Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    5 hours on Zenyatta, 63% win percentage, 2.08 K/D.
    3 hours on Hanzo, 63% win percentage, 3.32 K/D.
    Last edited by Naxere; 2016-06-06 at 02:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    W/L: 79% winrate as Lúcio, 80% as Mercy, 85% as Reaper.

K/D: 4 as D.va, 2.6 as Widowmaker, 2.4 as Soldier:76

10+ Year Old Account
    Matches seem generally one sided, most my matches I lose are just stomps. The match I just won lasted a little over a minute lol.

I can't even find my name on this search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by hellinter201 View Post
    I can't even find my name on this search engine.
    Just use the stats in-game through 'Career Profile'.

My best K/D wis with Pharah at 3.72 with 51% Win Rate.
    Next one is Hanzo with 3.34 with a 60% Win rate.

Got a couple other higher but only because they have low time played like widow with 5.2 k/d but only 1 hour played.

10+ Year Old Account
    60% wins on D.Va with 7 hours played on her. Slight advantage I guess in having come late to playing her, so had the maps and strats all figured out already.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    3.39:1 K/D on Torbjörn with a 82% winrate, 18 games played.
    0.61 K/D on Mercy with 57% winrate, 60 games played.

Most played is Lucio with 1.32 K/D with 57% winrate, 80 games played.

Over 56% winrate with all the heroes I've played more than 2 hours.

Deleted
    I'm so jelly of you guys with 4+ kd with reaper / widow / d.va. I need to step up my game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    That's a neat site actually, and it's D.Va for me at 3.38:1.
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Harmony-1997

Also didn't realize I was ranked that high on Symmetra? What is this ranking for?

(I only pug)
    Looks like we're neck and neck with d.va. i'm at 3.42.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not sure if MasterOverwatch is only capturing a fraction of my games or if I just haven't played much since the last reset, but I'm seeing less than 20 or 10 games per hero so not much to learn from that.
    It might only collect from quick matches. I love arcade mode but since no stats are recorded and no achievements can be unlocked I rarely play it except to derp about with friends.
    Last edited by mmoc59f2cc24a4; 2016-06-06 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futa Widowmaker View Post
    Looks like we're neck and neck with d.va. i'm at 3.42.
    I'm up to 3.4 today, with 19 hours played on her.

I'm actually not jealous of people with higher K/D ratios on characters because most of the time it means they have less games played and are lower MMR, and I think the more games and the higher MMR you get, the lower your K/D will be. So people with 4+ KD on characters will probably drop over time.

Deleted
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/Mooshke-2793

Soldier: 76
    Rank #3,380
    3.50:1 K/D
    969 / 277
    58.3%
    48 GAMES

Lúcio
    Rank #7,895
    2.18:1 K/D
    425 / 195
    64.1%
    39 GAMES

Zarya
    Unranked
    3.23:1 K/D
    339 / 105
    59.1%
    22 GAMES

Junkrat
    Unranked
    2.43:1 K/D
    112 / 46
    55.6%

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    don't know if it's been said but i just put it here

In other FPS, a kill is registered when you are the one killing your target, that is, landing the final blow. If you did damage, but someone else finished him off, it's called an assit. In overwatch, elimination is your kill plus your assist gathered in one. It's a feel good strategy. it grossly inflate the impression of the number of kills you've made, and makes you feel good to see your ratio elimination/death in the range of 3, 4 or more. But if 3 or more enemy player participated in your death, you still only receive 1 death count.

And blizzard knows it. blizzard rewards elimination, give gold medal for it, put elimination at the front of the scene while the actual stat for final blow is in the lower right corner, discreet. It's part of a strategy to make the game more attractive for casual players. And there is nothing wrong with that i might add.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2016-06-06 at 03:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    don't know if it's been said but i just put it here

In other FPS, a kill is register when you are the one killing your target, that is, landing the final blow. If you did damage, but someone else finished him off, it's called an assit. In overwatch, elimination is your kill plus your assist gather in one. It's a feel good strategy. it grossly inflate the impression of kill you've made, and makes you feel better to see ratio of elimination/death in the range of 3, 4 or more.

And blizzard knows it. It rewards elimination, give gold medal for it, while the actual stat for final blow is in the lower right corner, discreet. It's part of a strategy to make the game more attractive for casual players. And there is nothing wrong with that i might add.
    When your final blow can be from the persistent spray and pray from D.Va, and you actually only did 3 damage from it; then it's easy to say the KB isn't exactly a relevant metric either.

Solo kills is another stat altogether, and I think only one you see for the Snipers. There's a lot of scattered and area denial damage in this game.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    When your final blow can be from the persistent spray and pray from D.Va, and you actually only did 3 damage from it; then it's easy to say the KB isn't exactly a relevant metric either.

Solo kills is another stat altogether, and I think only one you see for the Snipers. There's a lot of scattered and area denial damage in this game.
    not sure to follow you here. why are D.VA final blow not relevant?

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure to follow you here. why are D.VA final blow not relevant?
    She does very little and it has enormous spread, it's basically finishing someone by accident.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    She does very little and it has enormous spread, it's basically finishing someone by accident.
    so you basically saying the same thing i am. D.va spread a lot of damage, tag a lot of enemy but rarely finished and get credited the elimination but she didn't contribute a lot to the kill. it's not her job though. She's suppose to hold area, protect the team and disrupt enemy line, notably with her ultimate.

Pharah
    Rank #482
    1.93:1 K/D
    2,309 / 1,196
    61.3%
    155 GAMES

Under 2 sadly, though I'm pretty much entirely solo playing. End up dying a lot cuz "herding cats" etc. Drop a lot of ranks when you don't play for a few days lol, was up to the 150's at one point
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    I've noticed a lot of the high level players only choose offense and are generally not team players.
    Probably because the lag compensation netcode isn't good server side and top players rather abuse favor the shooter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    3.56 on Torbjorn, top kek.
    I have 4.25 on him, get on my level ;p

The highest otherwise of people I've played more than 4 games is Tracer at 2.18, but that's only 9 games too, maybe I should play more Tracer.

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/p...oe-1379/heroes

10+ Year Old Account
    so you basically saying the same thing i am. D.va spread a lot of damage, tag a lot of enemy but rarely finished and get credited the elimination but she didn't contribute a lot to the kill. it's not her job though. She's suppose to hold area, protect the team and disrupt enemy line, notably with her ultimate.
    Yep, pretty much same thing applies to both, because they're not much different. One is having dealt damage in the X seconds before the player died, the other is the actual damage that killed them. You seemed to be suggesting the latter was somehow more important or a better signifier of net contribution, it isn't, it's probably less so.