Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I've been permabanned on three different accounts and bought the game + expansions again every time.
    Please stop buying the game and just stay away for good
    Seriously, permabanned?? 3 (!?) Times!
    What did you do?
    Like, at some point you realise its not blizz being difficult, its just you being a shitty person

I once bought 1000++ stacks of elementium ore for 30-40% of market value, from what must have been a gold farmer. I controlled the gem market on my server for 2 months afterward, making my first half a million.

I cast waterwalking on random people in toc before anub arakh

I think MoP was the best expansion
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    It was my second favorite, so I can relate. I enjoy the pandarens a lot.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    It was my second favorite, so I can relate. I enjoy the pandarens a lot.
    It's really close between Mop and wotlk.. ICC and Ulduar vs MoPs world design and leveling experience, mop wins because of brawlers guild

Im an enh shaman, and I have 48 keybindings.
    I've no idea what to write here.

I've bought a lot of boosting services. And I feel proud of my titles/stuff.

Me an another shaman used to play 30 min each and just put the other one on follow during Molten Core.
    Watched TV while others did the job for us.

Did work as well in other raids but MC trash was... trash.

If I ever run across a mount dropping mob (tlpd, drake, etc) or a rare hunter pet I kill it even if I have the mount.
    Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Burning Crusade had the best story of any expansion. We were still innocent adventurers at this point. We didn't know everyone's intent and motives, its not like the big bads just popped up once every zone spouting their motives in a soliloquy in a mysterious universal language. We, simple Azerothian adventurers, didn't see the big events of Warcraft III, especially not the War of the Ancients. We didn't know Illidan was a good guy, we didn't know Kael'thas went rogue. We went to stop the Legion only to have them vanish. The Illidari and Legion seemed interchangeable in places, and I knew why that was. It was a trick by Kil'jaedin to take care of Illidan. And despite him not having a big speech in front of my face about it, I figured it out on my own. But my character didn't.

THAT is how a good RPG should be.

Played with the Peggle addon rather than help our 10-man guild recruit and invite 15 other people for the weekly 25-man raids for ICC. Back when 10 and 25-man had their own lockouts.

At the end of the raid, played Portal Roulette with my fellow raid members lives. Stacked both Dalaran portals on top of each other and watch half of the people click on the Dalaran crater portal and fall to their deaths. I claimed my portals sometimes bugged out. I lied. Back then, Dalaran crater portal was hardly known.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Played with the Peggle addon rather than help our 10-man guild recruit and invite 15 other people for the weekly 25-man raids for ICC. Back when 10 and 25-man had their own lockouts.
    That and the Bejeweled addons are both a lot of fun.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would mute teamspeak, vent, etc so I could listen to music while I played instead of listening to the raid leader's directions. I got away with it most of the time as a healer. Less so as a dps or tank.

7+ Year Old Account
    my first char ever was alliance...
    "Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long."

Please stop buying the game and just stay away for good
    Seriously, permabanned?? 3 (!?) Times!
    What did you do?
    Like, at some point you realise its not blizz being difficult, its just you being a shitty person

I once bought 1000++ stacks of elementium ore for 30-40% of market value, from what must have been a gold farmer. I controlled the gem market on my server for 2 months afterward, making my first half a million.

I cast waterwalking on random people in toc before anub arakh

It wasn't really me being a shitty person moreso than me being young. I started playing WoW in 2005, and I was fifteen at the time. At that age, I was a complete and utter tool. I've read back some of the posts I made at that age on other boards, and it's truly embarassing. As you might have figured, I got banned again and again and again for swearing. I'd let myself get dragged into those things by other people all the time.

Even recently I got a 48 hour suspension because I said the word "fuck". And not even directed towards another person, but just because I was frustrated about something. Thing is, I can't say anything anymore because Blizzard looks at my suspension history and goes like "Wow this person has been banned a gazillion times", and so I get disproportionate suspensions for even the most minor of offenses.

