Page 55 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pulverize nerfed to 8%
    Feral affinity gives 35% more energy regen

Decent changes i think, pulverize at 15% was stupid with how easy it was to keep up.

No changes to Disco Bear. I am happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Pulverize nerfed to 8%
    Feral affinity gives 35% more energy regen

Decent changes i think, pulverize at 15% was stupid with how easy it was to keep up.
    Its early in the morning here and I'm still not in beta so help me out understanding what energy a bear is regenerating? Doesn't our rage come from dealing attacks? Does it give us a passive rage generator?

What am i missing?

When you're in cat form, you have Energy

Oh I see now, its another perk in addition to the passive speed increase if you use feral affinity but only benefits kitty form.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2016-05-27 at 01:12 PM.

To be fair Feral Affinity was probably the least popular one by quite a margin. This at least makes it more competitive in DPS output.

Not only competitiveness, but the slow energy regen also made it very unfun to play. Have yet to try it in the new build though.

What about the Rage of the Sleeper stuff, was that just tooltip changes? Also, regarding Galactic Guardian, I want to know if currently it is a talent I'm going to need to use with any frequency because that may very well help with my decision of which class I end up maining. When I first learned Bears would be able to use Moonfire in form I thought it was kind of cool, even funny. I figured it would be a tool for pulling, not a part of our rotation and certainly not something that is randomly going off repeatedly on every mob around the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    What about the Rage of the Sleeper stuff, was that just tooltip changes? Also, regarding Galactic Guardian, I want to know if currently it is a talent I'm going to need to use with any frequency because that may very well help with my decision of which class I end up maining. When I first learned Bears would be able to use Moonfire in form I thought it was kind of cool, even funny. I figured it would be a tool for pulling, not a part of our rotation and certainly not something that is randomly going off repeatedly on every mob around the character.
    Ye they changed the location of the 10s in the string. it got nerfed previous build. Not actual changes now.
    GG can't be right. But they haven't changed it for 3 builds now. I'm worried

I figured it would be a tool for pulling, not a part of our rotation and certainly not something that is randomly going off repeatedly on every mob around the character.
    It will remain part of our rotation really, but the current spam through GG is just silly indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    It will remain part of our rotation really, but the current spam through GG is just silly indeed.
    I can live with it being part of our rotation, but the spammy talent would drive me nuts.

I can live with it being part of our rotation, but the spammy talent would drive me nuts.
    And here I am, just hoping that the spamfest will go live, because I flippin' love it as it is in beta currently. Oh well, how tastes differ.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    And here I am, just hoping that the spamfest will go live, because I flippin' love it as it is in beta currently. Oh well, how tastes differ.
    I just really hate anything with too over the top of an animation, starts to bother me. GG is fine single target but in AoE when it procs on 4-5 mobs at once each Swipe or Thrash the visual and sound irritates me. Honestly, the new animation for Thrash itself is a bit much as far as I'm concerned, but I'm sure I'll get used to that one. Such prominent visuals like that are nice for burst situations, but having it happen every pull for every dungeon...

I've actually started to automatically "tune" it out. I just don't notice it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    I find it annoying visually, and it makes no sense to me. I've seen the argument that "We're not hunter pets", but the way I've always understood things, the Druid takes on the form of the great bear. So it makes sense that while in that form, you are truly a bear. You are trading your humanoid abilities for those of the bear until you return to your normal form. The whole point of the shapeshifts was to become that animal. But then a good Druid used to be able to switch between forms to use all of their abilities, depending on the situation and Blizzard has pretty much killed that over the years so guess it shouldn't surprise me to see laser bears... In any event, just my opinion. I'm still irked over the inability to turn off the artifact skins as well but doesn't seem like that's going to change either.

10+ Year Old Account

Noooooooooooooooooooo disco bear!!!!

I'll miss you T_T

Find it a bit humorous that he knew it was overpowered but didn't know why... wut

And it only took them 4 builds too.
    Any opinions on the swap with Bristlin fur and Pulverize?
    Me no likey tbh.
    Now the niche of Lunar Beam is completely gone. It's never going to beat out pulverize, even at 8%.

I'm going to protest and go Rend and Ter for 6% DR and 6% dps.
    Never ever picking pulverize now

I mean, Lunar Beam best for damage done over Rend and Tear in some circumstances; Rend and Tear best for damage done in other circumstances; Pulverize best for pure survivability?