Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Unlike this forum, not everything is a he or she who shouts loudest wins. Trump is the first politician in my lifetime whom more or less shares a great deal of things I want to see happen in this country.
    well... trump is a person who qualifies as a loud shouter
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Me thinks you need to read all of the first amendment. Not just the free speech part.

- - - Updated - - -

Polls conducted in a liberal neighborhood with probably 20 people.
    Yeah, because Trump has oodles and oodles of support from people other than the backwoods rednecks that only know the first two amendments of the constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    In 1980, the left tried to assert Reagan was totally evil and would nuke the world if elected.
    In 1984, it was the same.
    In 1986, Genesis put out a video where Reagan is an idiot and nukes the world in his sleep.
    In 1988, the left tried to assert George H.W. Bush was evil.
    In 1992, they did it again.
    In 1996, they tried to assert Bob Dole was evil.
    In 2000, they tried to assert George W. Bush was evil.
    In 2004, they tried it again.
    In 2008, they tried to assert John McCain was evil.
    In 2012, they tried to assert Mitt Romney was evil.

So, why do you think these ridiculous attacks on Trump aren't working OP? Maybe going to the well one (ok ten) too many times? Maybe because anyone old enough to have voted in a few elections recognize that the democrats say this about EVERY GOP nominee no matter who it is??????
    It's not that any of the people you listed were evil.

Unfit for office and complete idiots that trample across human and state rights for the power of the "gubment" that the right wing always seems to be against, but never blinks for a second when it expands under their office.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Would not be surprised since he's an idiot.

There is no realistic series of events that would lead to me voting for Hillary Clinton. Far as Trump goes, the actions of his protesters is making me want to vote for him simply to flip them off.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    Why don't the majority of Americans who hate both Trump and Hillary make their voices heard?
    We had two primaries and this is who won. I'll never understand people who claim these are the worst candidates when they had a contest to choose them and these are the results.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-06-06 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Yeah, because Trump has oodles and oodles of support from people other than the backwoods rednecks that only know the first two amendments of the constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that any of the people you listed were evil.

Unfit for office and complete idiots that trample across human and state rights for the power of the "gubment" that the right wing always seems to be against, but never blinks for a second when it expands under their office.
    Strange,I feel I more danger with you and people of your ilk than with "backwoods rednecks"

7+ Year Old Account
    Their hatreds don't matter, Trump has a right to free expression. Feel free to ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Strange,I feel I more danger with you and people of your ilk than with "backwoods rednecks"
    because?
    progressive people made women rights a thing, gay rights (and marriage) a thing, abortion a thing, economic inequality and how to solve it a thing, public healthcare a thing, desegregation a thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    because?
    progressive people made women rights a thing, gay rights (and marriage) a thing, abortion a thing, economic inequality and how to solve it a thing, public healthcare a thing, desegregation a thing...
    So did the Soviets. In fact their Revolution was pretty much built on those exact issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    So did the Soviets. IN fact their Revolution was pretty much built on those exact issues
    and then lenin took hold... and then stalin and things went south

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    because?
    They aren't special. As technology progresses society gets more and more good ideas. There isnt one special group who always has perfect ideas.

Man people are so one sided discussion is always so lame. The liberal media hates Trump, some people buy into it, some dont, and some dont care. This thread is part of Trumps plan, his big bold beautiful name posted absolutely everywhere, he has played his haters so hard it will be remembered and praised for decades to come.

We need someone with balls, its Trump or bust. It dont matter if he wants to build a damn wall its part of his plan in art of the deal, always start your deals with a insane price. Saying he was going to build a wall instantly drummed up more conversation then millions spent on paid commercials. One sentence he came up with to save himself millions, and reap twice the rewards of it. Brilliant.

"One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better. It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you."

Not many Mexicans are voting in the republican primaries, so he was able to totally absorb the spotlight and get a estimated over 2 billion in free advertising for himself off of a couple statements that most people feel are the unspoken truth anyway. You think hes an asshole? He has a team and they used the current SJW/liberal hysteria to his advantage. Hes a deal maker at any cost, and Mexico is a foreign nation, playing very dirty, it has nothing to do with race. He is already winning and they are going nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Man people are so one sided discussion is always so lame. The liberal media hates Trump, some people buy into it, some dont, and some dont care. This thread is part of Trumps plan, his big bold beautiful name posted absolutely everywhere, he has played his haters so hard it will be remembered and praised for decades to come.

We need someone with balls, its Trump or bust. It dont matter if he wants to build a damn wall its part of his plan in art of the deal, always start your deals with a insane price. Saying he was going to build a wall instantly drummed up more conversation then millions spent on paid commercials. One sentence he came up with to save himself millions, and reap twice the rewards of it. Brilliant.

"One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better. It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you."

Not many Mexicans are voting in the republican primaries, so he was able to totally absorb the spotlight and get a estimated over 2 billion in free advertising for himself off of a couple statements that most people feel are the unspoken truth anyway. You think hes an asshole? He has a team and they used the current SJW/liberal hysteria to his advantage. Hes a deal maker at any cost, and Mexico is a foreign nation, playing very dirty, it has nothing to do with race. He is already winning and they are going nuts.
    You know you're literally describing a cult of personality here right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You know you're literally describing a cult of personality here right?
    Cult of good policy at worst. Trump wants to resolve issues with Mexico, the border, and illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Cult of good policy. Trump wants to resolve issues with Mexico, the border, and illegals.
    Our net migration with Mexico has been negative or near negative for some time now and there is little professional faith in a wall solving illegal immigration.

Cult of good policy. Trump wants to resolve issues with Mexico, the border, and illegals.
    Dont mind the plebs, that is just what the Hitler comparison has evolved into these days. Such a lame one liner its not even funny, seen the word cult used more in the past month then my entire life, half the U.S population is a cult now folks. Black and Latino Trump supporters dont exist and nothing out of Trumps mouth could possibly be true. Same old story, no discussion on his polices all just regurgitation of what they see other people post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Our net migration with Mexico has been negative or near negative for some time
    Glad to hear it, now we need to increase border security infrastructure to keep it that way for the rest of the century.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-06-06 at 04:18 AM.

They aren't special. As technology progresses society gets more and more good ideas. There isnt one special group who always has perfect ideas.
    people of science are normally progressive minded though (many of them arent religious, and in the past they were deists)
    also, i'm not saying that progressives are perfect people, but people with this mindset where the responsible for all the things that i've said

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Dont mind the plebs, that is just what the Hitler comparison has evolved into these days. Such a lame one liner its not even funny, seen the word cult used more in the past month then my entire life, half the U.S population is a cult now folks. Black and Latino Trump supporters dont exist and nothing out of Trumps mouth could possibly be true. Same old story, no discussion on his polices all just regurgitation of what they see other people post.
    You very specifically said it doesn't matter what his actual policy will be, he's the man to solve our problems because of who he is. That's a cult of personality.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to hear it, now we need increase border security infrastructure to keep it that way for the rest of the century.
    So spend billions on a wall that won't address a problem that isn't really a problem either. Good thing Trump has such serious policies.

10+ Year Old Account
    /popcorn
    /burrito
    /wine
    /shawarma

President Trump you mean!

Just kidding. Honestly I dont care about the guy at all, I read his platform when he started, took another gander recently. He aint for me and I aint gonna vote for him.