Poll: Bernie Supporters, who will you vote for?

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If the DNC wants my vote, they have to earn it.
    You're not special. The candidates have been offered and now you either get the choice between supporting the viable left of center candidate or contributing to a Trump administration. Our general election is a zero sum game.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Jill Stein.
    I think I already fist-bumped you about this in another thread, but yes, Jill Stein.

The alarming thing about this poll to me is that the only viable options for a true Bernie supporter is "Clinton" if you're a pragmatist or "other" (Jill Stein) if you're an idealist or just don't give a fuck. The real options only account for about a third of those responding. WHich tells me that either 2/3 of Bernie supporters are dumb or 2/3 of those responding aren't Bernie supporters. I wonder which it is.... (/s I'm not wondering.)

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You're not special. The candidates have been offered and now you either get the choice between supporting the viable left of center candidate or contributing to a Trump administration. Our general election is a zero sum game.
    Well I am voting probably for Stein, so I've got the Left of center candidate covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well I am voting probably for Stein, so I've got the Left of center candidate covered.
    Jill Stein is not a viable candidate. There's no difference between voting for Stein and turning your ballot into a flip book. First past the goal voting is how our system works. So I guess congrats on your defacto contribution to the Trump Campaign come election day?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jill Stein is not a viable candidate. There's no difference between voting for Stein and turning your ballot into a flip book. First past the goal voting is how our system works. So I guess congrats on your defacto contribution to the Trump Campaign come election day?
    If you can waste a vote, then your democracy is broken.

Well if only Hillary had been less into Kissinger and TPP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Disagree. Where is it written that I'm only allowed to choose between 2? "Left of center" is pretty generous of you. By any reasonable metric the DNC has run moderate right wingers for decades.

I'm not contributing to a Trump administration unless I vote for him. And I won't. But I also won't vote for a moderate conservative. I'll vote for the person who I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    I think I already fist-bumped you about this in another thread, but yes, Jill Stein.

The alarming thing about this poll to me is that the only viable options for a true Bernie supporter is "Clinton" if you're a pragmatist or "other" (Jill Stein) if you're an idealist or just don't give a fuck. The real options only account for about a third of those responding. WHich tells me that either 2/3 of Bernie supporters are dumb or 2/3 of those responding aren't Bernie supporters. I wonder which it is.... (/s I'm not wondering.)
    Perfect world - Bernie runs independent, Stein as VP opening Stein for presidency thru green party and finally getting us some third party recognition idealistically.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Funny how you pulled that fact right out of your ass.
    No, just with articles and reports from investigators. Far as I know, they are not that close to my ass.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Perfect world - Bernie runs independent, Stein as VP opening Stein for presidency thru green party and finally getting us some third party recognition idealistically.
    Would be good. But Sanders would have to be VP on the ticket because of sore loser laws in some states stopping him from running for President.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    No, just with articles and reports from investigators. Far as I know, they are not that close to my ass.
    "Investigators"

Hehe..

Would be good. But Sanders would have to be VP on the ticket because of sore loser laws in some states stopping him from running for President.

- - - Updated - - -

"Investigators"

Hehe..
    Wait what? That is seriously a fucking law? Jesus fucking christ how god damn corrupt is our fucking government. Fuck state laws.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    So don't vote for either?
    Not voting for her is letting Trump win.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Wait what? That is seriously a fucking law? Jesus fucking christ how god damn corrupt is our fucking government. Fuck state laws.
    Yeah, basically if you lose a party primary then some states bar you from running as an independent.

Sanders could technically still run in the remaining states and stop Hillary from winning the presidency but he would also have no chance of winning himself. Best way of actually winning would be as Stein's VP on a Green ticket.

Trump is the obvious protest vote. If you're mad at the system, mad because Bernie didn't make it, voting for Trump is the best way to punish the man.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trump is the obvious protest vote. If you're mad at the system, mad because Bernie didn't make it, voting for Trump is the best way to punish the man.
    It's the nuclear option. I'd rather not have nukes dropped on me.

What I find funny about this whole thing is how similar Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton's views on the issues are. If you don't believe me check it out for yourself:

http://presidential-candidates.insid...s-Donald-Trump

The are in agreement on nearly every single issue. Compare either of them to Trump and explain to me how someone who disagrees with Sanders on almost every single issue would be a better for the issues you care about than Clinton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalis View Post
    What I find funny about this whole thing is how similar Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton's views on the issues are. If you don't believe me check it out for yourself:

http://presidential-candidates.insid...s-Donald-Trump

The are in agreement on nearly every single issue. Compare either of them to Trump and explain to me how someone who disagrees with Sanders on almost every single issue would be a better for the issues you care about than Clinton.
    It's not about the issues. It's about fixing a broken system. The best way to do that is to burn the whole thing to the ground and rebuild it.

The establishment left everyone no choice. Goldman Sachs should not be allowed to pick the President.

#BernieOrBust

"Investigators"

Hehe..
    Seem to have plenty armchair ones in this forum, claim to know more about the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You'd have to be mad at the public votes as well, not just the system. And doing so is rather childish tbh.

Even if Trump wins, he is not going to go through with 85% of his "promises". And if he does win, it wont be long before his supporters have that moment, where they realize they fucked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Even if Trump wins, he is not going to go through with 85% of his "promises". And if he does win, it wont be long before his supporters have that moment, where they realize they fucked up.
    Nice Hillary description.