Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    In every build there is something broken more severily than last build. Everytime. everybuild is plagued with de-syncing and phasing. As late as today the rogue artifact forge vanished. This is a little worrying seeing that beta is soon over. 2 months tops.
    Yeah i can't imagine why there are bugs in a beta, seriously, wth ?

Homophobia is so gay.

In every build there is something broken more severily than last build. Everytime. everybuild is plagued with de-syncing and phasing. As late as today the rogue artifact forge vanished. This is a little worrying seeing that beta is soon over. 2 months tops.
    I see this is your first time playing a beta...

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Then you didnt play Elemental one.

You basically do anything Shaman or Elemental related, but you're somehow rewarded with a weapon Ra-den was wearing (you dont even encounter him) which is a key to the Elemental Planes for whatever reason. Dont let me start with the artifact abilities.
    THAT IS THE ARTIFACT questline. This is the Campaign I am talking about.

The stuff that happens AFTER.

Shamans have a Great questline of them uniting the elements against the burning legion.

Paladins have a Cool one too where they get people from the army of the light and have contact with them,

rogues involves killing a dreadlord disguised as mathias shaw.

Druids save malorne from what I have heard.

Priests build a naaru or something from what I heard.

Demon hunters do the akama stuff and rebuilding the Illidari, and killing traitors.

mages kill/imprison a powerful dreadlord.

Warrior I dunno about.

Hunters Freaking KILL hakkar the magehunter or whatever his name is.

Warlock rebuild their council and enslave the twin eredar from sunwell.

Death knight have the four horsemen.

Monks? we just kill a nobody eredar person that isnt important at all. SHE IS A FUCKING UNDERLING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD -.-...

Mathias Shaw is a dreadlord?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Yeah i can't imagine why there are bugs in a beta, seriously, wth ?
    That is so beyond the point that it aint even funny. When they keep pushing new builds and something new keep breaking in everybuild. This close to the end of the beta. Then we should be worried. All gamebreaking bugs should be out of the way at this point, and we should only have minor stuff left. Not being able to level and progress is not minor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I see this is your first time playing a beta...
    Yes. except it aint.

I think you underestimate how long 3 months is. Plus, you have no idea what they have internally. No reason to complain about beta. Anything can happen. Thus is the nature of it.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    THAT IS THE ARTIFACT questline. This is the Campaign I am talking about.

The stuff that happens AFTER.

Shamans have a Great questline of them uniting the elements against the burning legion.

Paladins have a Cool one too where they get people from the army of the light and have contact with them,

rogues involves killing a dreadlord disguised as mathias shaw.

Druids save malorne from what I have heard.

Priests build a naaru or something from what I heard.

Demon hunters do the akama stuff and rebuilding the Illidari, and killing traitors.

mages kill/imprison a powerful dreadlord.

Warrior I dunno about.

Hunters Freaking KILL hakkar the magehunter or whatever his name is.

Warlock rebuild their council and enslave the twin eredar from sunwell.

Death knight have the four horsemen.

Monks? we just kill a nobody eredar person that isnt important at all. SHE IS A FUCKING UNDERLING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD -.-...

All Eredar are important. They are the freaking Eredar, the generals of the legion. Thats why there are some in Tanaan, its to show that things are serious.
    Just because she's a NEW threat we've never heard of before doesnt mean she isnt important.
    An "underling", thats exactly what Hakkar is and the twin Eredar.
    "mages kill and imprison a powerful dreadlord".....Eredar OUTRANK Dreadlords

For crying out loud.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

That is so beyond the point that it aint even funny. When they keep pushing new builds and something new keep breaking in everybuild. This close to the end of the beta. Then we should be worried. All gamebreaking bugs should be out of the way at this point, and we should only have minor stuff left. Not being able to level and progress is not minor.
    Betas usually last 4-5 months for WoW. There is still 3 months until Legion launches. Even though the Alpha lasted significantly longer than previous alphas, this is still early beta. Also here is a quote from Blizzard during the MoP Beta:

Unlike a lot of companies who invite players into "betas" that are little more than game demos of stable preview builds, Blizzard brings in players to an ever-changing process where our programmers are constantly making changes to the "guts" of the game.

What does that mean for you?

Betas are not guaranteed to work for individual players, ever. It's entirely possible that some users will receive a beta invite, only to find that they're never actually able to play it. This is simply the nature of a true beta. While we'd prefer everyone to be able to have a little fun while helping us test the content and servers, the purpose of the beta is to prepare Mists of Pandaria for launch, not to provide a gaming experience for beta testers.

