Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Condoning violence makes you hardly better than the person committing it, and no better than the victim - regardless of whether they hurt your feelings or not.
    Should imprison the people for cheering, so sayeth the hypocrite!
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you wish we had really crazy conservatives here in the UK? Ours are kinda boring, just trying to hoard money and keep the lower classes down. Even Boris is tame in comparison.
    I would rather our politics did not turn into a circus freak show, Diane Abbott and Eric Pickles are weird enough for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    You're acting as if people using violence to shut down opinions they don't like is "basic society"
    If you can't see how inane claiming that is, then trying to even discuss with you is pointless.
    I mean people having their lives ruined for differing opinions. I am specifically replying to your claim that people having their lives ruined for stuff as simple as opinions is a new thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Should imprison the people for cheering, so sayeth the hypocrite!
    Yep, that's what I said.

Just gonna ignore you now, this is like babby-tier argumentation coming from you.

Condoning violence makes you hardly better than the person committing it, and no better than the victim - regardless of whether they hurt your feelings or not.
    So the preacher is as bad as a rapist?

Deleted
    Think the old saying "you reap what you sow" fits here quite nicely. Violence might be a bit much someone should just make a poster with Jesus getting gangbanged or something.

Quote Originally Posted by lopus View Post
    Violence is wrong, assaulting a person because you don't like what he is saying is wrong, is just sad when people cant see this.
    Who can't see this? Of course it was wrong, that's why the person doing the assaulting is facing criminal charges. Doesn't mean anyone else needs to have any sympathy for the piece of shit that was attacked. Well...outside of: "Oh, I'm so sorry your hate speech got you hit in the head. Next time try not being a worthless sack of excrement and you might not have to clean up any blood."

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool319 View Post
    People need to realize that they are responsible for the stuff they are saying. Did they take it too far, hell yes. Did the guy deserve to get popped, probably. If you are gonna say hateful things, be prepared to deal with the consequences. Am i saying that the guy that hit him get away scot free? Maybe, at what point is this kind of hate not considered provocation? If you wanna run your mouth then you shouldnt be protected. Be responsible for what you say. You wanna preach hate, dont expect hate to not come back and bite you hard. Just be happy they didnt sodomize you with the bat in an attempt at irony.
    And that's another one for the deserved it pile. I really want to see what the forum says when a feminist screaming in someone's face catches a brick to the dome. Oughtta be hilarious.

Deleted
    What are you trying to achieve by this thread? Do you want everyone to feel sorry for him? I'm trying but I genuinely can't. I don't agree with violence but WELCOME to the real world, you can't just go up to people baiting them and trying to get reactions and then cry when someone gets annoyed and does react. It's not the same as trolling on an online forum. The guy clearly wanted a response and he got one.

Also I'm almost convinced that if this was a liberal or lefty getting attacked some of you would be rejoicing and saying they deserved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, Saxton sounds like a pure asshole. That bible thumping anti-gay drivel is played out, but no one deserves a bat to the head, or any sort of violence at all for having an opinion, no matter how shitty it is.

But eh, as usual the sarcastic and satirical jokes come out about how 90%+ liberals are SJW "progressives". The occurrence of such idiotic events aren't as widespread as so many of you make it seem. For fucks sakes, how do you people in these forums not get tired of the same tired old, left vs. right, bullshit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    A gay-basher who thinks people deserve to be raped and go to Hell gets beat, and I'm supposed to feel sympathy? Nope, can't find any. Feel worse for the attacker, he might face prison time because of assaulting this turd, that's the only reason I'd have advised him not to do it. Just a few decades ago, this preacher's words could have incited violence against people who didn't deserve it,
    Back then and today it is more likely to be tabloid style news similar to buzzfeed and gawker that would incite that sort of violence than some troll dude with a sign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/29...m_source=MOBFB

What is it with lunatics on the left and/or LGBT crusaders deciding the best way to counter extreme speech they don't like is to commit violence? Just as bad are the people (especially the staff) jeering and laughing at a man with blood gushing from his head, so obviously approving of the violence even if they didn't have the stones to commit it themselves. The only people that had the right idea here are the handful that either left the area, or that walked up to him to yell something back.
    It's not just the left. The right wants to crusade and nuke anyone of non-white decent, if you listen to just the lunatics there too.

I will be honest, though, the preacher "wishing rape" on anyone deserves a bat to the head. It takes a twisted, fucked up individual to want -rape- to happen to another human being purely because of their sexual orientation.

Religious people are the most fun to laugh at of people.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I mean people having their lives ruined for differing opinions. I am specifically replying to your claim that people having their lives ruined for stuff as simple as opinions is a new thing.
    My point doesn't change, if you think destroying people's life over their opinions is perfectly fine and that it is "basic society" then you are fucking insane.
    But hey, i will remember this next time i see some tumblrina spout opinions i don't like, i will just go ahead and ruin her life. "basic society" afterall, or is this another case of "it's okay when we do it"?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Think the old saying "you reap what you sow" fits here quite nicely. Violence might be a bit much someone should just make a poster with Jesus getting gangbanged or something.
    So many people that approve beat downs for differing opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    "They did it more, so it's fine when we do it."

And the cycle never stops turning.
    Never said it was fine. Guy was a lunatic, as OP said, and he's going to jail. Deservedly so.

It's more like "when one side does it more, they can't cry foul when the other side joins in".

Tho, bear in mind, "lunatics". A criminally violent person doesn't need that much to set them off, regardless of their side of the aisle. Sane people don't shoot up abortion clinics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    So the preacher is as bad as a rapist?
    How do you get that from what I wrote? "hardly better" are two words you apparently missed; so yes, a person saying "you deserved to be raped" to a rape victim is a cunt. However, the rapist is obviously worse because they actually did the rape. That doesn't mean you get to assault someone holding a sign saying "you deserved to be raped", and people that cheer for that are also cunts. If somebody detestable gets raped and you say "good, they deserved it" - that doesn't make you better than the victim, even if they were the biggest shit head you know.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-05-29 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    My point doesn't change, if you think destroying people's life over their opinions is perfectly fine and that it is "basic society" then you are fucking insane.
    But hey, i will remember this next time i see some tumblrina spout opinions i don't like, i will just go ahead and ruin her life. "basic society" afterall, or this is another case of "it's okay when we do it"?
    I never said it was fine, I even pointed that out specifically. I said it wasn't new like your post implied.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    All I'm saying is that this shit isn't new, not that it is somehow right. Calm your tits

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Yes with such credibility as LemonPartyFan, one of the cancers of these forums, backing you up I'm sure you have a point! Next thing you'll be saying that Jaylock agrees with you too.

Infracted - minor flaming
    Hahaha I see I've proven you wrong in other threads too... don't be so salty.

Get a better argument man. You're trying to defend violence. Most people won;t agree with you.

I agree with one of the poster's in the article's comment section.."you deserve rape? Maybe you deserve a bat to the face."

Not saying it should happen as wishing violence and rape on someone is obviously wrong. Still, Zero sympathy for this preacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Never said it was fine. Guy was a lunatic, as OP said, and he's going to jail. Deservedly so.

It's more like "when one side does it more, they can't cry foul when the other side joins in".

Tho, bear in mind, "lunatics". A criminally violent person doesn't need that much to set them off, regardless of their side of the aisle. Sane people don't shoot up abortion clinics.
    So, as others have decided, they deserve it. Got it.

Unless you have photo evidence of HIM blowing up an abortion clinic, as you keep quoting.

Can people from Ferguson attack BLM people for the riots?