Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Keep in mind, there should be a system in place to speed up that process for your Artifact. If this is not the case, then let's complain.
    Artifact Knowledge level. Every 5 days you increase the speed of receiving artifact pwoer by 20%.

But this bonus is not keeping pace with the rising prices of traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlkin View Post
    Artifact Knowledge level. Every 5 days you increase the speed of receiving artifact pwoer by 20%.

But this bonus is not keeping pace with the rising prices of traits.
    If it's multiplicative, it's exponential. Might just take a while.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

If it's multiplicative, it's exponential. Might just take a while.
    Exactly.

If they keep the current numbers and you will farm about 430AP per day to obtain visible 35 Traits will take about a year. Last trait around 2 weeks.

It also ignores that both traits are quite desirable and make sense to get early. The total cost is unaffected either way.

Artifact Knowledge will end up being >600% baseline gain. But the whole thing taking a while is the entire point of artifacts.

Still think that getting the 18% SS Crit chance is worth it considering so much of our dmg is from SS. The extra 5 yard on sunfire is also pretty huge imo, but can be delayed for later on

On another note, from what i'm seeing on the beta, Druids are getting fucked with their class campaign quests. Little example, to unlock our 3rd relic slot, we need 1000 enchanting dust, other classes need from 10-100........ Also we need 3 SABER'S EYE (jc cut that is FUCKING EXPENSIVE) yet i havent seen any other class that needs this much for their campaign.... hopefully this is just a beta thing and not a live thing but yeah thought it would be a good topic to bring up

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrious View Post
    Still think that getting the 18% SS Crit chance is worth it considering so much of our dmg is from SS. The extra 5 yard on sunfire is also pretty huge imo, but can be delayed for later on

On another note, from what i'm seeing on the beta, Druids are getting fucked with their class campaign quests. Little example, to unlock our 3rd relic slot, we need 1000 enchanting dust, other classes need from 10-100........ Also we need 3 SABER'S EYE (jc cut that is FUCKING EXPENSIVE) yet i havent seen any other class that needs this much for their campaign.... hopefully this is just a beta thing and not a live thing but yeah thought it would be a good topic to bring up

Shamans are on a similar note with class campaign requirements. I'm disappointed by the silly requirements to progress a story. Economics should have no place in player progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Shamans are on a similar note with class campaign requirements. I'm disappointed by the silly requirements to progress a story. Economics should have no place in player progression.
    This, my exact though on the matter. Their is just no need to require other professions and other players to complete your main campaign...

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrious View Post
    This, my exact though on the matter. Their is just no need to require other professions and other players to complete your main campaign...
    Well, enough people cried about their stupid professions not being important enough.

The fact that I didn't need to rely on farming like crazy to gain raid consumables/gems from the garrison was the highlight of garrisons for me.

But I guess the same people that opposed changing alchemy to not require fishing got what they wanted some other way....for other players to be forced to play their shitty virtual economy simulator.

Is it normal for a GCD to occur again after casting? Full Moon seems to cause a GCD to start again after finish casting

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerohiten View Post
    Is it normal for a GCD to occur again after casting? Full Moon seems to cause a GCD to start again after finish casting
    Full Moon is the only spell I've noticed this happening with, but it doesn't always occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    Full Moon is the only spell I've noticed this happening with, but it doesn't always occur.
    It seems to be an issue if I try to cast New Moon, other hardcast spell like SW/LS works fine though

Deleted
    It seems to be an issue if I try to cast New Moon, other hardcast spell like SW/LS works fine though
    Spell queueing isn't working properly because of how the spell switch between Full and New Moon. It's weird because it works with HM > FM. If you only click NM once it should queue it properly, but if you spam it you get "interrupted" and a GCD as if you started casting a second FM and it got instantly interrupted because it switched to NM.

Keep in mind, there should be a system in place to speed up that process for your Artifact. If this is not the case, then let's complain.
    A system hasn't been added yet? Got to around 103, and the number of points is rather large, considering how low (In point total) I'm obtaining Artifact Power with the ongoing increased point cost as I level the Scythe.

