Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That doesn't mean "GET RID OF ALL THE NORTH AFRICANS" Better to ask WHY that statistic is the way it is.
    It means we shouldn't take them if it leads to more disproportionate crime rates committed by one group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Police their own? The refugee status doesn't involve any sort of responsibility to police "their own". This is just a random suggestion. Policing is responsibility of natives.
    Security and safety are also the responsibility of the natives and they are affecting both.

Any sympathy they once had is rapidly evaporating, so police their own or there will be a backlash and they will not like that backlash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Regardless of how much higher crime rates among migrants are than those among native citizens, I find it to be a lousy argument against accepting migrants. Let me use similar logic, "In the US, the crime rates among the black population are much higher than among the overall population. So let's stop letting black people in our country" - surely you can see how silly this looks. There are strong arguments in support of reducing the intake of certain categories of migrants, but this is hardly one of them.

Regardless of what we are talking about in this world, discriminating against any group of people, based on the actions of some of its members, does not make sense. Unless the actions of those members are caused by some inherent property of this group. For example, while some Nazis in 30-s weren't evil, the whole group was still sick, since it was based on a horrible ideology. Apparently, it is not so with immigrants; it is not so with refugees either, since refugees flee from the war, and while some people abuse it, pretending to be refugees when they are not, and some refugees are going to commit crime - you don't get to discriminate against all refugees based on that. You can still reduce the intake of refugees, but the "crime rate" argument is not the one you should use, in my opinion. Appeal instead to the inability to sustain so many refugees, both economically and culturally - it will make more sense than "But they are rapists!" pseudo-argument.
    It's not just that it isn't sustainable, economically, i mean, that's a given.

It's added, as a layer, that there is a higher representation of crimes, within thoose types of people. And while it might be tragic that they are fleeing from war, they are traumatized by war ; And traumatized people, need help. They take up more resources and are more of a liability on society. As is Criminals.

Thus, it becomes even LESS of a favoring argument for them. It's a collective whole perspective thing, imo.

You have that they have a higher offense rate, we cannot sustain them, they need help, they get higher privilages than us and they are not acclimated to our culture. (I.e, they might have more tendancies of sexual crimes and what not)

But my point is, that yes, i would agree with you, on the concept of having a better screening process or filtering.

Tho, i would argue that, because of that the group per say is on the higher level of such representations, they need to be screened better or just not let through.

And, while it may seem silly to say don't let them through ; Sweden overall, does not have resources, on a lot of fronts, to handle them. Be that economically, or socially.

And by socially, i mean the Immigration processing works of things ; Because, they are currently behind in an estimation of 1-2 years, in applications. That means, that by the time that some brilliant scientist would get his stay, he won't get it, cause it's 1-2 years before he even gets considered to be thought of.

You know, overall, it's more and more of a growing tendancy that, they might not be really in the favor of coming here ; I mean, it's just not looking good for them, is it?

And whilst there's that, there's also growing social tendancies in Sweden, which is also bad. I mean, you have persecution of imigrants and their living homes.

we had a famous guy, Bert Karlsson, famous music writer, who tried to buy a hotel in our city to have as an refugee camp ; And you know, a lot of thoose camps have been harassed or systematically burned down - So, what our community did, is that they bought the whole f'cking hotel, for no purpose other than saying "No".

It's all kinda goofy, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    North africans having 1 in 4 being criminals is not "a few". They're not even economically beneficial due to having like 30% employment rate.
    1 in 4 is exactly "the few" ...I mean that's a high amount...but flip it the other way and that's 3 out of 4 that are not criminals. That's "the many"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Still seems like you want to punish the many over the actions of the few.
    It's just rationally not benefiting, they are a liability and it literally costs, to take them in.

It is a damaging effect to take them in, overall.

That doesn't mean "GET RID OF ALL THE NORTH AFRICANS" Better to ask WHY that statistic is the way it is.
    They have to acclimate into society, our screening process of the Buerocracy (spelling) is 1-2 YEARS behind, we don't have the allocated resources or the spaces in our universities/schools to fit them, as they don't know the language (and Swedish is a pretty hard language)-

They are also socially exposed, because of their cultural differences, their different behaviors, their lack of swedish, their lack of thinking in terms of Equality (see ; Sexual harassments and what not)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    1 in 4 is exactly "the few" ...I mean that's a high amount...but flip it the other way and that's 3 out of 4 that are not criminals. That's "the many"
    And even if they are not criminals, there is still a majority that do NOT integrate into society. It literally is dead weight.
    Last edited by mmoc411114546c; 2016-06-01 at 01:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to acclimate into society, our screening process of the Buerocracy (spelling) is 1-2 YEARS behind, we don't have the allocated resources or the spaces in our universities/schools to fit them, as they don't know the language (and Sweden is a pretty hard language)-

