Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Anti-gay preacher attacked with baseball bat

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/29...m_source=MOBFB

An anti-gay preacher carrying a “you deserve rape” sign, has been attacked with a baseball bat. Brother Dean Saxton, who lives in Glendale, Arizona, was hit with the bat while he stood outside a school with the “you deserve rape” sign. Known for spreading hate speech, Saxton often preaches anti-gay sermons, and is seen in this particular video outside the Valley high school.

Saxton is seen in a video published on YouTube saying: “The Bible says it’s not okay to be gay”. He goes on to say: “You need to stop looking up naughty, nasty things on the Internet.” As he makes the hate speech, various students and teachers approach him and denounce what he is saying, peacefully challenging him on his views. One teacher says: “I think you’re a disgrace to Christianity. Why don’t you go and preach it to somebody who really wants to hear your message, like Westboro Baptist Church?” Then a student attacks Saxton while he is still on camera. Students and staff nearby are seen celebrating as Saxton is clearly dazed by the blow. He is later seen walking away with blood dripping from his head.

Tabitha Brubaker, 19, was arrested and charged with felony assault and marijuana possession after the attack.
    After the attack, Saxton denied that he was responsible for the attack by inciting the violence. He called the attacker an “LGBT monster”.
    What is it with lunatics on the left and/or LGBT crusaders deciding the best way to counter extreme speech they don't like is to commit violence? Just as bad are the people (especially the staff) jeering and laughing at a man with blood gushing from his head, so obviously approving of the violence even if they didn't have the stones to commit it themselves. The only people that had the right idea here are the handful that either left the area, or that walked up to him to yell something back.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-05-29 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    I see worse uses for a baseball bat.

Didn't Icelanders buy out tickets for his evening and then not show up as a form of protest, or was that an urban myth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    What is it with loony lefties and/or LGBT crusaders deciding the best way to counter extreme speech they don't like is to commit violence?
    Are you for real right now? This is one of the first violent outbursts of pro-LGBT demonstrators I've seen in quite a while. If it was a typical response WBC would be dead by now.

violence is easy and its effective to shut down the other side you don't agree with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gay myself and I would never accept to beat or let someone be beaten because of an opinion.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Like the SJW trash on this site likes to tout.
    "Free speech doesn't mean you get to say what you want in colleges or private businesses, but nothing stops you from shouting your opinions on the street"

Oh wait, except for violence, threats and the potential of having your life ruined...
    People getting attacked for having the "wrong" opinions is becoming a common thing, people having their lives ruines is normal now, and the same trash on this site will defend it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll look up more gay stuff in his honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Are you for real right now? This is one of the first violent outbursts of pro-LGBT demonstrators I've seen in quite a while.
    Someone hasn't been paying attention to Trump protests.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-05-29 at 05:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Way to prove you're no better.

I mean i guess is kinda hard to spread hate when you eating your meals through a straw lol

COPS committing violence = Bad
    White Cis males Committing violence= Bad
    War ...for any reason=Bad
    Violence in this case= Good?

Does that sum it up for roughly 80% of MMOC's "community"?

Quote Originally Posted by akredon View Post
    I mean i guess is kinda hard to spread hate when you eating your meals through a straw lol
    He can still carry his sign.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    COPS committing violence = Bad
    White Cis males Committing violence= Bad
    War ...for any reason=Bad
    Violence in this case= Good?

Does that sum it up for roughly 80% of MMOC's "community"?
    That's the liberal way. It's progressive.

He's standing outside a school, holding a sign that tells children they deserve to be raped. He's lucky one swing was all he got.

Deleted
    The guy doesn't need a beating he needs a psychologist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chat shit, get banged.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good i hope he and everyone that thinks like him gets that and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Someone hasn't been paying attention to Trump protests.
    Number of violent Trump protestors < Number of violent anti-gay people
    Yeah, by a factor of millions.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Are you for real right now? This is one of the first violent outbursts of pro-LGBT demonstrators I've seen in quite a while. If it was a typical response WBC would be dead by now.
    I've been wondering why do we not see the same level of violence in LGBT as in other historically oppressed groups?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Chat shit, get banged.
    Whenever I see this, I can't help but read it in a Cockney accent.