Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 52 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    If you think Arialla was caught commiting a kill, what was Largehorn doing there?
    You caught him and told us - the other was shown in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Bringing this back up just in case Graham comes back from the dead mid day.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to guess that either these two were visited, or the RP is a result of their night actions.
    Didn't do anything last night. I have double vote today as I lead the lynch on Large yesterday, and as a side effect, I have no doubt that some of you have bonus conditions, disarming and then lynching large fulfilled mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Didn't do anything last night. I have double vote today as I lead the lynch on Large yesterday, and as a side effect, I have no doubt that some of you have bonus conditions, disarming and then lynching large fulfilled mine.
    U wot

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    U wot
    He wot?

I was the first one to vote on Largehorn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I almost missed that paragraph entirely. Could this actually be the cause of the confusion surrounding Arialla being seen killing Dupti? Especially since Kurenai admitted to visiting Dupti...?

Vote: Kurenai

- - - Updated - - -
    @Arialla: What do you think?
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    ALSO I have a theory. Graeham is a role that is incapable of dying at night. So can die via a lynch but not through any sort of night kill. But I don't know if he's scum or not. I'm not getting a read on anyone this game!
    Some of my robo text applies to you too.
    So do you believe graeham was actually targeted/killed both nights instead of neither and being "feign death" like he's claiming? And that he has the power to end it whenever he wants (13 hours into D4, 90 minutes into D6)?

A theory I entertained was graeham + valyrian (+potentially another) were either a SK pair or small mafia team vs a larger other team [red] where graeham cant be NKed and valy cant be lynched (maybe a third cant be tracked/investigated/etc). Remember in danners MMMM game there was a small purple mafia with better powers but hit harder if killed, and a larger red mafia with more abilities to choose from and size advantage [and in that game the small purple mafia won by staying hidden -- and a Sk team of 2 existed]. But graeham and valy seem to have had conflicting agendas, and i'm not sure it fit my reads well enough to pursue.

If graeham is lying he's an SK/scum that has a difficult time being NKed and is frustrating the mafia night actions. In that scenario he's potentially dangerous to town but also soaking kills, so its a mixed bag. If graeham is telling the truth then we only had 1 kill N3 and 0 kills N5 which could set the stage differently. He seems to be more of a scum problem right now but not willing to relegate it permanently to that either.

@Graeham #1000 you may have skipped over when talking with dendrek. I'd like you to address by answer or by saying you wont answer.
    Last edited by Razamith; 2016-06-07 at 02:22 PM. Reason: formatting/clarified text

I was the first one to vote on Largehorn.
    That doesn't really mean you lead the lynch. He was your main adversary that day.

It just looks like you're just trying hard to appear town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    That doesn't really mean you lead the lynch. He was your main adversary that day.

It just looks like you're just trying hard to appear town.
    If you miss out the part of his post where he explains its a mechanic, I read it more as a mechanic explanation than a 'look how town I am' post. Since he was the opposing lynch and if he had that mechanic would want to be first on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    If you miss out the part of his post where he explains its a mechanic, I read it more as a mechanic explanation than a 'look how town I am' post. Since he was the opposing lynch and if he had that mechanic would want to be first on it.
    What mechanic?

YO, THE LARGEHORN TRAIN IS MINE, ALL MINE I TELL YOU, GO LEAD YOUR OWN DAMN TRAIN.

/caps

10+ Year Old Account
    What mechanic?
    He gets double vote today for being the first on larges train. It was in the same sentence xan bolded

He gets double vote today for being the first on larges train. It was in the same sentence xan bolded
    I was talking about him voting on the guy who he almost got lynched in favor of

10+ Year Old Account
    I was talking about him voting on the guy who he almost got lynched in favor of
    ..I know, that's what triggered the double vote mechanic, and why he mentioned it.

Listo vs kuri lynch was hotly contested (1 vote). Jynx vs graeham was hotly contested (3 switches last 20 minutes). BF went through fairly unopposed as policy (kuri being #2 on train). Large vs ari was hotly contested (first attempt failing with vote switches, kuri being one).

For the claim i could see the "lurker vig" being finally implemented, but a delayed kill "unless treated" and an ability to potentially frame someone else for an action/visit (something that certainly doesn't sound like town) are hard to get over, even with the revelations of some dubious town abilities earlier in game. Of course i'm questioning why reveal these if scum and not change them, but it could be a pressure thing too.

