I like the sounds of the new DLC. I still have to finish up the original game (I imagine that is a prerequisite for playing the DLC)

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I like the sounds of the new DLC. I still have to finish up the original game (I imagine that is a prerequisite for playing the DLC)
    HoS gave you the option for a HoS only game with a pre made character, probably true for Blood and wine as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    The music on that trailer didn't suit that gameplay what so ever. It suited a tween movie trailer, not Witcher lol. I thought it was just the movie industry that had bad marketing :P

Still going to play the game though, Loved Witcher 3 so much, just that trailer... On mute it looks amazing and I can't wait for its release. Time to add up the already 200+ hours of gameplay I have amassed :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2016-05-25 at 06:36 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Wasnt he torn apart and melted down to glass? kinda hard to come back from that, I'd imagine.
    From what I hear some vampire sacrifices his immortality to bring him back or something? We'll know for sure when we play I guess.

Get your anti-vampire shit ready people! lol

Deleted
    Nah, i think it's time we work with the vampires. Siding with humans keep screwing things up.

Deleted
    New patch is on the way:
    http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D...l9fczl2s3h.pdf

Looks like all the UI improvements will be live before Blood and Wine

Quote Originally Posted by bach0r View Post
    New patch is on the way:
    http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D...l9fczl2s3h.pdf

Looks like all the UI improvements will be live before Blood and Wine
    RIP my mods

10+ Year Old Account
    Adds option in Options/Gameplay to disable automatic drawing and sheathing of
    sword.
    That took way too long to get patched into the game. So annoying when Geralt suddenly sheaths his sword when trying to hit something when riding Roach.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Wasnt he torn apart and melted down to glass? kinda hard to come back from that, I'd imagine.
    Regis did say that vampires are virtually unkillable, thought it may take ages (literally) for them to recover. I personally just assumed that he wasn't killed dead, but his recovery would take so incredibly long that he was out of the picture for predictable future. So his recovery might have been sped up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    24 hours!! HYPE

Finally finished Hearts of Stone, other companies should be ashamed of themselves with the kind of DLCs they release.

10+ Year Old Account
    how soon before I can inject my game with this DLC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    It's a global release so it should be for everyone at 7:00 PM EDT (convert the timezone for your area) so it's on May 30th for me

I got it preloaded already for PS4 now just need that patch
    7pm eastern standard? nice!

1 AM for me. Which is fine I guess, have to get home from the cinema anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    All if not most Xbone are playing it already.. some sporadic reports of PS4 aswell
    WHAT!? why do they get to go first!

10+ Year Old Account
    doing my pre download now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I'm absolutely impressed just with the patch (1.12.1). At first it was just the UI improvements, I never expected them to add all these improvements, the easier to use World Map, sorted inventory, sorted out other submenus. All the additional options and graphics settings (light shafts, so impressive). Speaking of graphics..

CD Project Red has made some kind of miracle out of this. After the patch I can run this with all graphics options on High and the FPS is well above 30 FPS, somewhere around 45+ rather. Really noticeable improvement there. I can even enable NVidia Hairworks and even that doesn't have any noticeable impact on FPS. Earlier I had to optimize everything to make this run well on my PC (i7-2.6k 3.40Ghz, 8 Gb ram, GTX 760 2 Gb). I think this patch added some kind of huge optimization for running the game on Windows 10, that could be it. The game performs so well it feels like I'm running it on a GTX 970 already.
    Completely agree. I'm running the same card as you (except I am running 2 of them in SLI). It performs so much better. I found myself turning things up and still rocking a solid 60fps.

I decided to start a fresh game. Put it on the highest difficulty (Death March, I think?). Does nothing on this difficulty give any xp? I've cleared almost half of the discoverable areas and have done a few quests and only now hit level 2. At level 1 quests were giving me 8xp. That seems off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Completely agree. I'm running the same card as you (except I am running 2 of them in SLI). It performs so much better. I found myself turning things up and still rocking a solid 60fps.

I decided to start a fresh game. Put it on the highest difficulty (Death March, I think?). Does nothing on this difficulty give any xp? I've cleared almost half of the discoverable areas and have done a few quests and only now hit level 2. At level 1 quests were giving me 8xp. That seems off.
    Played only on death march last time, so dunno how it compares to lower difficulties, but most of the xp is indeed coming from quests only, in my experience.