Speaking of O'ros: since he's dead, who's gonna pilot the Exodar whenever it takes off?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Hey, sorry. It's just that I find it cute that you put those "..." everywhere. I tend to do that a lot too !
    They are called "ellipsis". Don't ask me why somebody considered it worthwhile to make up a name for 3 dots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Speaking of O'ros: since he's dead, who's gonna pilot the Exodar whenever it takes off?
    May'be the naaru that priests free in the temple of Netherlight, Saa'ra

Anyone with beta access willing to go into the raid dungeon journal and try to fit on the tier sets and show how the 3D components are coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They are called "ellipsis". Don't ask me why somebody considered it worthwhile to make up a name for 3 dots.
    Haha thanks, I knew they had a name but I didn't know the english one. Yeah, I find it silly too

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Anyone with beta access willing to go into the raid dungeon journal and try to fit on the tier sets and show how the 3D components are coming along?
    Priest Raid set

Priest Mythic Raid set

Priest campaign set
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Technology!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Technology!
    clearly it will be velen, because at the end he says I am not a prophet because he's become a pilot.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Or Artificer Romuul, as he is charged with the repairs, he probably know enough about the technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Priest Raid set
    Thanks a lot!

So.. elbow pads of some kind, robe sleeve components and a waistguard.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Or Artificer Romuul, as he is charged with the repairs, he probably know enough about the technology.
    That doesn't mean he can actually operate a ship that was built for windchimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    The last time a Drenai tried to pilot the Exodar they accidentally hit a planet.
    I think they should leave the piloting to some other race.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    What kind of item level are we looking at for the best profession related gear?

Seeing as they want to make gear from all sources competitive, I am assuming proff gear is quite lucrative too?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The last time a Drenai tried to pilot the Exodar they accidentally hit a planet.
    the elves blowing it up had something to do with that
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Because of Blood elf sabotage. Correct would be saying "as long as there's no blood elf on board, nothing could go wrong"

Can someone also check Archimonde on the beta? His loot table was updated to feature a Demon Hunter trinket, but someone also mentioned there's Demon Hunter armor from HFC, too.

I checked on WoWhead, and there's no trace of that in the files there, but neither is there of the trinket, so it could be true??

If they really do add a tier to Archimonde for DHs, I hope it's the old T19 design from before. That way, it at least gets some use, and it would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Noone knows. The base item level for the epic stuff is 800 (very low) but there is no obvious cap to how much obliterum you can chuck on an item.
    Chuck on an item? I thought Obliterum was made for rerolling stats? How exactly does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Chuck on an item? I thought Obliterum was made for rerolling stats? How exactly does that work?
    It works like the ring upgrade from Archimonde.

Can someone also check Archimonde on the beta? His loot table was updated to feature a Demon Hunter trinket, but someone also mentioned there's Demon Hunter armor from HFC, too.

I checked on WoWhead, and there's no trace of that in the files there, but neither is there of the trinket, so it could be true??

If they really do add a tier to Archimonde for DHs, I hope it's the old T19 design from before. That way, it at least gets some use, and it would be pretty cool.
    It's the Ferroleather set.

Sorry for gnome. :P

Yes, there's DH specific gear in HFC but no set bonuses.

Same looks as http://legion.wowhead.com/transmog-s.../ironpelt-garb