They are also socially exposed, because of their cultural differences, their different behaviors, their lack of swedish, their lack of thinking in terms of Equality (see ; Sexual harassments and what not)
    I'm just mostly saying it's bad logic. I think those that do go over to said nation should integrate but don't screw all of them out.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I'm just mostly saying it's bad logic. I think those that do go over to said nation should integrate but don't screw all of them out.
    Between, "I feel bad for these THOUSANDS of people, so i am gonna take them all in, with no consideration of reality or expenses" and "We can't afford you, sustain you or acclimate you to our society" - Which one, are you saying is bad logic?

10+ Year Old Account
    When you can not reliably judge who is going to be a problem, then by far the best solution is to not allow them in. Why should we suffer to help others?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That's sad, I feel bad for her family.
    She got culturally enriched. This is her reward from being so progressive and tolerant.

Do you see why Rightist are raging about this (or trying to do something)? Do you see the problem with these leftists degenerates?

But hey, we are talking about Sweden, home of the cucks.

This is what you get for being "so tolerant and so progressive". This is the end game result for Cultural Enrichment. I guess, some people rather die than look like a racist to the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    I just hope every racist dies a slow and painful death.
    Are you in the wrong thread? This is nothing to do with racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    I certainly don't dispute that. It was rather your "Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do" I addressed, since that sentence, as worded, is either patently false, or entirely vapid and irrelevant to the argument at hand (whichever it may be, actually), depending on how it should be interpreted.
    Well, yeah, it was a pretty bad way to word it.

Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    Said literally no one, ever. Where do you get this shit from?
    From all of the posters here who explicitly say that all immigrants are here to rape people and invade countries to bring down their way of life. Surely you've seen it.

I'm not seeing anyone blame all migrants for what one person did.

Oh plse, we all can see the if we didnt have those fucking immigrants this wouldnt happen, stop being in such denial already the thread is filled with right wingers pissing there pants over how they can fuck freedom the fastest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Oh plse, we all can see the if we didnt have those fucking immigrants this wouldnt happen, stop being in such denial already the thread is filled with right wingers pissing there pants over how they can fuck freedom the fastest
    "Right wingers". Having a sensible immigration policy isn't about being right-wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Why is our safety and security less important than their freedom?

In sweden when something like this happends they get patted on the back saying: Dont worry, you didnt know what you were doing,we are gonna help you.

Disgusting.
    Last edited by Baltasar; 2016-06-01 at 03:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    In sweden when something like this happends they get patted on the back saying: Dont worry, you didnt knew what you were doing,we are gonna help you.

Disgusting.
    Well, to be fair, the person claimed to have no memory of it occuring. Could legitimately be psychosis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Why is our safety and security less important than their freedom?
    I don't think anybody is saying this but I believe he's operating from a *US Right wing* then what goes on in the EU.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I don't think anybody is saying this but I believe he's operating from a *US Right wing* then what goes on in the EU.
    More likely that he's one of those people who uppheld "Åsiktskorridoren".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_corridor

Deleted
    More likely that he's one of those people who uppheld "Åsiktskorridoren".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_corridor
    Hahaha, dear lord, fucking swedish, man. I genuinly laughed, when i saw that term.

One comes off as very different, compared to when talking English, if one were to speak Swedish.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Could we stop with this shit?

Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue? Do you expect all native populations to be such as well? No. There are obviously bad apples in both sides; both sides will commit crimes. That doesn't mean that we need someone like Trump to "build a wall" to keep them out, it means we need to allow the law to prosecute them for their actions. Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.
    No, we can't expect everyone from that region to be good people coming into Europe. There is a discussion that needs to happen about these so called "migrants," and this definitely isn't the place it's going to happen. You have one side shouting racism, and the other side shouting inclusion of culture, no matter how badly it clashes. Fact is, a woman is dead. She suffered a horrific death at the hands of someone who probably shouldn't have been in Sweden to begin with. Why is he not home fighting for his country? This is not the time and place to discuss the merits of immigration, it's the time to mourn a death and punish the person responsible. During that punishment is the time to discuss this particular individual's history and why he isn't home.

I don't live in Europe, and my heart aches for the position they have been put in. But, countries can only take so much before they rise up. I hope this woman died quickly in her death. No one deserves to be cut to pieces by a maniac.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.