (I'm already married thank you). Equally I don't like getting harassed in whispers by random people who find out in female by watching our stream and whatnot.

But I'm not idiotic enough to think that all men are like this or start to go on about how I hate all men right?

Safe to say though don't like the boy gamers who are so insecure they have to make threads like these to justify their irrational hatred of the opposite gender, as though women weren't human and just as diverse as men. The attitude some people have towards women in general on these forums is just astonishing and I'm not entirely sure how is possible to go through life like that.
    They hide in their houses and are alone, why do you think these people are so bitter? They don't hate women because of something women did, they hate them because they are not attractive to women and can't get women as lovers or even as friends. It's like the fable with the fox and the grapes, if you don't know it there were grapes on a vine and a fox came and wanted to eat them as they looked tasty. So she tried to get them, but she could not. Eventually she gave up and said that it's a waste of time for the grapes are sour anyway.

That's what some people do here too. They can't get women, so they throw hate at them simply because if they didn't, they'd admit that it's them that's the problem and their huge egos can't accept that.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how others always seem to meet the wrong women in those games. The ones I play/played with are good at what they're doing and they laugh at/make sexist jokes just as much as we guys do. Never had any problem with ANY women I've met in games.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Mhmm, just like ALL cops beat people, just like ALL Muslims blow things up, just like ALL yadda blah blah...we get it, you're 12.
    Sounds about right.