Page 1 of 49
... LastLast

Texas teacher had sex with her 8th grade English student ‘on almost a daily basis

If my 24 year old teacher had sex with me on a daily basis years later at a chance meeting in a grocery store I would confront her and ask if she had been getting my Christmas cards.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...entrandom_1_na

Alexandria M. Vera, an eighth-grade English teacher at Stovall Middle School in Houston, told police in April that the relationship she had with one of her students started through messages on Instagram — and had evolved into a great love.

On Wednesday, two months after the police investigation began and nearly eight months after 24-year-old Vera allegedly started having sex with the eighth-grader, authorities issued a warrant for her arrest on a felony charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child. The student is under the age of 14.

Vera turned herself in at a suburban jail in Montgomery County and later was released on $100,000 bond, reported the Associated Press.

Court documents filed last week in a Harris County District Court offer a detailed look into Vera’s account of their blossoming relationship, which she told police was not only approved but celebrated by the boy’s parents. It wasn’t until April, when Stovall principal Elsa Wright got a tip about Vera, that the school district’s police department began investigating.

The English teacher admitted to both the principal and a police officer that she’d been having an ongoing relationship with the boy for months, court documents show.

The bizarre and layered saga began nearly a year ago, Vera told police, when she met the boy during summer school in 2015. She said at first he was rude, asking for her Instagram account name and sending her a follow request after she refused to provide it or accept his invitation, according to court records.

But their interactions picked up in the fall, when the regular school year began and the boy was assigned to one of her eighth-grade English classes. Vera described for police a period of flirting that she claims she initially resisted, until the month of September. The teacher said she became worried when the boy didn’t show up to class, so she sent him a message on Instagram and reminded him to turn in an upcoming assignment.

He replied, according to court documents, and asked for her phone number. Then the boy asked his teacher if they could hang out.

She said yes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

She looks very young to me- like she could be in high school just a well. I see girls on the bus and train that go to a high school on the way to my job and they look very similar to this teacher. Especially her mug shot(?) look- that's how the girls look going to gym class.

I would suspect that entering such a relationship was appealing to her in part because there was significant overlap between her and the boy in interests and mentality. Making the gap in their ages and necessary distance in their social standing less wide in her mind. That's my speculation though.

Youth, you fleeting thing.

This woman is a saint. Where was Ms. Vera when I was growing up? I demand a do-over!
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

She needs to be in jail for 25+ years.

If it was a sexy man and some female student the responses would definitely differ.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm jealous, why didn't I have such teachers when I was 13?!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

On the one hand part of me wants to break up the fun and remind everyone that someone in the 8th grade is probably a 13 year old boy and this is likely to cause him possibly serious issues developing relationships with women later on in his life.

On the other hand she's p hot
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Yes, because as you're attracted to her and she's a woman you should praise her? Jesus christ. If this was a dude you'd all be saying his balls should be cut off and thrown to the wolves. She's a child sex offender - the end.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    If it was a sexy man and some female student the responses would definitely differ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Yes, because as you're attracted to her and she's a woman you should praise her? Jesus christ. If this was a dude you'd all be saying his balls should be cut off and thrown to the wolves. She's a child sex offender - the end.
    Did she force the boy to have sex? As far as the news I've read have been telling - no. Makes a hell of a difference, even when talking about having sex with a minor.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

I knew a chick in high school that tried to fuck teachers on the regular. She succeeded with one and he quit is job shortly after accusations began to swirl. Poor guy.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

7+ Year Old Account
    The boys parents knew as well, she is looking at 25 to life and they are in trouble as well.

Probably, regardless though the article didn't mention whether the "victim" has received his "Luckiest Boy in the World" medal yet, will their be a presentation at some point or will he be getting it in the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Did she force the boy to have sex? As far as the news I've read have been telling - no. Makes a hell of a difference, even when talking about having sex with a minor.
    It doesn't matter - she still had sex with a minor, as well as being in a position of "power", that makes her a sex offender. Seriously, it would be so predictable to read the responses here if this was a guy. The fact you're trying to justify it because she's "hot" is hilarious yet ignorant.

this isn't some highschooler 2 weeks away from turning 18 this kid is 13 freaking years old, any sex he has with an adult is forced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obligatory

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    She needs to be in jail for 25+ years.
    Not at all.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    It doesn't matter - she still had sex with a minor, as well as being in a position of "power", that makes her a sex offender. Seriously, it would be so predictable to read the responses here if this was a guy. The fact you're trying to justify it because she's "hot" is hilarious yet ignorant.
    Sex offender, yes. But not all sex offenders are equal. On the other end of the spectrum of sex offenders is someone raping a baby and on the exactly opposite side of the spectrum is this woman. There is a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    this isn't some highschooler 2 weeks away from turning 18 this kid is 13 freaking years old, any sex he has with an adult is forced.
    No, just no.

Sex offender, yes. But not all sex offenders are equal. On the other end of the spectrum of sex offenders is someone raping a baby and on the exactly opposite side of the spectrum is this woman. There is a difference.

No, just no.
    Minors, from where I live, cannot give consent. No consent means force. Force means rape.

Eh hate it all you want, but young boys fantasize about doing their hot teachers half the school day if they got em.

Of course under the law she should be treated equal and thus be put in prison for the time required of any person, but the mentality will never change. Young boy fucks hot teacher and most of us men will be thinking

Of course when it's a little girl we will all be outraged. That's the way the world is and I doubt it's changing anytime soon.