Deleted

ideas for overwatch

1. have a daily quest that offers 1 loot box, objective could be like killing 5 people with d.va's ultimate

2. currency should be rewarded more often as its very rare to get them in lootboxes, example players killed should drop credits and be distributed throughtout the entire team as long as there participating and players would drop between 10 > 20 credits

3. overwatch jobs list, there should be a jobs list for players to do so they can earn additional credits like get 2000 credits for 100 kills or something

i really do hope they add something for credits cos you have to agree with me as they are very rare to get

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with your points and I'm sure they have a daily quest like system (think HotS) in the works.

No thanks. TF2 did crap like this and it's just annoying. Doesn't really add anything to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    1. have a daily quest that offers 1 loot box, objective could be like killing 5 people with d.va's ultimate
    And please nothing like this, because it'd result in entire teams all being 1 character, all trying to go for that quest.

Deleted
    How about some Credit Goblins?
    It works in D3 and it's comming to WoW. Why not add it to Overwatch aswell? :x

Daily quests are such an annoyance. I want to play when I want, without a mandatory "win 3 games" every day

Deleted
    well what about the jobs thing cos remember in the trailer that kid said they are nearly all mercs now, and mercs can get jobs from a job list very simple jobs like stuff you woul normally get over time anyway like 100 kills or something not tied t a specific character

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post

2. currency should be rewarded more often as its very rare to get them in lootboxes, example players killed should drop credits and be distributed throughtout the entire team as long as there participating and players would drop between 10 > 20 credits

3. overwatch jobs list, there should be a jobs list for players to do so they can earn additional credits like get 2000 credits for 100 kills or something

i really do hope they add something for credits cos you have to agree with me as they are very rare to get
    1. No because that creates a problem where people are playing heroes not because it's the right one for the situation but because they have a quest to do. No, just no.

2. No. This just lead to people farming kills. The current system is fine. You get a box every level with random skins, voice, poses, currency ect. There is no level cap so you can get boxes forever. Also if you get duplicate items you get currency for them. If you want more loot/currency then buy boxes.

3. Again same problem as number 1. You will have people farming shit to complete their lists and not playing the game to win.

All of these ideas are just terrible. And all because you can't buy all the things in the first week the game has been out. You sound super entitled.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only played a little bit of OW during the open beta, but is it really that difficult to collect skins/emotes/sprays? I feel like if you're playing a moderate amount of games per day, you'll unlock everything moderately quickly or no? It's not like getting lootboxes gets progressively harder after like lvl 27-28.

Also isn't the point of the currency to buy something you want specifically in case you haven't gotten lucky with lootboxes? You're not exactly supposed to swim in them.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    While the idea of Daily Quests is neat, basing then around "get X kills" or "blow X people as D.va" would promote bad plays.

Something like "Play two rounds as a Tank character" would better, since people are already supposed to do that sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Allamaris View Post
    Daily quests are such an annoyance. I want to play when I want, without a mandatory "win 3 games" every day
    And I think the opposite. What now?

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    While the idea of Daily Quests is neat, basing then around "get X kills" or "blow X people as D.va" would promote bad plays.

Something like "Play two rounds as a Tank character" would better, since people are already supposed to do that sometimes.
    Yeh pretty much like HOTS.

Win 3 games as a offense/defense etc. character.

Deal/Heal 100,000 damage etc.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Yeh pretty much like HOTS.

Win 3 games as a offense/defense etc. character.

Deal/Heal 100,000 damage etc.
    Not that I like that model, but it's better than other types of quests that promote tunnelvisioning into a specific task.

Deleted
    Okay, hear me out, guys

Gambler.

Genji.

Instead of shurikens, he throws fucking playing cards or poker chips!

I'm a fucking genius.

I don't know what to do about his sword though.