Anyway, I'm 25 now and I feel like I can control myself better. So I've decided to not say anything in-game that even remotely hints of a swear word.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    you know that one player who always undercuts by 1 copper?

That's me
    Pfft then there are two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    I've got almost 500 days played on my main.
    Same here, actually. But I don't feel too bad about it, considering those 500 days were spread over a period of about 10 years. And not all of it was me (there was a good while in BC/Wrath that I let a friend play my character to farm stuff during the early mornings when I wasn't online). I've always had a couple of "more serious" alts, but I had the same main character the entire time.

I definitely wouldn't be able to maintain that amount of playtime now, at any rate. I was in my early 20s when I started playing, and I was capable of getting by on much less sleep than I need now. I guess I lost that superpower by the time I reached my late 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It wasn't really me being a shitty person moreso than me being young. I started playing WoW in 2005, and I was fifteen at the time. At that age, I was a complete and utter tool. I've read back some of the posts I made at that age on other boards, and it's truly embarassing. As you might have figured, I got banned again and again and again for swearing. I'd let myself get dragged into those things by other people all the time.

Even recently I got a 48 hour suspension because I said the word "fuck". And not even directed towards another person, but just because I was frustrated about something. Thing is, I can't say anything anymore because Blizzard looks at my suspension history and goes like "Wow this person has been banned a gazillion times", and so I get disproportionate suspensions for even the most minor of offenses.

Anyway, I'm 25 now and I feel like I can control myself better. So I've decided to not say anything in-game that even remotely hints of a swear word.
    No, they are totally appropriate becasue of your past history. Really how hard is it to now type out curse words? You know they are against the rules, you think them first then you type them. You have plenty of opportunity to not do that before hitting enter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
    I would mute teamspeak, vent, etc so I could listen to music while I played instead of listening to the raid leader's directions. I got away with it most of the time as a healer. Less so as a dps or tank.
    I had my guild/raid leader and his wife on mute for almost a year in an old guild becasue they had annoying voices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    you know that one player who always undercuts by 1 copper?

That's me
    That's actually a good thing, keeps the market from crashing.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    I cybored with a chick in wow who later turned out to be a gay guy. I'm sure half our raid team did also.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    If you have the guts to tell something you really don't want people knowing at all, provided it's also legal. Bored.
    I've been playing since BC and still don't use keybinds. I wouldn't know where to begin in creating them. I also don't use addons anymore. They kill what little immersion is left, for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say MoP was my favorite expansion of the ones whose endgame content I actually engaged in. I started in BC, but I didn't really play endgame stuff until Lich King. IMO for the last 4 expacs, MoP>LK>Cata>WoD.

Wow so many ninja's admitting it. I suppose my darkest WoW secret would be wayyyyy back in vanilla when the Sinew and other thing dropped for the Hunter Epic Bow, ya know the one you had to solo the thing in Sylithus and no one could help you with. Well I was in an MC raid, FIRST MC RAID, on trial, with a new guild. EPIC MR HUNTAR MAN was there and was being condescending to me cause lawl I'm new and apparently having never done MC before automatically makes me an idiot. I was MM and did not have pet out, which I was mocked for. I defended myself by saying I didn't want to misclick/tab and pull something else. RL said fair enough.

So we get to I think it was Majordomo who drops the sinew and ta-da it drops. He and I are the only hunters there, he has been waiting for it for a month. I say I can roll or not roll. RL makes the call, since I put in the effort, let me roll. I rolled, rolled a "100". He rolled "98". No convo was had for 2 minutes. No one moved for 2 minutes. Most ... awkward first raid ever. I was never invited back, I said I understood. I thought BS but w/e. After raid I asked my best bud what was the sinew for? I still have that sinew too in the bank. To remind myself that even in vanilla, even a newcomer can overcome a douchenozzle.

And I couldn't solo that thing in Syl at the time. Pfft I didn't have raid gear!