Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    So I seem to recall the Demon Hunter class hall had some sort of planets thing in the air right in the middle which was amazing to look at. It's gone. Was that just for an earlier stage of the quest chain or have they removed it for some reason?
    Part of the class hall quest line adds this above the mission 'table', but I haven't seen the planet thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Got a new pet. :P

Really don't care for Gnomes, but how are the certain other beasts and such you can tame for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    So I seem to recall the Demon Hunter class hall had some sort of planets thing in the air right in the middle which was amazing to look at. It's gone. Was that just for an earlier stage of the quest chain or have they removed it for some reason?
    They got rid of itm for now at least. It was acting weirdly last few builds.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I still think it's extremely unlikely that Argus will be in this expansion, we still haven't closed the gate Gul'Dan opened or gone to the Tomb of Sargeras.
    That will be the end of this expansion, we'll have a break to fight N'Zoth and Azsgara, then Illidan will reopen his portal and the Draenei will fly off to Argus.
    I'm not following the logic here. We have Turaylon saying Kil'jaeden needs to go for the invasion to stop. That means we have to go to Argus to actually perma kill him. Or what about the Army of Light is on Argus right now? But you insist we're going to go fight fight Azshara/N'zoth while our allies get killed off? That does not make any sense.

7+ Year Old Account

this is so sad
    sadly, most people wont even get it.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People die in a war. Gnome dad needs grief counseling.
    people dying in war is apparently not sad.

Formerly known as Arafal

Dying in a war betrayed by a fellow kirin'tor mage/resident.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They got rid of itm for now at least. It was acting weirdly last few builds.
    Oh I hope they add it back in that case. I really liked it.

Surprise nukings are totally unworthy of sympathy

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Minor Spoiler from the Warcraft Movie

Gul'dans raid form in Suramar is from the Warcraft movie
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Really don't care for Gnomes, but how are the certain other beasts and such you can tame for them?
    The mechanical pets are the same as every other pet once tamed, except worse since they don't have family abilities yet. It's more a way of getting a different skin right now I'm sure they'll get some ability later.
    I "tamed" A-Me 02 the mech gorilla from that quest in Un'Goro, pretty sure she's bugged since she has the buff that means she needs to be weakened before taming but you can just auto-shoot her until she's below that point and she doesn't even attack during the tame.

theramore was never neutral. ever. Jaina tried to be impartial I'm the best interest of azeroth and it's people but garrosh sorta fucked that up for everyone

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Your statement would be correct, but you are mistaken. The wow comunity is a bunch of toxic people. Finding a pug is nearly impossible for those people that actually does the LFR. The iLvl required is normally way higher then the actual gear that drops from the raid, since Jimmy wants to get carried through the raid.

Yea yea I hear you.... "Form your own group...." Well ok, you form your group, go in to the instance and little Tommy is one of the 1million bored subscribers out there, just pulls everything in existence and frustrates the people that actually wants to be there. Now John, Sarah and Alex are leet and just dont have time for Tommy's bullshit, and leaves immediately, not waiting for you to kick dick Tommy..... Tommy will now comment on how stupidly n00b the group is and leave (laughing his ass off, having a blast ruining some one else's evening).

The rest of the group will also start leaving now, since they are not willing to spend more time waiting for the group to reform....

Ok so now you know why LFR is there, to prevent that poor soul from having to go through that process, just to have it fucked up by a bored little spoilt moron.
    Stay away from LFR, since you are clearly to l33t for it, YOU have no place there and clearly feel very entitled, since you cant understand that some one might not have the time to spend on forming pugs and go through that process.
    That doesn't happen nearly as often as you think. Before joining the guild I'm in now (normal/heroic progression guild) I used to just pug normal and even though I was pretty bad before actually trying to get better I hardly ever encountered groups like the one you stated. I usually get into either really quiet groups with people who know what they're doing and just do shit right or groups that have people explaining everything and then proceeding to kill the boss (or try to).

I've been in groups like the one you stated but not that many. I never step foot in LFR because I find it way worse than normal, normal pugging is faster and most of the time the people in the pug are pretty decent and even if they aren't they're willing to listen. It happens but it isn't common unless you're just that unlucky or you join groups that are obviously only trying to recruit decent players and you aren't (not saying you aren't, I'm generalizing).

I get why LFR is here and I don't really have problems with it but honestly it's better to just pug normal than join an LFR group. So many people in there afk for ez loot. If LFR didn't reward anything other than gold (or currency like apexis/resources) and the story experience I'd be 100% okay with it, but since people can literally afk and get loot better than heroic dungeon gear I dislike it. That's the only reason I dislike it. People should earn there gear. Pug normal HFC until you get gear to pug heroic HFC or join a guild that suits your play time and what you feel like doing in terms of progression.

Theramore was the staging ground for an entire campaign against the Horde in the barrens. It being nuked should have never been a surprise. The idea that Theramore was neutral when they had a massive paved line of supplies to the Alliance in the Barrens constantly sending Alliance tanks into Horde territory is frankly assinine and Jaina was a hypocrit; if she believed in peace, she should have denied landing to Alliance tanks.
    You're right, the Alliance should have expected that the Horde Leader, a self proclaimed orc of honour, would stoop to dirty tactics of getting a Kirin'tor mage to betray them, power down a shield and then use a WMD against a faction when he had previously banned other parts of his army for doing that. I mean the horde had shown themselves to be nothing but cowardly warmongers after they left captivity and claimed they were peaceful without the demon blood.

Also, Jaina a hypocrite? for what? Allowing members of her faction to use her dock to load goods and people onto the continent? You realize she was doing it to allow Alliance troops to get to and defend their allies in Ashenvale and stonetalon right? Not as if she hadn't tried to stop conflict before that either. She killed her father, stopped the alliance and horde fighting in Undercity and done who knows what so many other times to keep peace. And the alliance keep agreeing to it only to see the Horde attack them.