Seems like a bug with the GCD. Just tried it out myself on the Beta servers, and never noticed it until you mentioned it.

Did they say whether or not the Glyph of Stars was being readded into Legion as apart of the new glyphs?

While I adore the new Moonkin form; I still just don't like the overall look of Moonkin! :<
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    A system hasn't been added yet? Got to around 103, and the number of points is rather large, considering how low (In point total) I'm obtaining Artifact Power with the ongoing increased point cost as I level the Scythe.

Seems like a bug with the GCD. Just tried it out myself on the Beta servers, and never noticed it until you mentioned it.

Did they say whether or not the Glyph of Stars was being readded into Legion as apart of the new glyphs?

While I adore the new Moonkin form; I still just don't like the overall look of Moonkin! :<
    Glyph of Stars can be bought from Mr Gryph in the dalaran inscription (or maybe enchanting) shop, its a minor glyph applied to moonkin form. On live I imagine its made from inscription though. Flap can also be bought from the vendor in our order hall ;D

There is a system in place to boost AP gain but it comes after 110 afaik and takes 5 or so days per research (and 1.5k order hall resources) but unless i'm mistaken it currently doesn't work, you claim the work order and it just vanishes
    Quote Originally Posted by Azabondiia View Post
    Anyone who has not done heroic raiding, is John Snow - and knows nothing. It's the most unforgiving gaming experience you can imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Xeromus View Post
    Glyph of Stars can be bought from Mr Gryph in the dalaran inscription (or maybe enchanting) shop, its a minor glyph applied to moonkin form. On live I imagine its made from inscription though. Flap can also be bought from the vendor in our order hall ;D

There is a system in place to boost AP gain but it comes after 110 afaik and takes 5 or so days per research (and 1.5k order hall resources) but unless i'm mistaken it currently doesn't work, you claim the work order and it just vanishes
    Oh. I'll have to go find it!...

Edit: Nevermind... Servers are acting up and seems to have kicked a lot of people (If not everyone) off with a "Character Not Found" error.

Ew... I hope that gets fixed... Artifact Power seems to be really... Not annoying... But takes a lot of time to gather... Waiting for Gatherer to get updated for the Legion Beta so I can log all of the chest locations that contains Artifact Power fragments. ^^
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Ew... I hope that gets fixed... Artifact Power seems to be really... Not annoying... But takes a lot of time to gather... Waiting for Gatherer to get updated for the Legion Beta so I can log all of the chest locations that contains Artifact Power fragments. ^^
    That's the whole point of the system.

This is specifically to counter a bug where you can cast Full Moon twice. Hardcasting, then getting an OKF proc, then casting Full Moon immediately. I confirmed it generated 80 Astral Power a long while back.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    Spell queueing isn't working properly because of how the spell switch between Full and New Moon. It's weird because it works with HM > FM. If you only click NM once it should queue it properly, but if you spam it you get "interrupted" and a GCD as if you started casting a second FM and it got instantly interrupted because it switched to NM.
    This is specifically to counter a bug where you can cast Full Moon twice. Hardcasting, then getting an OKF proc, then casting Full Moon immediately. I confirmed it generated 80 Astral Power a long while back.
    Thanks both for your response! Don't think it's a big issue but feels kinda weird that I have to purposely cast other spell right after FM to avoid an extra GCD.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I'm looking at leveling my druid to go Boomy in Legion. How is Boomkin feeling at the moment, and what stats is it relying on?
    Would it pair up well (stat-wise) with Guardian?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiruzen View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking at leveling my druid to go Boomy in Legion. How is Boomkin feeling at the moment, and what stats is it relying on?
    Would it pair up well (stat-wise) with Guardian?
    You'll likely take guardian affinity in raids, if that's what you're asking about. The 10% damage reduction is pretty meaty, and if you have the legendary it's 15% reduced damage just like our old moonkin form used to have baseline before they took it away and gave us useless armor.