Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's not Jennifer Lawrence being strangled, it's Mystique being strangled.

Quite a big difference.

So Fox has issued an apology for the ad... This is so stupid.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/03/entert...zes/index.html
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    They must have forgot rule #1, it's only ok to show men being murdered but women are off limits.

Deleted
    Go go regressive leftist SJWs. Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll drive more and more liberals towards the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Go go regressive leftist SJWs. Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll drive more and more liberals towards the right.
    I don't see why this would drive anyone to the right. I mean, I've not seen any shift in that way in general, it's just that condemning these idiots is becoming more acceptable as time passes.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    violence is never ok, except for the 100% of the time it is.
    Hi

God people suck so much ass. A bad guy fighting with a good guy?! Unthinkable!! It was destined to be offensive to retarded garbage SJWs/Feminists who have zero interest in comics and are just looking for things to complain about.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Someone please squeeze my neck until I die.

"I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

15+ Year Old Account
    The monster is just a super buff woman and the blue scaly thing is actually a feminine looking guys

"The film studio responded to the backlash by saying that they were removing the image from promotional materials."

This is so f*cking STUPID. Quit catering to all these self-righteous whiny people in society, jesus christ. Does anyone have a backbone anymore?

Deleted
    This is like with children. The more you give in to their demands, the more the spoiled brats will start demanding stuff.

I think the posters were in poor taste and it was wise to be taken down. Violence against women is certainly demeaning and large advertisements should not be showing PG-13 material in public, which is a G audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I think the posters were in poor taste and it was wise to be taken down. Violence against women is certainly demeaning and large advertisements should not be showing PG-13 material in public, which is a G audience.
    SJW alert

lol

By that logic we have to take out all violence against any gender in all advertisement, from commercials to posters.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

This suggests that the choking act itself is pg-13 material, which is wrong on all fronts. If I make an R rated movie and the poster shows a detective standing next to a taxi, that doesn't directly mean that a man standing next to a taxi is rated R content.

Check out the top highest rated G movies list on IMDB. Remeber a bug's life where hopper puts his foot on the queens head and goes to crush it? Every movie on the list actually involves violence, because it's within their rights on a G-rated movie.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    By that logic we have to take out all violence against any gender in all advertisement, from commercials to posters.
    no everything except white male on white male violence, thats the only acceptable kind

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That is probably a good idea. Kids don't need to be exposed to violent imagery in public, especially against women.

I'm not saying it should be a law but companies should be responsible and sensitive in how they advertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    This is like with children. The more you give in to their demands, the more the spoiled brats will start demanding stuff.
    I agree. That is how this all started. Originally, the SJW's probably had some legitimate concern (somewhere), but, because people gave in- they got more and more aggressive. They have become a modern day version of the thought police. I don't like people trying to tell me what I should think, or what I should consider "acceptable." I can make up my own mind ty. Now crawl back into your basement, SJW.

That is probably a good idea. Kids don't need to be exposed to violent imagery in public, especially against women.

I'm not saying it should be a law but companies should be responsible and sensitive in how they advertise.
    honestly cant tell if trolling now or is dead serious

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    This suggests that the choking act itself is pg-13 material, which is wrong on all fronts. If I make an R rated movie and the poster shows a detective standing next to a taxi, that doesn't directly mean that a man standing next to a taxi is rated R content.

Check out the top highest rated G movies list on IMDB. Remeber a bug's life where hopper puts his foot on the queens head and goes to crush it? Every movie on the list actually involves violence, because it's within their rights on a G-rated movie.
    The actual movie, which I just saw, is probably the most violent PG-13 release I've seen in a long time. There was a lot of blood. Regardless of what the rating is of the specific scene, it is inappropriate to have kids see a man choking a woman in a advertisement in public.

I think the promotional poster for X-Men: Apocalypse should be Apocalypse holding some flowers and helping an old lady across the street.... After all, we know that those are the values that Apocalypse stands for- he is just really misunderstood.