Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    he's only done normal mode, people doing that probably can't even understand how the trinket works.
    Yep didn't know shit about a trinket I don't use or even have a class that can use it........

Also what does me only doing NM have to do with anything? I give no fucks about doing HM or Mythic.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

he's only done normal mode, people doing that probably can't even understand how the trinket works.
    Yeah, that's why I said he needs to get good, rofl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    Sounds like you need to get good ... Manners and attitude towards others. You are the toxicity that is killing the subscriber numbers epitomized. If you don't know how to play nice in a forum when someone is asking honestly for others input, maybe you need a nap and a cookie so you aren't an ass to others. You need to 'get good'.
    Cry more, nerd. I don't have to hold your hand. The same way he could google the trinket he couldve read the comments on the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep didn't know shit about a trinket I don't use or even have a class that can use it........

Also what does me only doing NM have to do with anything? I give no fucks about doing HM or Mythic.
    i don't have it, it's called playing with good players and knowing the content and the abilities classes have or trinkets they have access to like soul cap, mages with PoF and all the class trinkets, understanding other classes is how you effectively use everyone in your raid.

not giving a shit about everyone except you is a good way to be bad at the game and get your ass kicked especially in pvp.

the more you know the better you can play.

10+ Year Old Account
    You also don't have to come in here and be insulting, yet you choose too.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know right? People who run difficulties below me are so stupid! No other factors at all, if they're not doing what I'm doing they must be dumb! LOL! (No.)

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I know right? People who run difficulties below me are so stupid! No other factors at all, if they're not doing what I'm doing they must be dumb! LOL! (No.)
    not what i said but spew your dribbling bullshit if you must.

i don't have it, it's called playing with good players and knowing the content and the abilities classes have or trinkets they have access to like soul cap, mages with PoF and all the class trinkets, understanding other classes is how you effectively use everyone in your raid.

not giving a shit about everyone except you is a good way to be bad at the game and get your ass kicked especially in pvp.

It's why you know what trinkets are good for what classes and what trinkets aren't. I always laugh super hard when I see sub/ass rogues with Mirror of the blademaster.

Why homey, why?

Good thing I give no fucks about PVP in WoW. I work on my class's that I play. I'm not going to learn rogue when I don't play rogue.

But that's enough about me
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Good thing I give no fucks about PVP in WoW. I work on my class's that I play. I'm not going to learn rogue when I don't play rogue.

But that's enough about me
    It's actually way too much.

also, classes. no apostrophe. Not knowing the general strengths / weaknesses of other classes is a sign of mediocrity but who is surprised, really?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand, why keep feeding him? Just ignore him and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreaz View Post
    I don't understand, why keep feeding him? Just ignore him and move on.
    Temptation can be a hard thing to resist.

So how does somebody not knowing about how a trinket they don't have/use for a class they don't play result in "git gud scrub"? Seems absurd.

Maybe if it was a "how is this other (insert spec) like me whooping my ass on the meter?", then maybe such a reply could be warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    So how does somebody not knowing about how a trinket they don't have/use for a class they don't play result in "git gud scrub"? Seems absurd.

Maybe if it was a "how is this other (insert spec) like me whooping my ass on the meter?", then maybe such a reply could be warranted.

Because this

So how does knowing exactly how some trinket for a brewmaster monk works make this guy better at playing ret paladin or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Because this
    And with millions of players not everyone needs to take the -game- as serious as real life. If they don't pvp or mythic, then min max knowledge of every aspect of the game is going overboard; but taking time to ask someone questions on a forum made specifically for communication is a positive thing; but asshats have to throw salt because they have no sense of self respect so they cannot respect anyone else. The world doesn't revolve around this game and supreme knowledge about the game gets you no where in life. If you have the knowledge, good for you, 'nerd'; then be kind and spread that knowledge with dignity. I'm sorry you have low self esteem and need to try to insult others in a fruitless attempt to lift yourself up. It is a shame people like that chase new players out of the game instead of being leaders of the community and helping build and grow the social aspect of the game and create better players and a tighter not community. Being 'trolls' to your own community makes it toxic and diminishing; you can't keep new players by being shit to them, nor can they improve without a little informative and respectful guidance. Not everyone does well with spreadsheets and databases nor is everyone great at serve engines and finding useful results; so being human to those people in game and on forums is being a bastion for the game and growing it, being an ass destroys it.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    So how does knowing exactly how some trinket for a brewmaster monk works make this guy better at playing ret paladin or whatever?
    It doesn't. Unless he PvP.

Just some other players who knows more about the game than he does decides to take a pop at him. Looking at the posters and their history, they are not exactly the best of friends.

Thanks everyone who was helpful (not cunts) with the replys.

A mod can close this now.