Horde attack Ashenvale after building their capital in a desert and moaning about lack of resources, and when a faction they'd committed genocide against didn't trade wood they get pissy.

Horde and Alliance troops are both in icecrown to attack lich king, Garrosh orders his troops to kill alliance soldiers as they are about to capture the corpse gate so both sides get slaughtered and added to scourge numbers.

Also, where did Garrosh get his "I hate Alliance" in WOTLK from. Straight away we see him go, "Crush Valiance Keep." as if the Alliance had ever actually done anything to him. He literally jumped through a portal and started hating the indigenous life forms. And again in the Ulduar trailer, he has a sudden hatred for Varian despite Varian having never done anything to him, beyond try and get revenge for part of the Horde being filthy betrayers. A habit for them.

Lets not forget the first response of Garrosh as warchief in the cataclysm isn't even to deal with Twilight Hammer or deathwing, it's to kill the alliance. When going into Twilight Highlands, he sacrifices his air fleet thats beingn assaulted by drakes because he sees some random alliance ships.

Then their is MOP, the first thing he does after hearing there was a new continent and that the alliance had a ship crash on it's shore, is to go and order a team to "Paint it Red". No, lets explore it. No, hey maybe we can make allies. Nope, go and conquer and slaughter. Paint it red.

Then their is WOD. After the alliance and horde sign yet another peace treaty, the horde attack the alliance at ashran just because Harrison Jones, a human who has worked with Horde before and is more of a freelance explorer rather than alliance, is trying to find a relic. And instead of trusting those they have a peace agreement with, a faction who have shown themselves to focus on the bigger issues first and foremost, they fear the Alliance will use it on them and decide to attack them first. (I've seen the NPC's from both sides, and the Horde side is basically "Lets kill them.")

Fed up with this whole, Jaina has no right to be angry thing, because she has every right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    By Garrosh.
    That Sunreaver just opened the gate; that had nothing to do with the bomb.

I get it, I like that they add small things like this.
    But I just don't like that they did this thing specifically.
    In the book he had special permission to do this one single night.
    And now two years later (ingame) we're going to see it every single evening?
    Meeh..
    Right, the guy who was ordered by his Faction to keep a shield up is innocent when the guy who knows is trying to slaughter the town takes down the shield. Stop pinning it all on Garrosh. Other people should take responsibility on his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I'm not following the logic here. We have Turaylon saying Kil'jaeden needs to go for the invasion to stop. That means we have to go to Argus to actually perma kill him. Or what about the Army of Light is on Argus right now? But you insist we're going to go fight fight Azshara/N'zoth while our allies get killed off? That does not make any sense.
    We need to stop Kil'Jaeden to get them to leave us alone, but to stop the Legion right now we just need to shut the door they're coming in.
    We also don't get to pick when to fight N'Zoth or Azshara, that's something that they decide and "while the armies of the Horde and Alliance are on the back foot after dealing with a Legion invasion" is the ideal time to start building some cults.

We can't fight a war on an alien planet while affairs are still in disarray at home.

It's just simply obvious that the final patch of this expansion is going to be the Tomb of Sargeras, the big portal that's still open after the first raid tier, which means that Argus is future expansion material.
    N'Zoth and Azshara tension has been building for a while now, and it's very very unlikely that we're going to have two "go fight the Burning Legion" expansions in a row (arguably two and a half).
    So chances are that as there's not any time for Argus to happen in this expansion, and the next expansion is unlikely to be heavily Legion-focused, that it's going to be two expansions down the line.

That would make him responsible for the people killed when the Horde breached that door.
    The people that died from the mana-bomb is something else.

Let's say Germany and France go to war.
    Great Britain claims they are neutral and try to make peace.
    But at the same time they give free weapons to Germany.
    That's being a hypocrite.

I don't mind that she fights the Horde, as long as she admits she fights the Horde.

The Horde built their capital next to a forest and start to cut trees.
    Then out of nothing the Night Elves begin to slaughter them.
    Jaina never claimed to be neutral. That's your problem, you act like she did a thrall and claimed to be neutral and still progress horde goals. She didn't, she's always been alliance, just wanting peace, sometimes you need to help your allies to do that

I don't mind that she fights the Horde, as long as she admits she fights the Horde.
    Jaina was never neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    clearly it will be velen, because at the end he says I am not a prophet because he's become a pilot.
    AND technology...remember...we have romuul.

That would make him responsible for the people killed when the Horde breached that door.
    The people that died from the mana-bomb is something else.

The Horde built their capital next to a forest and start to cut trees.
    Then out of nothing the Night Elves begin to slaughter them.
    Not sure what event you are talking about. Jai a was alliance working for peace while horde and alliance were in a truce after the north rend war. Garrosh attacks theramore and destroys it. After a justified reaction jaina puts aside her own feelings and attempts to help the world as kirin for. Hired continues its campaign against the alliance and free ppl of pandaria. Sunreaver forces yet again betray Dalaran using a neutral city to bring a WMD to the horde after stealing it from the alliance.

So if there is antly "giving weapons" its pro horde.

Furthermore.
    Yes night elves found demonic creatures destroying their forest and attacked. 6 years later the elves cut off trade to horde due to multiple murders ( by the twilight hammer) thinking the " alliance are week and will bow down to me" horde leader is responsible. So The horde just invades Ashe Vale.

I mean I wouldn't use "justify war because people the same race as you were hurt by someone the same race as them long ago" argument because then the alliance would be justified in destroying allorcs and forsaken.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Jaina was never neutral.
    which is why bombing Theramore was totally fine and her 180 in personality is retarded