Additionally, because of how quickly conditions change in a beta, it is extremely difficult to provide technical support that is specific to Mists of Pandaria issues. If it seems like the help you receive is very general in nature (update drivers, uninstall security programs, etc.) it's because the tech support staff does not have more specific information on the issue you are dealing with. Please remember that Blizzard is under no obligation to provide support for a product in beta, although we do try when possible.

All of that being said, we do hope that most of you will enjoy your sneak-peek into the game design process. Just be advised that trying to play a beta like it's a finished game will likely result in a very frustrating experience. Take care out there!

Deleted
    This close to the end of the beta.
    Rofl.

Beta hasn't been live for a month, and it will not be closed until a few days before Legion hits (which has been the case for every other wow beta), meaning that we have at maximum 2,5 months left.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. except it aint.
    it...was never suppose to be funny?

They add new programing to the build and unknown connections are made and things crash or mess up. they arent going to stop upgrading the build just because they havent figured out how to fix certain bugs, they can figure all that out at ht esame time.

And no we shouldnt have "only minor stuff left". Thats not how it works. there can be game breaking bugs till the day of release. the effeciency of a build isnt some video game bar. This aint some assault quest left where they only have 20% left so they decide to go burn a few maps and bandage a few soldiers.

Literally every line of code has the chance of breaking something in the game, thats how programming works.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    All Eredar are important. They are the freaking Eredar, the generals of the legion. Thats why there are some in Tanaan, its to show that things are serious.
    Just because she's a NEW threat we've never heard of before doesnt mean she isnt important.
    An "underling", thats exactly what Hakkar is and the twin Eredar.
    "mages kill and imprison a powerful dreadlord".....Eredar OUTRANK Dreadlords

For crying out loud.
    The eredar is a nobody. NOONE HAS HEARD OF HER. It would be better if it was MU yrel. or something, but it isnt. But she isnt that big of the problem.

My problem with it is that it isnt Epic. or cool.

It feels like a fucking side quest. WHEN IT SHOULD BE THE MAIN QUESTLINE -.-.

Hakkar is a known underling a Sergeant to Sargeras, he is a Houndmaster, Fitting for the hunters to track down.

Dreadlord are known. Ranks have nothing to do with this.

Please stop being stu-... oh yeah i forgot where i was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Shaw has been kidnapped and has been supplanted by Detheroc.

Hehe...

The eredar is a nobody. NOONE HAS HEARD OF HER. It would be better if it was MU yrel. or something, but it isnt. But she isnt that big of the problem.

Hakkar is a known underling a Sergeant to Sargeras, he is a Houndmaster, Fitting for the hunters to track down.

Oh wow, how real mature of you, calling the people on the fourm "Stupid". How bout you just shut up and play what you got. Besides, even though it's pure weird that it's a random eredar, atleast you got something. Just imagine if your class had a 6.1 2.0

10+ Year Old Account

As you said "your problem" and that's what it is...your problem. You always just have to nit pick every thing that no one really mentions or gets upset about, then you want to insult when people don't agree with you. Thought you were playing OW?

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a dreadlord in disguise. Don't trust him.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He's a dreadlord in disguise. Don't trust him.
    Just like Jaina. :^)
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account

One thing I have to say, bodyguards (Combat Allies) can be even more annoying than they were in WoD. Beyond the obvious bugs (tanking bodyguards keep taunting world bosses . . .) their AI is still weird, they still love to stand on top of NPCs or corpses you want to loot. If they go live like this, as much as I like the system conceptually I'll have to pick the ones that grant you an extra ability instead (Lothraxion's bonus is great anyway).
    Does the Bodyguard shrinker from WoD work on them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Check out Legion Wardrobe on Live.
    I did. It's missing quite a few things that I know for sure that I have.

7+ Year Old Account
    One thing I have to say, bodyguards (Combat Allies) can be even more annoying than they were in WoD. Beyond the obvious bugs (tanking bodyguards keep taunting world bosses . . .) their AI is still weird, they still love to stand on top of NPCs or corpses you want to loot. If they go live like this, as much as I like the system conceptually I'll have to pick the ones that grant you an extra ability instead (Lothraxion's bonus is great anyway).
    Aeda Brightdawn says hi :P