At this point i'm comfortable enough casting this vote, since the claim fits xanjori's tracking claim, and graeham's "i'm not dead yet" claim, and at least one missing kill.
    vote: kurenai
    that said i'm doing the same thing as yesterday: this is 6/8 with a claimed double-voter out there, and known early day enders from yesterday.
    unvote

Also still want to hear from graeham and there's people who haven't shown at all or much yet.

Oh ffs, I'm just telling you all I get a double vote today for being the first vote on an enemy player. its the leadership thing I mentioned days ago.

Before voting I want to hear from Virothe as he's the only claimed protection role out there.

Vote Robo

I'll leave that there till Ret does a vote count.

I don't get why you are being so against me Catta. or why you are so adamant I'm a bad guy. Quite frankly right now I win no matter what, I'd much prefer town winning the game though, so kindly go find some actual scum to go bark up their tree.

Kurenai's claim along with Val's sound a bit off, Val could have manufactured that as he could be scum and he knows I'm not for town cred.

I'd much rather figure out what's going on with Graeham or push Robo a bit.

Also requoting myself here for visibility (caveating these were still my analysis/interpretation of events)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Here's what i got from the past two days:
    People solidly for large lynch: Anakso, Arialla, Razamith, Virothe, Xanjori
    People passively for large lynch: Crackle, Dendrek
    People passively for ari lynch: Allowyn, Celtic
    People solidly for ari lynch: Catta, Graeham, Kurenai, Largehorn
    Fence-sitters/arguable: Kryllian, Robo, Senna, (Uggor)
    *Valyrian not listed as he was passively for ari but solidly for large after night
    **(Monkz) not listed as he was solidly for large all day but switched to passively/solidly ari after xan claim
    - - - Updated - - -

I don't get why you are being so against me Catta. or why you are so adamant I'm a bad guy. Quite frankly right now I win no matter what, I'd much prefer town winning the game though, so kindly go find some actual scum to go bark up their tree.
    wait what?

- - - Updated - - -

actually i have a guess at what you're talking about, but rather you clarify

I fulfilled my bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

Which was lead the lynch on an enemy after disarming them

7+ Year Old Account
    Imma be working on some huge analysis posts that I started two days ago, need to catch up, so until I get those posted I can only provide sound bites.

So, sound bites:

I'm highly suspicious of Kurenai and to a somewhat lesser degree Celtic, but we have a lot of claim stuff to analyze.

I'm still trying to decide if we have a highly confused Valyrian or a "hasty trying to cover my tracks" Valyrian, but he's been on my radar for a while now, so I'm tending toward the latter.

I still don't know what to make of Dupti (or possibly someone else) catching Arialla supposedly with the killing blow, but his posts and my gut feels are shouting town to me.

I will be around now for short post tidbits. I really want to work these analyses because some people haven't had hardly any discussion surrounding them (granted, I'm one of them).
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Listo vs kuri lynch was hotly contested (1 vote). Jynx vs graeham was hotly contested (3 switches last 20 minutes). BF went through fairly unopposed as policy (kuri being #2 on train). Large vs ari was hotly contested (first attempt failing with vote switches, kuri being one).

For the claim i could see the "lurker vig" being finally implemented, but a delayed kill "unless treated" and an ability to potentially frame someone else for an action/visit (something that certainly doesn't sound like town) are hard to get over, even with the revelations of some dubious town abilities earlier in game. Of course i'm questioning why reveal these if scum and not change them, but it could be a pressure thing too.

At this point i'm comfortable enough casting this vote, since the claim fits xanjori's tracking claim, and graeham's "i'm not dead yet" claim, and at least one missing kill.
    vote: kurenai
    that said i'm doing the same thing as yesterday: this is 6/8 with a claimed double-voter out there, and known early day enders from yesterday.
    unvote

Also still want to hear from graeham and there's people who haven't shown at all or much yet.
    The abilities were precisely why I didn't want to claim at all, not D1 or D2. I knew they would sound anti-town, and hell, they -are- anti-town on the face of them. I can't really explain why I'm a town assassin, but there it is. I did have a bonus condition ala Arialla, but man, it would've been hard to fulfill that one, IMO.

With both shots of my envenom ability gone, the only thing I am potentially worth, other than my vote (which has an awful record this game), would be killing off people who haven't posted during the day. Initially when I read that power I thought that there would be someone who could muzzle players somehow, but probing for that would have been difficult at best.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

..I know, that's what triggered the double vote mechanic, and why he mentioned it.
    But thats irrelevant to the point im trying to make...

I was saying that it is hardly leading a lynch to vote on the guy mostly to die who isn't you when you look at the day before.